Casey Anthony 'unavailable' to meet w...

Casey Anthony 'unavailable' to meet with parents

There are 1066 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 29, 2008, titled Casey Anthony 'unavailable' to meet with parents. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Cindy and George Anthony arrived at the Orange County Jail visitation center this morning for their scheduled 45 minute video conference with daughter Casey Anthony, but left early because she was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 54
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1126 Nov 10, 2012
Booya biotch wrote:
<quoted text>
It worked out Great! Casey is still in hiding over a year later! She has no money and she ate so much she could be mistaken for the side of a barn eh!
Hey shes living the bella vita doncha' know!!!? That's the "great" thing about her. We non-worshippers of the the unholy can only aspire to those societal fringe dwelling heights. Sigh.
Casey Is Great

Huntington, IN

#1127 Nov 10, 2012
Booya biotch wrote:
<quoted text>
It worked out Great! Casey is still in hiding over a year later! She has no money and she ate so much she could be mistaken for the side of a barn eh!
It didn't work out great that Casey's friends lined up to throw her under the bus - since her friends' testimony also helped acquit her.

Idiot.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

#1128 Nov 10, 2012
Casey Is Great wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't work out great that Casey's friends lined up to throw her under the bus - since her friends' testimony also helped acquit her.
Idiot.
Wrong, it worked out Great, Casey is in hiding so she won't bother her ex-friends. Casey is ashamed to show her pizza face. The acquittal is nothing but a useless pc of paper to a guilty murderer. Casey is free to hide where ever she likes.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1129 Nov 10, 2012
Booya biotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, it worked out Great, Casey is in hiding so she won't bother her ex-friends. Casey is ashamed to show her pizza face. The acquittal is nothing but a useless pc of paper to a guilty murderer. Casey is free to hide where ever she likes.
That last sentence is fantastic! It describes the outcome perfectly.
Casey Is Great

Huntington, IN

#1130 Nov 10, 2012
Booya biotch wrote:
Casey is free to hide where ever she likes.
EXACTLY!
There is NOTHING you can do about her choice to be wherever she chooses, or those who assist her.

That eats you menace tards alive.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1131 Nov 10, 2012
Casey Is Great wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!
There is NOTHING you can do about her choice to be wherever she chooses, or those who assist her.
That eats you menace tards alive.
Oh but you are wrong about that. Everyday we can rejoice in the fact that she doesn't chose, it's chosen for her. She is in a prison far worse than the one the ding dong dozen of pinellas county could have sent her to. She would have a captive audience there. Out here she has "those who assist her",like old people have personal support workers. Her next tattoo is going to be one of those red circles with a line through it around the existing one and the word "not" overtop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 54
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min smile n wave 1,659,253
Happy Cats Purr! 56 min Tiger 5
News Rain or shine, Puerto Ricans celebrate heritage... (Mar '09) 1 hr Jajajaja 229
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr ANGHARAD 73,882
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr ANGHARAD 514,754
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,312
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 4 hr Cuba 1,344

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages