Clinton Real Estate
house hunter

Herkimer, NY

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Good or bad to deal with ? any info?
joke

Newington, CT

#2 Apr 15, 2013
From personal experience: Not engaged or available, unprofessional, merely concerned w/ making that commission.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 15, 2013
joke wrote:
From personal experience: Not engaged or available, unprofessional, merely concerned w/ making that commission.
Bullsh-t.
be careful

Herkimer, NY

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Dont trust them to supply home inspection professional hire your own or a contractor you trust.I know they call home inspectors that find things wrong "deal breakers".no bullsh-t
atCNYHater001

Newington, CT

#5 Apr 16, 2013
I'm sorry, so you were present for my experiences with Clinton Real Estate then??
The majority of real estate "professionals" are one step above a car salesman. There are very few exceptions to this general rule in my experience.
The Scoop

Pitcher, NY

#6 Apr 16, 2013
house hunter wrote:
Good or bad to deal with ? any info?
Like any business, it's often the people that make the business. There is good and bad in every one. Sullivan at the Waterille location is as good as they come minus the BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oriskany Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police execute meth lab-related raid on Sylvan ... 4 hr Fred_Duarf 12
Commercial recording studio near Hamilton 14 hr Ats 1
News Pazzo Pizza open in Sherrill (Sep '08) Tue Arnold 6
Rumor around town psycho Aug 23 Inquiring Mind 3
Minster who lost his church (Feb '16) Aug 21 Andy 2
Sean Duell Aug 19 karen 2
Dollar general Aug 16 Random 1

Oriskany Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance