Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#33857 May 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as soon as you're willing to admit that you got backed into a corner by me, which you did.
Paul and Barnabas did missionary work together. Paul wrote letters to Timothy.

You were saying something about corners???

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#33858 May 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul and Barnabas did missionary work together. Paul wrote letters to Timothy.
You were saying something about corners???
Not what I was referring to, and you know it. But another great attempt at deflection.

Location hidden

#33859 May 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not what I was referring to, and you know it. But another great attempt at deflection.
You joined weebles in ignorant, blasphemous mocking.

I mocked your stupidity with simple reality. You both make it so easy.
Crazy

United States

#33863 May 29, 2012
Silly Fa** ot, dicks are for chicks
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#33864 May 29, 2012
Factsonlythefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about you you PIECE OF SHIT your nothing but a lieing jackass and let me tell you you demented perverted faith less think your god top of the line pervert I know now what you are a CHILDMOLESTER
Since you seem to be intellectually challenged, let me spell it out for you.

You wrote: "I seen the true you you windbag you talk about liars well last nite you PROVED how big of a old fogie lier you are trying to lie to get that lady in trouble LIE OlD COOT"

1. What lie?
2. "Trying to get that lady in trouble?" I do not understand what you meant by that. How does my writing in a public forum get her in trouble? In trouble with whom?

Best get a handle on that anger or you won't live to see your 18th birthday.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#33865 May 29, 2012
Knowledges Husband wrote:
Why do you think I would need to use the internet? Evidently, my wife did not tell you what I do for a living. You just need to walk away from this, it does not concern you, but it can . Leave my wife out of your mouths, and it is forgotten.
don't worry... i wouldn't want to put my mouth on your wife.

personally, i'm not all that sure that i care what you do for a living. did she tell you what i do for a living, though?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#33866 May 29, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
personally, i'm not all that sure that i care what you do for a living. did she tell you what i do for a living, though?
Oh no..... maybe he's planning on showing up at your front door. I wonder if he knows just how far away that is.......
Can you believe these fools?

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#33867 May 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You joined weebles in ignorant, blasphemous mocking.
I mocked your stupidity with simple reality. You both make it so easy.
There you go, again, with your self-professed intelligence. Still, when I asked you to prove your assertion that being gay is a defect YOU COULDN'T DO IT!

You might be quite intelligent (though it remains to be proven here), but you're very tedious and boring.
icu

United States

#33872 May 29, 2012
<quoted text>
SOON

Location hidden

#33874 May 30, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, again, with your self-professed intelligence. Still, when I asked you to prove your assertion that being gay is a defect YOU COULDN'T DO IT!
You might be quite intelligent (though it remains to be proven here), but you're very tedious and boring.
Where did I "profess my intelligence"? Even a child can state simple reality. The fact that my doing so made you look stupid is enlightening.

In fact, I just did it again.

I don't need to prove gays are defective. Genetic and evolutionary scientists have already done so.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#33875 May 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I "profess my intelligence"? Even a child can state simple reality. The fact that my doing so made you look stupid is enlightening.
In fact, I just did it again.
I don't need to prove gays are defective. Genetic and evolutionary scientists have already done so.
Can you provide a link to some studies where genetic and evolutionary scientists have proven that gay and lesbians are defective?

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#33876 May 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetic and evolutionary scientists have already done so.
Thanks for the citations to support your "facts".

You still have this insatiable need to assert that you're not the only mutation at the party, so you insist that being gay or lesbian is also a "defect". The problem is, you still haven't proven it (though you keep saying it).

Your position doesn't gain credibility simply by repeating it. Remember how well that worked for Sarah Palin?

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#33877 May 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Isn't ironic that you can drop something in a post, totally unsubstantiated, and let it dangle as fact? And yet, it annoys you when others do the EXACT SAME THING.

To wit:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Any verification for Pedro and Muno?
Why would you ask for proof from another writer when you're not willing to ask the same of yourself?
lies please

Saint Louis, MO

#33879 May 30, 2012
Why do you repeatedly stick a finger in your @$$ then lick it?
That is just absolutely gross!!!
Factsonlythefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY BUTTPLUG I see your still talking your shit its wrong for two men to have sex GET OVER IT no amount of your bs will change it queenie

Location hidden

#33881 May 30, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no..... maybe he's planning on showing up at your front door. I wonder if he knows just how far away that is.......
Can you believe these fools?
well, if he does i'll offer him a cup of coffee.
Hot Dog

United States

#33882 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>
well, if he does i'll offer him a cup of coffee.
LOL Have you been pickin on my Auntie?
Hot Dog

United States

#33885 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>
no, liar, i won't.
What is up with this Weebles? Come out, come out wherever you are. LOL

Location hidden

#33886 May 30, 2012
Hot Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Have you been pickin on my Auntie?
not that i've noticed.

i've been hearing a lot about you lately. nice to meet you.
Hot Dog

United States

#33889 May 30, 2012
<quoted text>
not that i've noticed.
i've been hearing a lot about you lately. nice to meet you.
I have talked to you before, you don't remember me? LOL Seems that you have been busy.LOL You were mean to my auntie, and it seems you pushed Tx gurl over? What is up with that? Remember you and your buddies called me Bat shit crazy? I have been off for a few months and all hell breaks loose?LOL Do you normally drive the ladies over the edge?
Hot Dog

United States

#33893 May 30, 2012
Factsonlythefacts wrote:
He likes to STALK your aunt
I have been reading the posts, your right. I think he has another accomplice, tho. Oh Mona come out come out wherever you are? Thank you for taking up for her, seems like only a few had the balls to take up for a lady in duress. It seems they ran the other ladies off of here too. I suppose they didn't agree how things were being handled. Oh, Weeble, are you coming back, I would like a word with you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orland Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tokar Fest 2017 1 hr Muhamad Muhamad M... 14
Hildabeast and Her Spawn 1 hr Sharky 5
Hildabeasts Pic a Lie 1 hr Sharky 5
News New Lenox has paid nearly $1 million in police ... 2 hr new lenox 20
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 3 hr Hmmmmm 4,547
No Uniformed Police Allowed at DNC 8 hr SonofSparkleytheP... 1
DNC Clinton Cheat 8 hr Hildacankles 11

Orland Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance