Arcuri to return more campaign contributions

Democratic Congressional candidate and Oneida County District Attorney Michael Arcuri said today he is returning campaign donations made by people associated with an insurance company involved in an ... Full Story
LookSomeMoreBull

AOL

#1 Aug 4, 2006
Theres a few blogs that have the scoop on Mike Arcuri in the 24th. Search: "NoMoreArcuri"

Its bad, all bad.
BaloneyRU

AOL

#2 Aug 13, 2006
nomorearcuri lost his case. All you have to do is read it to figure that out. More Bull all right.
-WatchArcuriLose -

AOL

#3 Aug 18, 2006
I don't think so. I have been reading that blog like it was crack since it popped up, and didnt find anything about a lost case.. Whoever he is this isn't a gripe over a lost case! lol! He's either a front-man for some really mysterious or dedicated outfit from ?**who knows?**
Or like you say, he lost some case against Mike. Looking at the 2 of them, I doubt this guy lost any case to Mike Arcuri. No-one here talks like that, ie. "as good" so I doubt that.
He's mentioned "coming out" when he feels the time is right WTM. That, if true, will be the most interesting thing.
Tim Julians people were talking how funny it was -all this nonsense- and everyone there is thankful its not "NoMoreJulian" lol. Im sure a good many local candidates feel that way too. I cant imagine how Arcuri thinks of this stuff. It looks like he must have PO'd NoMore off B4.
Blue Knight

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2006
And when you're done returning all of your illegal and improper campaign contributions, will you ever bring your buddy Sgt. Franco to trial? Are you just going to let the time pass by and let him reach the date that he's eligible for retirement? If you convicted Franco, you'd have my vote, but I don't think you will live up to your word that you gave to the John E. Creedon P.B.A.
Robert DePietro

AOL

#5 Aug 22, 2006
The US-OSC is investigating Arcuri and his Assistant District Attorneys as we speak. Nevermind "NoMoreArcuri", Mike's got problems with the Fed now. I've long known that DA Arcuri was corrupt and reckless, I just thank God that the word is getting out BEFORE he got to be Congressman.

If he was this corrupt as DA, how corrupt would the District be if he got to be Congressman!

Mike Arcuri for Congress? Thats a joke!

Rob in Vienna
Warfrat

Rome, NY

#6 Jun 4, 2007
District Attorney Micheal Arcuri......BAD DECISIONS!!!!!
Yvonne Hoffert

Yorkville, NY

#7 Jun 12, 2007
I can't belive Justin and Cameron broke they were a cute couple!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oriskany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 7 min Beer Bellied Utican 193
Who lives at 121 B-------- --. W'boro? 8 min Beer Bellied Utican 6
all UPSET clif TON DOESNT HAVE THE IQ TO ANSWER... 8 min CORN TORTILLS BENDER 20
Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme to settle in Marcy (Sep '09) 8 min Tammy 40
SOOO00000oooo! You wanted to FK around did ya? 9 min Family Doc 41
Clifton Park is famous for 9 min Beer Bellied Utican 113
shocker TUMI HUSBAND CAUGHT AT RAIDO SHACK 10 min TORTILLS BENDER 5
Oriskany Dating
Find my Match

Oriskany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oriskany News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oriskany

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]