Frankfort, IL

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Way to hit it out of the park RYAN!
God is Merciful and Just

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Straight edge wrote:
Way to hit it out of the park RYAN!
Biden didn't put up with the kid's crap. He called him on every lie. Too bad Obama didn't have the balls to stand up for himself like Joe did.
My man mitt

Schererville, IN

#3 Oct 11, 2012
God is Merciful and Just wrote:
<quoted text>Biden didn't put up with the kid's crap. He called him on every lie. Too bad Obama didn't have the balls to stand up for himself like Joe did.
Called him on every lie? You mean bullied him and talked over him with his own set of lies. For example, i believe during the hearings today about libya, it was said that they asked for more security for the embassy. Biden said, nope they didnt ask for more security. Hmmm....

One thing was proven tonight, joe biden is the biggest jagoff in the history of this country. Had he not acted like such a disrespectful degenerate, people would probably be saying he won the debate, before fact checking of course. Instead, he acted like a fool and now that is all anyone is talking about. Priceless. He wins but he still finds a way to lose.
RomneyRyan2012

New Lenox, IL

#4 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>Biden didn't put up with the kid's crap. He called him on every lie. Too bad Obama didn't have the balls to stand up for himself like Joe did.
What debate were you watching? Biden acted like a big dork, laughing and smirking the entire time. Maybe you fell for his pathetic act but I think most people could see right through his pitiful attempt to belittle Ryan.
RomneyRyan2012

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 11, 2012
RomneyRyan2012 wrote:
<quoted text>What debate were you watching? Biden acted like a big dork, laughing and smirking the entire time. Maybe you fell for his pathetic act but I think most people could see right through his pitiful attempt to belittle Ryan.
I think Biden crushed Ryan. Ryan came across poorly but I'm still voting for Romney.
Joe the liar

Frankfort, IL

#6 Oct 11, 2012
My man mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Called him on every lie? You mean bullied him and talked over him with his own set of lies. For example, i believe during the hearings today about libya, it was said that they asked for more security for the embassy. Biden said, nope they didnt ask for more security. Hmmm....
One thing was proven tonight, joe biden is the biggest jagoff in the history of this country. Had he not acted like such a disrespectful degenerate, people would probably be saying he won the debate, before fact checking of course. Instead, he acted like a fool and now that is all anyone is talking about. Priceless. He wins but he still finds a way to lose.
I'm surprised his pants didn't catch on fire right before our eyes. He did vote for both wars. He bold faced lied about that. Does he think nobody is going to fact check his lying liar pants? He was so rude and obnoxious. Was he drunk, senile, or is he just that big of a classless clown? I don't know about anyone else, but I don't think there is anything funny about what's going on in this country these days. He sits there and lies his pants off because he's so arrogant to think we the American public are too stupid to see through his lying liar pants. He and Stephanie Cutter must be drinking the same kool aid.
Professor

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Biden was laughing, smurking, and interrupting the entire debate When talking about Libya, where Americans were slaughters, raped, violated, and their dead bodies dragged around Lybia. How innapropriate and disrespectful to the American. Biden talked about no accomplishments from his administration over the past four years. why? They don't have any accomplishments to brag about. After the past four years of this administration and the destruction they have caused to this countries economy, health care, debt, and weak foteign policy, it is easy for one to say I support the Romney/Ryan ticket.
Nj raider 1

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Ya'll talk wit a bias lying tongue. 1st of all wut would u have done if a man sits right in front ur face & lies wit a straight face. U can either stay calm & call him on his lies like Obama did & lose cuz everybody saying u ain't agressive enuff, laugh at his lies therefore just pointing out hiss lies, cut in while he's still talking, or just straight out call him a liar. Either way u republicans was gon find something wrong wit how Biden handled the situation thus in ya'll eyes Biden couldn't win without loosing. We gave romney his credit for all his lies, Biden deserves the same. All it boils down to is ya'll can't read body language. His laughs were basically calling ryan in his lies, not belittling him, but ya'll take it how ya'll want.
RomneyRyan2012

New Lenox, IL

#9 Oct 12, 2012
RomneyRyan2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Biden crushed Ryan. Ryan came across poorly but I'm still voting for Romney.
Yep, Politico is back.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 12, 2012
When Ryan was chosen, all my Republican friends kept saying was, "Ohhhh, I cannot WAIT for the debate with Biden!", as if Ryan was going to run intellectual circles around Biden with his complex economic theories and magical budgetary proposals.

Which is what made last nights debate completely and utterly awesome. Ryan came off as a tyical political hack with fabricated, rehearsed stories referencing his meetings with poor families in swing states.... and his panning into the camera looking as insincere as your slimiest used car salesman. Not to mention the guy gulped down more water than an elephant.

Let's be honest. Ryan was not in Joe Biden's league last night. Most of middle america likes and trusts Joe Biden. Lyin Ryan is just your typical political hack who looks to be in a little over his head.
Wake Up Sheeple

Chicago, IL

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Jack wrote:
When Ryan was chosen, all my Republican friends kept saying was, "Ohhhh, I cannot WAIT for the debate with Biden!", as if Ryan was going to run intellectual circles around Biden with his complex economic theories and magical budgetary proposals.
Which is what made last nights debate completely and utterly awesome. Ryan came off as a tyical political hack with fabricated, rehearsed stories referencing his meetings with poor families in swing states.... and his panning into the camera looking as insincere as your slimiest used car salesman. Not to mention the guy gulped down more water than an elephant.
Let's be honest. Ryan was not in Joe Biden's league last night. Most of middle america likes and trusts Joe Biden. Lyin Ryan is just your typical political hack who looks to be in a little over his head.
I agree that Ryan, thankfully, was not in Biden's league. Biden proved to be the lout that he is and Ryan was a gentleman.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Wake Up Sheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Ryan, thankfully, was not in Biden's league. Biden proved to be the lout that he is and Ryan was a gentleman.
We'll let the American people decide in Nov. Good luck.
Joe the liar

Frankfort, IL

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Romney up by 4 points in Florida! New Rasmussen poll is out this morning.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Joe the liar wrote:
Romney up by 4 points in Florida! New Rasmussen poll is out this morning.
Take FL. FL would have been nice, but not necessary. Here's your electoral map:

http://electoral-vote.com/
RomneyRyan2012

Glendale Heights, IL

#15 Oct 12, 2012
I'm votin for Ryan cuz he looks like Eddie Munster.
GOP states win

Crystal Lake, IL

#16 Oct 12, 2012
Why are the blue/dem states the ones economically in the toilet?
details what details

Glendale Heights, IL

#17 Oct 12, 2012
Whether the Romney/Ryan team are intentionally hiding the facts or simply didn't do the homework on their tax plan, their inability to articulate their proposal clearly should be cause for voter concern. This whole premise of "trust me, I know what I am doing" just doesn't cut it anymore. Hopefully the gullible will not allow themselves to be hoodwinked into believing any more fairy tales.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 12, 2012
GOP states win wrote:
Why are the blue/dem states the ones economically in the toilet?
Why do you live in one?
Nj raider 1

United States

#19 Oct 12, 2012
I tried Jack, it's no use. These people are blind & see wut they wanna see. I'm black true but I couldn't vote for a man that thinks like romney does. "It's in his lineage to work closely wit the black community, his ancestors were slave owners." Who thinks like that? Ryan couldn't even give any specifics on his so called"5 point plan". Yet he's trying to blind people like he' done his homework. How can u say u have a plan & it's better than wut the opposition is proposing, yet u don't even know the details of his own. They say the devil is in the details. This scenario brings life to those words. All it boils down to is Biden showed his superiority, supremacy, & experience. Yea he cut ryan off, over talking him & laughed, but all that was Biden's response to ryans lies & republicans gotta find something negative to talk about till tuesday. Obama can learn from Biden how to get out wut he wants to say. Score 1for the dems.
any time

Cicero, IL

#20 Oct 12, 2012
FOR JOE and you'll get an Obama phone for free..

Ryan won....

can you say, WINNNNNNNNING..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orland Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back door deals 5.0 38 min mo money 38
So who's the best candidate for NL road commiss... 57 min Sly gone Sly 27
Unsafe campaign practices from Results Now Team. 1 hr Da Bears 5
Moody and Madigan Poitics Hitting Hard in Chica... 1 hr about the next flyer 40
Gnomes at my door, OH MY! (Apr '12) 1 hr Tokar and Indepen... 25
midlothian is booming 1 hr A hunch 14
wondering 4 hr Huh 3

Orland Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance