The Lafayette farmers' market

The Lafayette farmers' market

There are 1 comment on the San Francisco Examiner story from Aug 31, 2009, titled The Lafayette farmers' market. In it, San Francisco Examiner reports that:

Finally, a farmers' market in Lafayette . It's about time. Long overdue. Orinda and Moraga each have one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Examiner.

Pleasant Hill, CA

#1 Sep 4, 2009
What a well organized market with great vendors. It was a great opportunity to enjoy the evening walking around and also visiting local businesses that I have never taken the time to stroll by before. Very successful, I hope they have it every year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orinda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 19 hr Jaimie 167
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 21 hr My Favorite 137
News 50 years later, Black Panthers look back at par... Tue Michel Montvert 26
News Police Say 7 Men Injured In Oakland, California... Mon Joe Paternal 3
Queer and Color Students Block Whites from Main... Mon Wabash Tsunami 1
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Mon Brittle Fingers 17,404
News America's highest paid CEO puts giant Orinda es... Oct 7 TRUMPLING me 2

Orinda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orinda Mortgages