LETS CELEBRATE

Orland Park, IL

#207 May 5, 2011
We must all show up the night the new (nothing to say) Trustees get sworn in. So we can watch as Marty Mc Gill becomes the President and the new nobodies have to sit in pain and deal with it. When they see how three is bigger than two then they will know that they wasted their time. The Chief can then sit and laugh.
Go Marty Go and keep reminding the Gorman and Madigan goons that three beats two.
Pay to Play

Harvey, IL

#208 May 5, 2011
LETS CELEBRATE wrote:
We must all show up the night the new (nothing to say) Trustees get sworn in. So we can watch as Marty Mc Gill becomes the President and the new nobodies have to sit in pain and deal with it. When they see how three is bigger than two then they will know that they wasted their time. The Chief can then sit and laugh.
Go Marty Go and keep reminding the Gorman and Madigan goons that three beats two.
I would be careful. There is a very strong rumor one or more of the incumbent trustees have already flipped to the other side. A lot of the members who worked with the opposition do not like Krizo and are wishing very hard this is true.
The B/C's are not happy with their agreement that was recently forced down their throats. The Black shift is not happy their boy is not getting promoted. Both groups will be pushing hard for Gerry to make changes right away. He will probably apply pressure to the incumbent trustees to break rank and get them on his side.
Krizo knows who all the players are. Krizo has somebody deep in Gormanís camp who is telling him everything about their strategy and who they are working with. That is why all of the retaliatory changes are being made now before the new board members are seated. He sees if the board has one incumbent trustee switch to the other side his job will be gone. The three year contract means nothing. They will find something of credence to bring significant charges against him. From what all the members are saying it will not be hard to find infractions he has committed. He is supposed to have some very big secrets in his closet and the majority of the department know them.
I am also told he is being very vindictive towards members he believes are against him.
Deal Done

Orland Park, IL

#209 May 8, 2011
Plain and simple this is how it goes.
If Marty is the President then Krizo and everyone is safe. He will punish all those who made his life difficult the last couple years.
If either one of the other Trustees is the new President he will be gone and so will anyone alinged with him.
The Chiefs who are out to get him have been very very quiet and cocky lately which seems to say they know something.
And finally this for thought, anything that the old board does or did can be changed if one of those flip to the dark side. Gery has been way to quiet and that should have people concerned!
The Wrath

United States

#211 May 12, 2011
The Almighty Krizo has struck again. He move B/C Kay back to shift. The smarest Chief Orland has and the Almighty Krizo dieregards Kays talents and puts him where his talents will least be used. Well that is ths Krizs style. Move Kay out so his talents will not out shine Kriz. That is not hard to do Krizo will go down as the worst chief in the history of Orland Fire bar none.
The Wrath

United States

#212 May 12, 2011
I have noticed several recent posts that were critical of Krizos performance as chief have been removed. I wonder why?
well

Winnetka, IL

#213 May 12, 2011
if it keeps up move to another town like orland hills site. For the record there are different kind's of smart, yes Ray is smart but on the street not so much. This is a different leader for the street. I am not saying Ray is poor at all, just saying he needs to learn the street. He is much better than the other two egos. Krizik is really failing and it will affect the rest of his career wherever he goes. The same can be said on someone who teaches may not be the best at putting it to practice. Krizik does not have all that much experience, he talks a good game but he has been out of touch for so long and he did not come into this job with a lot. He says he's salty but if that were the case he would be a better chief.
Pay Back

Orland Park, IL

#214 May 14, 2011
Monday night we will all know the future of the department. I have from a impecable source that the Commish has at least one if not both votes and will be in total control!
Her close friend the former Trustee will have her ear and a lot to say. If that rumor is true it will mean the beginning of a massive shake up for all personal.
If it's not Marty then the union better vote a new rep in immediatly because the little guy has talked to much trash about the Gormans.
My guess, the commish takes over Monday night 3-2 or 4-1 and that puts the dagger through her enemies heart..... Maher.
Bet it

Orland Park, IL

#215 May 15, 2011
Pay to Play wrote:
<quoted text>I would be careful. There is a very strong rumor one or more of the incumbent trustees have already flipped to the other side. A lot of the members who worked with the opposition do not like Krizo and are wishing very hard this is true.
The B/C's are not happy with their agreement that was recently forced down their throats. The Black shift is not happy their boy is not getting promoted. Both groups will be pushing hard for Gerry to make changes right away. He will probably apply pressure to the incumbent trustees to break rank and get them on his side.
Krizo knows who all the players are. Krizo has somebody deep in Gormanís camp who is telling him everything about their strategy and who they are working with. That is why all of the retaliatory changes are being made now before the new board members are seated. He sees if the board has one incumbent trustee switch to the other side his job will be gone. The three year contract means nothing. They will find something of credence to bring significant charges against him. From what all the members are saying it will not be hard to find infractions he has committed. He is supposed to have some very big secrets in his closet and the majority of the department know them.
I am also told he is being very vindictive towards members he believes are against him.
This is whats going to happen. Marty will not be the President come Monday night. Either Glenn or Jim, and they will be firmly on the side of Gerry and the Commish.
The Chiefs will get their deal changed, Krizo will get the hook, and Figal and Dubelbies will be shown the door.
After that happens right away then all the other personal moves will come shortly there after.
You will see her hands all over this department as she rids it of anyone that was or is a Maher; McLaughlin loyalist.
Put it in the book Finny!!!!!
The Wrath

United States

#216 May 15, 2011
Pay Back wrote:
Monday night we will all know the future of the department. I have from a impecable source that the Commish has at least one if not both votes and will be in total control!
Her close friend the former Trustee will have her ear and a lot to say. If that rumor is true it will mean the beginning of a massive shake up for all personal.
If it's not Marty then the union better vote a new rep in immediatly because the little guy has talked to much trash about the Gormans.
My guess, the commish takes over Monday night 3-2 or 4-1 and that puts the dagger through her enemies heart..... Maher.
Gerry nice reply. Remember you are the only person who has a strong vendetta against Maher. For your sake you had better hope you are right and one of the incumbent trustees swings yopur way. If not once again you will have egg on your face and all the com
ments you have been throwing out at Ottimos about have 1 or 2 trustees in the bag or how one tristees has flippped and is working with you. If the three stay strong you will once again be referred to as a loud mouth wannabe. And once again the mayor beats you at your own game. You got your ass handed to you with losing the village board,school board, and library board only winning one. You won the fire district yippee. You da man. Come Tuesday we will see what kind of a loser ypu are. But anyone who knows you knows that look at your record of running businesses and personal finances. Bankrupt just like you.
dream

Winnetka, IL

#217 May 15, 2011
that would be nice, seeing those moves. But, to play politics is not a good thing. We are in the business of protecting peoples lives and property, nothing more. If politics come into play than the service that one of the best fire departments in the area provides will go down. This is not what the people of Orland expect or want. Even you Gerry want the best service for your family and your possessions. Now, I am not saying Orland is the best in the world, because there are many great departments in this area. We all have the same responsibility or responding when the bell rings and to do the best job we can to help those in need.

Politics came into play with Mokena and look what happened? Personnel pissed off at each other and for what? I know for a fact if there was an emergency an a firefighter from either district was in need, the firefighters would die trying to help either district.

Politics in a small time fire department don't end well. Gerry needs to go back into the hole he crawled out off. Whether you like or dislike Maher he and the board did a lot of great things to really improve the quality an care this department provides. Is Krizik the best person for the job, NO, this is not one of the best things the board did, but everybody makes mistakes and what a professional department does is learn from them and correct them. In time this issue will be corrected.

Again in time Gerry will be gone and forgotten, he does not know how to run a fire department and if he does for in some slim chance take over this board, I feel the department will end up like his businesses. He will ruin not only the service they provide but its reputation as well. If you don't believe me look at Oak Lawn, they used to be well respected and the firefighters there are awesome, but the politics killed there reputation. No one wants to work there, so they leave for other jobs and no one wants to test there either. Moral is way down and what this does is provide a service that is dangerous to not only the firefighters but the residences and guests of that town. Those firefighters will work there butts off with what they got, that is what a firefighter does, but when service is delayed due to manpower shortages or equipment out of service PEOPLE DIE GERRY.

If you don't know how emergency management works stay away and let the pro's handle it. I have never sold cars so I can't tell you how to do it. Well, maybe I could do a better job than you there, at least I could not do any worse.
Talking Smack

Chicago, IL

#218 May 16, 2011
Question: What does Bill Sigal (Soon to be unemployed media person), Tom Dubelbies (Soon to be unemployed picture taker), Jack OíBrien (Hynesí former neighbor), and Gerald Maher (Cheap loudmouth from Jennyís Steakhouse) all have in common? Answer: They all blog garbage that they do not know what they are talking about.
The Marine

Chicago, IL

#219 May 16, 2011
The winds of change have finally hit. All you people who doubted Gerry and the commish; have egg on your face. With Hickey in charge and the new board being sworn in; pride, honesty, and integrity will finally prevail at the Fire District once again. Thank you commish, I will see you at Ottimo sometime and proudly buy you a drink.
Insider-Outsider -Bad Info

Orland Park, IL

#221 May 17, 2011
Well Pay to Play-The Wrath what u say now? Your insider, deep inside Gormans camp must have a IQ of 10. Every single thing you said would happen, and that you knew about was WRONG.
Why is it that you think because Gorman's are involved that it's against the Fire Fighters? They both have Fire fighter's in there families!
The real Chief's and fighter's who have earned those positions are firmly behind Gerry and the Commish.No matter what things got a lot better last night for this DEPARTMENT.
I only wish that last night could have been tonight so I could have seen it to believe it!
I am going to have a cold one today and salute better times to come.
Batt Two

United States

#222 May 17, 2011
We have a lot of work ahead of us. It starts tonight right here at Ottimos. I have a lot of great ideas. You are going to love them. But first there is something I need to get off of my chest. I win I win I win I win I win I win I win I win. Hahahahahah I win I win I win I win I win I win hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah I will be chief by by Bry I win I win I win I win the bullshit is over it is now my turn I will get the best deal EVER for the B/C's. I win I win I win. Hahahahahahahahahahahah oh it feels so good i am even buying a couple of rounds tonight and the pasta is on me too!!!!!!!!!! And in case you didn't know I win I win I win hahahahahahahahahahah I win I win I win hahahahahahah I will give you a pretty good reference Bry come see me in my office Thursday at oh say 9:00 I will squeeze you in. I will then tell you the direction the department is going in. We will figure that all out tonight over pasta and coctails unforuanetly the direction the department is going in is not going to be in the same direction you are going. Maybe you Forrest and Randy can start your own training acadamey.
Batt One

United States

#223 May 17, 2011
Oh man I never ever thought what you were telling me and Billy was true. Me and Billy always thought you were a goof. You got lucky. Man had I known this time you were telling the truth and were right I would not have left suddenly. You know how I am scared of my own shadow. Maybe Nick buddy you can pull some strings and I can resind my retirement papers. Now that Krizo is gone I can sleep at night. I will work for half pay. Please Nick pull some strings. Who would ever had thought I would be trusting you and begging you for a favor? Man is this f*@ked up you were really right hell must be freezing over and the freaking Cubs are going to win the world series or oh my God the way I am the world is coming to an end oh God I am sick and have to throw up. Call me.
x-Chief

Orland Park, IL

#224 May 17, 2011
Grow up you are making a laughing stock out of a once great Department.
The change we are seeing is long over due. Krizo and his group of a## kissers will soon be fired and demoted.
The paper is reporting that the Commisioners wont resign as Hickey requested. What a joke they are saying that his request is political-NO SHIT so was there appointments.
Casper of all people complaining and talking about integrity her husband just got arrested for selling alcohol and smokes to minor's!!!
The whole thing is a FU####g joke...
Lauging Stock

Elmhurst, IL

#225 May 17, 2011
x-Chief wrote:
Grow up you are making a laughing stock out of a once great Department.
The change we are seeing is long over due. Krizo and his group of a## kissers will soon be fired and demoted.
The paper is reporting that the Commisioners wont resign as Hickey requested. What a joke they are saying that his request is political-NO SHIT so was there appointments.
Casper of all people complaining and talking about integrity her husband just got arrested for selling alcohol and smokes to minor's!!!
The whole thing is a FU####g joke...
No x-chief the person posting here is not making a laughing stock of Orland Krizil is. He is the worst chief ever and lost complete control a long time ago. He should never have been named chief but the former President was too lazy to conduct a search. The best thing that can happen to Orland is remove all the chiefs like Downers Grove did and start over. Orland is the laughing stock of the south suburbs. It starts at the top and goes down from there. The chiefs are a disgrace to the profession and too Orland in most professional firefighters opinon. Start there and the rest will fall into place.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

United States

#226 May 18, 2011
Hey Jerry I just watched channel 7 news tonight and saw the peace on Julie Craig the women you backed for Orland Park Library board and fellow Tuesday night Ottimo's attenfee she was charged with felony theft. Oh my God these are the kind of people you back. Orland Park is in real trouble. Orland Fire is now sunk. Welcome to dirty Chicago politics via Jerry Banrupt Gorman. Why is it you backed Julie? Should Liz be worried you backing a former Playboy model who dated John Cappas and has a very very recent conviction for theft? Lord help Orland Park. Well I guess when you are morally bankrupt yourself you could care less about anyone elese background as long as they back you. I wonder how much she is backing you personally Jerry. Should Liz be worried knowing you are a morally bankrupt person.
Laughing Stock

Elmhurst, IL

#227 May 18, 2011
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
Hey Jerry I just watched channel 7 news tonight and saw the peace on Julie Craig the women you backed for Orland Park Library board and fellow Tuesday night Ottimo's attenfee she was charged with felony theft. Oh my God these are the kind of people you back. Orland Park is in real trouble. Orland Fire is now sunk. Welcome to dirty Chicago politics via Jerry Banrupt Gorman. Why is it you backed Julie? Should Liz be worried you backing a former Playboy model who dated John Cappas and has a very very recent conviction for theft? Lord help Orland Park. Well I guess when you are morally bankrupt yourself you could care less about anyone elese background as long as they back you. I wonder how much she is backing you personally Jerry. Should Liz be worried knowing you are a morally bankrupt person.
This is incredible. Orland Fire Protection District will fall even deeper and deeper into the abyss with the new crew in power. He actually backed her? Why? He has the audacity to ask for the resignation of all the fire commissioners and in the Orland Park Patch he busts a commissionerís chops because her husband was busted for selling alcohol to a minor and he backs a woman who dated a drug dealer that people actually committed suicide because of the drug dealer and she is a convicted thief. Orland Fire has hit rock bottom. I cannot wait to hear how he tries to spin this crap. I agree what is in it for him? Well I think we all know I wonder if the Commish knows.
hey

Winnetka, IL

#228 May 19, 2011
Don't say Orland Fire hit rock bottom. The firefighters are not the douche' bags posting on here. It is wanta-a-be politicians some who won and some who lost. If you want to bash the firefighters than have the balls and say who you are. I know I am not using my name but I am not bashing the firefighters, I am bashing the idiots posting on here and claiming the fire department is shit.

It does not matter who is the politician in charge, because when someone calls for help a fire engine or an ambulance will respond with the best possible people to help. these fine firefighters are not deeper in the abyss, they are above all your bullshit here.

So please address who is in the abyss properly. Remember it is the politicians that determine what service the people want. They will pay the price if it is not up to the standards that Orland tax payers expect everyday of the year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orland Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is It Worth It? 3 hr Appalled 9
If you voted for Rauner you can bend over too 3 hr FYI 87
Obama snubbing Netanyahu even before he speaks 3 hr FYI 46
NBC - Nothing But Crap 3 hr FYI 52
Obama Administration Lies Again 4 hr Sharky 2
2015 New Lenox Concert Series 5 hr Sharky 27
route 30 accident in front of lwc 8 hr Sad 121
Orland Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web