Review: Window Works
Marcy Ganz

Tinley Park, IL

#1 Sep 9, 2011
We just had our windows installed by WindowWorks and HomeWerks and they are beautiful. There workers were on time and courtious of some special circumstances in my home. Thanks for you great work and we will be recommending you to family and friends.

Sincerely,

Marcy Ganz
Mary Popp

Tinley Park, IL

#2 Jan 22, 2012
My husband and I are thrilled with our new windows and doors from WindowWorks. There service and communicaion was beyond our expectations. We have had work done by other contractors in the past and we were always left unfulfilled. With this being a concern, we were very nervous because the promises from WindowWorks seemed to good to be true especially since the only lower price we had was from a noninsured friend of ours who was using an inferior product. All I can say is they delivered on EVERY promise made and then some. Great job and thank you to everyone at WindowWorks and HomeWerks. Everything is beautiful!
Mike and Karen Heath

Tinley Park, IL

#3 Feb 26, 2012
Our window and siding installation was completed late yesterday and we are so thrilled with the outcome. To the WindowWorks family, thank you so much for the extreme transformation. Our neighbors have been stopping over complimenting the house. Thanks to Ron and Jim for the color coordination. Very unique and beautiful and thanks for following through on all your promises. Thanks again for hte great work.
Cory Sampson and Kim Bax

Tinley Park, IL

#4 Feb 26, 2012
I figured we should put something on topix since this was deciding factor in us using WindowWorks. We came here and saw Marcy and Mary's review that put us over the edge. Windowworks was such a professional company over the course of the last month. We ordered our windows at the end of January and they just installed them yesterday. We had 23 windows installed including new trim and the place looks beautiful. Margaret and I are so happy with everything that was done. Thank you to Mark, Kamil, Cindy, and Doug form WindowWorks. Very professional organization that followed through on all the procedures that were explained to us the day we gave them our deposit. Thanks and best of luck. God bless
Michelle and Matt Jones

Tinley Park, IL

#5 Mar 5, 2012
WindowWorks installed our windows today and they did a great job. They installed 4 double hung windows, 3 casement windows, 1 bay window, and 1 bow window all for $11,900 when every other window estimate we had was over $14,000. great job and very nice installers. They were a real pleasure to deal with.Thank you so much to Matt, Cindy, Mark, and anyone else that helped with our window project.
Mary and Bob Reznick

United States

#6 May 7, 2012
WindowWorks just finished our windows and siding and what a job well done. Great workers that were very considerate of my crazy dogs. We couldn't be happier. We have used other companies in the past to do our roof and another for doors. Windowworks was far superior to any other experience that we have had. We will recommend all friends and family. Thank you!
Suzanne Miller

Tinley Park, IL

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Window Works completed my house today and i am so impressed. The workers were all very polite and spoke English which I cannot say about the company my neighbors hired (leaving names out). i was very impressed with the workmanship and materials that Window Works had to offer. And the competition of theirs that came out to gie me prices were more interested in trying to knock WindowWorks than showing me what they had to offer. Id say my decision was a good one. I am thrilled and looking forward to working with them in the future.
Suzanne M. Naperville
Nancy Grace

Oswego, IL

#8 Jun 5, 2012
False advertising and a A- rating. Enough said...
MICHELLE MITCHELL

Tinley Park, IL

#9 Jul 6, 2012
JOB WELL DONE. THE INSTALLERS WORKED SO HARD THROUGH THE HEAT AND COMPLETED OUR WINDOWS, DOORS, AND SIDING TODAY. THE TRANSFORMATION OF OUR HOME IS UNBELIEVABLE AND LOOKS GREAT. IT CAME OUT BETTER THAN WE HAD EXPECTED. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LOVE MY SIDING HOMES LOOK BUT I DO NOW. THANKS TO JIM,MARK, JOE, KATHY AND ANYONE ELSE IN THE OFFICE THAT HELPED. A+ FROM THE MITCHELLS......I DID SEE ANEGATIVE REVIEW AS WE ARE POSTING THIS WHICH I BET IS A COMPETITOR OF THIS PLACE BC THEY WERE GREAT FROM START TO FINISH. THANKS
THE MITCHELLS, DOWNERS GROVE, ILLINOIS
Jan

Mokena, IL

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Refused to give us an estimate because I am a single woman. Requires that your "husband" also be there for sales pitch! Late for appointment. AND when I called to talk to the owner I was put on perpetual HOLD by the very RUDE secretary-who told me it was "my fault" for not having all homeowners there. This is a HARD SELL company like a time share presentation-never did get a price for my 10+ windows from them! Very poor business practices-went to Window World and got a straight price and excellent product. Avoid Window Works at all costs!
Carrie Rays

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 10, 2013
Windowworks installed or new windows about 2 weeks ago and we couldn't be happier. My son put a ball through the window today and after a single call, they are scheduled to put in a new piece of glass tomorrow for free! What a great company, we chose them over 6 other companies because we had a good feeling about the company and their people. We couldn't be happier! Everything has gone perfect since the original estimate. They back up what they tell you during the sales presentation. Great company
Natalie Coffey

Plainfield, IL

#12 Sep 22, 2013
This company is shady. High pressure salesmen, will not give you a quote unless both husband and wife are home. Customer service is sub par, doesn't return phone calls. I would not call them again.
ha

Chicago, IL

#13 Sep 22, 2013
Natalie Coffey wrote:
This company is shady. High pressure salesmen, will not give you a quote unless both husband and wife are home. Customer service is sub par, doesn't return phone calls. I would not call them again.
Strange......this is the only thread on Topix that has both husband and wife's names as the username. I would bet that these are solicited testimonials posted by the window company itself.

Just a little to phony looking & they read as if they have been coached as to what to say.

Lets check back with these happy homeowners after a frigid, wind blowing winter a see what they say then.
vic

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 Jun 20, 2014
Natalie Coffey wrote:
We must have had the same salesman. Very rude , ignorant and pushy
Kelly

Tinley Park, IL

#15 Jul 4, 2014
Its interesting to read these. We did and for some reason still chose WindowWorks . The sales person that came did put some pressure on and that had us a little worried that we were sold. How could a company really be that good? That's what we thought since giving them over $6,000 down. Well the windows, siding and door were installed exactly as promised. The installers were very polite and good workers. Where it gets interesting is when we started thinking the windows in our sunroom shouldn't have had the grids in between the glass. We called and spoke to someone in customer service who told us they would talk to their manager. One day later she called back saying the owner approved changing the glass for no charge. Surprised by that , I asked what the catch was. The answer was nothing and the owner felt our subdivision has homes that all need complete makeovers and he will put it on marketing to cover the cost. I'm not in business but to me this seems to be the most forward thinking results orientated company. I know I questioned some things early on but never would I do that again. We love our new Windowworks home! Thank you so much guys if you read this!
Chris

Wauconda, IL

#16 Jul 22, 2014
Window Works had to measure a build out and window area (I am having a slider patio door removed and a window installed in that opening) 4x and STILL didnt know what they were doing. Twice was the actual salesman and 2x was their measure person. I had to have a phone call (for a FIFTH contact) from a supervisor and had to explain for a 5th time what they were to do and the measurements. The last contact came 4 weeks to the day from our signing a contract with them. We were originally told that it would be 4-8 weeks and would receive a phone call approximately a week before the install to verify an install date. Well, we are down to 5 days remaining of that 8 weeks and I still have no phone call for install date. Doesnt look like I'm getting windows anytime soon.
I would not recommend this company to anyone.
E Mark

Northbrook, IL

#17 Aug 6, 2014
Maybe they're great at installing windows but they SUCK in follow up. I finally got a call 3 weeks after I hired them for them to tell me my credit was approved the other day. I already had approval from a prior window company I was going to hire. Why didn't anyone in their office follow up with Wells Fargo!!!! Now I have to wait four more weeks for them to make the windows.!!!!! THEY SUCK!!!
Marcy Ganz wrote:
We just had our windows installed by WindowWorks and HomeWerks and they are beautiful. There workers were on time and courtious of some special circumstances in my home. Thanks for you great work and we will be recommending you to family and friends.
Sincerely,
Marcy Ganz
Windowsdontwork

Addison, IL

#18 Jun 15, 2015
Time after time disappointment in the installation. 4 times after having install crews and managers out to inspect the work that had been done windows are missing pieces and the slider is leaking around the outside of the frame. Also they smoke while installing windows literally inside your house. The windows themselves seem nice but the install and quality control on work is very poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orland Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
midlo pd chief 5 min In the Know 4
This Job Is Hard 53 min Shhhh 3
Trump pushes Executive Orders and Tax cuts: A ... 56 min Baldy Loves You 2
Trumps First 100 Days of Failure 2 hr Actually 24
What is your take on these political explanations? 3 hr Actually 29
Current crime 3 hr T for truth 4
How has the Trump presidency benefited you? 4 hr Actually 83

Orland Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance