Crown your Hero of the week Award

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
I hate FL and Orlando

Athens, WV

#1 Oct 20, 2011
this forum is to acknowlede those individuals on this board who go above and beyond the call of duty to spread insightful gospel and tell it like it is

The true Dark Knights who go against the grain and tackle the tough issues despite public outcry

This weeks winner

Lonnie

Lonnie has been a crusader in trying to reveal the hidious child molesting ways of homosexual. Lonnie also backs up any statement with scientific facts

Honorable Mention Ron

Ron despite his many allias has tirelessy worked to open this forrums eyes to the corruption and deviant behavior of the Common Jew. He frequently proves just how corrupt law inforcement is along taking aim that drug infested, homosexually immoral. cess pool know as Disney Corp
Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

Clearwater, FL

#2 Oct 21, 2011
You, Lonnie and Ronnie.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
I hate FL and Orlando

Athens, WV

#3 Oct 21, 2011
we need more heros, not clowns

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 21, 2011
My top contenders are:

1. Tired of Silly
2. Pete
3. Spooky Mulder
4. Jessica Atriedes
5. Lumbergh
6. Chief Wiggums

We are such a cohesive group against some of the most insanely retarded Topix posters we've ever seen that it is difficult to choose one over the next. I am looking forward to calling the Gang over here so that we can begin nominating the Hero of the Week.

Good thread. I like it and I'm sure we are going to have a great deal of fun here...

Level 8

Location hidden

#5 Oct 21, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
My top contenders are:
1. Tired of Silly
2. Pete
3. Spooky Mulder
4. Jessica Atriedes
5. Lumbergh
6. Chief Wiggums
We are such a cohesive group against some of the most insanely retarded Topix posters we've ever seen that it is difficult to choose one over the next. I am looking forward to calling the Gang over here so that we can begin nominating the Hero of the Week.
Good thread. I like it and I'm sure we are going to have a great deal of fun here...
I nominate Darwin for his fine wit and ability to turn a sh&t thread into gold.
Just sayin'. Everybody knows that. Right, folks?
I hate FL and Orlando

Athens, WV

#6 Oct 21, 2011
i nominate "I hate Fl and Orlando" for rookie poster of the season

He exposes several conspiracies in America. just the knowlegdge that meth addicted obama is working with the Isral to systematically make America gay so we are to weak to stand up to Chino-Jewdae invasions deserves this honor

Level 9

Location hidden

#7 Oct 21, 2011
Once again, I take a humble bow.

I, in turn, nominate Jessica, for her imagination, sense of humor, and the ability to turn a good phrase.

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Oct 21, 2011
Somebody sure is full of themselves.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#9 Oct 21, 2011
I will keep this brief because –“the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.”
~~~Dr. Seuss

I have to nominate Darwin, for he is a great lover of everything Seuss, even calling his creator, Theodore S. Geisel, a genius which he certainly was.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10 Oct 21, 2011
DrSeussMd wrote:
I will keep this brief because –“the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.”
~~~Dr. Seuss
I have to nominate Darwin, for he is a great lover of everything Seuss, even calling his creator, Theodore S. Geisel, a genius which he certainly was.
Thank you DrSeussMd, I enjoyed that.

But you are right on the money about Darwin. Others will agree.

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 21, 2011
Kaptain Kaos thinks all folks in the group known as 'The Gang' are heroes. HIM humbly asks for inclusion so that HIM may join the forces of good.

Level 9

Location hidden

#12 Oct 21, 2011
DrSeussMd wrote:
~~~Dr. Seuss
Thank you, Dr.
I would also invite you to the Butthead thread where you are welcome to cast your vote for this week's biggest Butthead. Your opinion will be appreciated.

And, to Kaptain Kaos, I think I speak for everyone in the gang that, despite your minor multiple personality disorder, you are very welcome. Do you ever turn back into Victor, or did the Cannonball Run lock you into your alter ego permanently?

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Oct 21, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Dr.
I would also invite you to the Butthead thread where you are welcome to cast your vote for this week's biggest Butthead. Your opinion will be appreciated.
And, to Kaptain Kaos, I think I speak for everyone in the gang that, despite your minor multiple personality disorder, you are very welcome. Do you ever turn back into Victor, or did the Cannonball Run lock you into your alter ego permanently?
May be too big a question for Kaptain Kaos.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#14 Oct 21, 2011
DrSeussMd wrote:
~~~Dr. Seuss
I totally agree. I vote for Darwin too!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15 Oct 21, 2011
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. I vote for Darwin too!
I think we all know what that means. Our Hero.
What ever happened to the snot nose who started this thread? Lol. Can't pull one over on Darwin and the gang.

Level 9

Location hidden

#16 Oct 21, 2011
Well, I am honored, my friends. It is my fondest wish that someday we can all toast our comeraderie at the Rose and Crown Pub in Epcot. I'm buying the first round.(Probably have to buy two for Kaptain Kaos)
LOL

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#17 Oct 21, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Well, I am honored, my friends. It is my fondest wish that someday we can all toast our comeraderie at the Rose and Crown Pub in Epcot. I'm buying the first round.(Probably have to buy two for Kaptain Kaos)
LOL
Not fair, how could Ron meet you there?

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#18 Oct 21, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
LOL
Imagine my quandary. If we just showed up there would be.....6, okay 7 counting Kaptain Kaos' two.

Level 2

Location hidden

#19 Oct 21, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Dr.
When J.J. wanted to drop Victor out of a plane as a human bomb, he got scared and HIM took over. Victor might visit someday, but HIM is taking care of Victor while he 'rests'.

lumbergh
Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Oct 21, 2011
JessicaAtriedes wrote:
<quoted text>
I nominate Darwin for his fine wit and ability to turn a sh&t thread into gold.
Just sayin'. Everybody knows that. Right, folks?
I agree that Darwin is a top notch contender. But I think Silly has the advantage here because she goes for the jugular!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,497,928
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 63,392
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,348
News Sanford cop arrested, accused of lying on time ... 5 hr PWis 1
Kissimmee police drove off 6 hr Left to die 15
What's with the homeless in this town? 7 hr RuffnReddy 3
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Murphey_Law 512,943

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages