Sod, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

3rail wrote:
They may work harder but the truth is they drive wages down for American workers. Americans will do the work just not as cheap because unlike illegals we have to pay taxes, mortgages etc. They have no allegiance to this country and we need to send them back.
They are not doing anything but trying to work and make money. If people want to blame someone, they can blame the companies that hire them. Or they can blame the system that turns a blind eye to illegal workers and allows so many legal foreign workers to come here.
Help wanted

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

LOL wrote:
the mexicans i see around here have been in the community for some time. if they were illegal they would have been rounded up and sent back by now.
they come here for work. if america was as bad as mexico right now, how many americans do you think would be trying to get into mexico? a lot.
the illegal problem is easily solved by adopting a couple of things. any employer caught hiring an illegal is automatically fined $100,000 for each person that is an illegal employed by them. and anyone not born in this country comes here legally or illegally does NOT qualify for any government help at all. work, pay taxes, but get nothing in return.
If that is the case Aspen and JJ owe millions.
just_saying

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

most of you people are crazy as hell. Mexicans work no harder then the laziest person you know..The only reason you think they work harder is because they appear to be getting a lot done. The reality of it is, they usually work in groups, therefore a gang of wetbacks will produce more work then just a couple of Americans. Furthermore they are not taking the jobs we wont do. It is company owners taking them because they dont have to pay them as much and they dont need to pay taxes on them, in return they dont say shit because some are illegal and dont want to be deported.
Just saying too

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

The reason they are doing the grunt work here in America is because most Americans who would be doing those jobs can make just as much sitting on there butts collecting welfare. Until we do away with paying people to stay at home and not work there will always be jobs available for the Mexicans
Whoa There

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

If Mexicans work so hard why is Mexico such a dump??
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Just saying too wrote:
The reason they are doing the grunt work here in America is because most Americans who would be doing those jobs can make just as much sitting on there butts collecting welfare. Until we do away with paying people to stay at home and not work there will always be jobs available for the Mexicans
Why don't we just get rid of the illegals after all they are not suppose to be here? When the illegals get all the jobs,run down the wages because there to many of them, What are the Americans suppose to do,but go one welfare?? you fool!
1 post removed
whitebichezSWALL OW

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I'm Mexican and I smash alote of white bichez and I work hard bcuz hard work pays off
soso

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Myers lawncare has one
Jimmie Dean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

soso wrote:
Myers lawncare has one
That is good to know, Myers wont work for me anymore!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Organ Cave Discussions

Search the Organ Cave Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who you voting for? 39 min Fact 50
Who will beat Karen Lobban in the 2014 election 47 min Fact 42
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 2 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
rent 3 hr wondering 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr bacon hater 43,427
Walt Reynolds (Oct '13) 5 hr Jimmy Love 8
greenbrier valley fitness 6 hr Jimmy Love 44
•••
•••
•••
•••

Organ Cave Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Organ Cave People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE