Jessica Simpson's weight: Why do we c...

Jessica Simpson's weight: Why do we care if she's skinny or fat?

There are 164 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 3, 2009, titled Jessica Simpson's weight: Why do we care if she's skinny or fat?. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The famous are fuming over photos of Jessica Simpson that prove the singer is - of all things - human.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Stimulate THIS!”

Since: Aug 08

West Frankfort, IL

#180 Mar 12, 2009
Jessica,
This is no social crisis, this is you having fun. Social Crisis, getting burned by the sun, this is true. You can't always get it, when you really want it.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#181 Apr 26, 2009
so she's not contributing to global warming anymore?

what a total relief.

(sarcasm intended)
Made to Crave

Spring, TX

#182 Jul 2, 2013
She gave birth to baby #2
Max and Ace
Pepper

Spring, TX

#183 Aug 28, 2013
WHy isn't her baby as big a deal as Kim Kardashian's? So, neither of them have any talent besides being on a reality show? I remember some of the moments from Newlyweds. You could tell her marriage to Nick was heading downhill fast. She made a big deal out of being a virgin with Nick and now she has two kids and isn't married to the daddy. What happened to her hyper religious family. Is her sister divorced also? And the parents separated or divorced?
What a train wreck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,406,609
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 12,698
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 10 hr Major Nadal Hassan 1,585
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 11 hr Frankie Rizzo 220
News Bono, Beyonce, Wonder, Springsteen, Usher lined... (Jan '09) 11 hr MAXine Waters 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Mothra 60,675
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 13 hr DebraE 8

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages