Do Mexicans really work hard?
not at the fair

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 11, 2012
3rail wrote:
They may work harder but the truth is they drive wages down for American workers. Americans will do the work just not as cheap because unlike illegals we have to pay taxes, mortgages etc. They have no allegiance to this country and we need to send them back.
They are not doing anything but trying to work and make money. If people want to blame someone, they can blame the companies that hire them. Or they can blame the system that turns a blind eye to illegal workers and allows so many legal foreign workers to come here.
Help wanted

Princeton, WV

#22 Aug 11, 2012
LOL wrote:
the mexicans i see around here have been in the community for some time. if they were illegal they would have been rounded up and sent back by now.
they come here for work. if america was as bad as mexico right now, how many americans do you think would be trying to get into mexico? a lot.
the illegal problem is easily solved by adopting a couple of things. any employer caught hiring an illegal is automatically fined $100,000 for each person that is an illegal employed by them. and anyone not born in this country comes here legally or illegally does NOT qualify for any government help at all. work, pay taxes, but get nothing in return.
If that is the case Aspen and JJ owe millions.
just_saying

Hillsboro, WV

#23 Aug 11, 2012
most of you people are crazy as hell. Mexicans work no harder then the laziest person you know..The only reason you think they work harder is because they appear to be getting a lot done. The reality of it is, they usually work in groups, therefore a gang of wetbacks will produce more work then just a couple of Americans. Furthermore they are not taking the jobs we wont do. It is company owners taking them because they dont have to pay them as much and they dont need to pay taxes on them, in return they dont say shit because some are illegal and dont want to be deported.
Just saying too

Lizemores, WV

#24 Aug 12, 2012
The reason they are doing the grunt work here in America is because most Americans who would be doing those jobs can make just as much sitting on there butts collecting welfare. Until we do away with paying people to stay at home and not work there will always be jobs available for the Mexicans
Whoa There

United States

#25 Aug 13, 2012
If Mexicans work so hard why is Mexico such a dump??
jim

United States

#26 Aug 24, 2012
Just saying too wrote:
The reason they are doing the grunt work here in America is because most Americans who would be doing those jobs can make just as much sitting on there butts collecting welfare. Until we do away with paying people to stay at home and not work there will always be jobs available for the Mexicans
Why don't we just get rid of the illegals after all they are not suppose to be here? When the illegals get all the jobs,run down the wages because there to many of them, What are the Americans suppose to do,but go one welfare?? you fool!
1 post removed
whitebichezSWALL OW

United States

#28 Nov 26, 2012
I'm Mexican and I smash alote of white bichez and I work hard bcuz hard work pays off
soso

United States

#29 Nov 26, 2012
Myers lawncare has one
Jimmie Dean

United States

#30 Nov 27, 2012
soso wrote:
Myers lawncare has one
That is good to know, Myers wont work for me anymore!
brian

South El Monte, CA

#31 May 13, 2014
I see Mexican men have the hardest jobs in the us they work in construction and oil buisness
Not Really

Princeton, WV

#32 May 13, 2014
look at Mullican wrote:
the hispanics do the dirty, dangerous jobs the local people won't do
Last time I checked, framing houses, doing drywall etc. isn't dangerous or dirty. It's just work that lazy Americans won't do.
Not Really

Princeton, WV

#33 May 13, 2014
look at Mullican wrote:
the hispanics do the dirty, dangerous jobs the local people won't do
And one more thing, if they love the dirty dangerous jobs, why don't you see any working the coal mines?
Jack Markel

Dover, DE

#34 May 16, 2014
we are all immigrants wrote:
all of our ancestors came here as immigrants with the hope of work and a better future. yes, mexicans work hard.
Hey DoushBucket....there is a difference between ILLEGAL aliens and people who came here legally.
You are one stupid mo-ron. Swim back home, wet-back.
joke

Lynchburg, VA

#35 May 16, 2014
They date all the fat stinky white girls no one wants. So yes they are the hardest toughest people in the world.
sugar

Princeton, WV

#36 Jun 8, 2014
If we got paid in Euros Id work as hard as they do too.....being that 1 dollar is like 20dollars in Mexico. They send that back home and live like kings.
sugar

Princeton, WV

#37 Jun 8, 2014
Not Really wrote:
<quoted text>
And one more thing, if they love the dirty dangerous jobs, why don't you see any working the coal mines?
Their is nothing hard about working in the coal mines now this is 2014 not 1930....everything is mostly machinery unless you're shoveling the belt...get real the only thing about the coal mines is its risky....but driving down the road and having a accident is just as risky these days.
Yourdumb

Lewisburg, WV

#38 Jun 8, 2014
sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Their is nothing hard about working in the coal mines now this is 2014 not 1930....everything is mostly machinery unless you're shoveling the belt...get real the only thing about the coal mines is its risky....but driving down the road and having a accident is just as risky these days.
your stupid you obviously neve worked in the mines,your ignorance is epic
haha

Princeton, WV

#39 Jun 8, 2014
Yourdumb wrote:
<quoted text>your stupid you obviously neve worked in the mines,your ignorance is epic
Sounds like you or your husband has never worked anything outside of coal mining......
the wacker

Oak Hill, WV

#40 Jun 8, 2014
gotta luv those mex women
Okay

Lewisburg, WV

#41 Jun 11, 2014
First off, a lot of Mexicans do work harder, they do not get welfare. Most of u think all Hispanics are Mexicans. There are Puerto Ricans too who are legal and all them who come here get welfare because they are too lazy to work... You confuse Mexicans and Puerto Ricans. You think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Organ Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewisburg Baptist Academy 2 hr Gentleman 6 2
Best lay 2 hr Little Bo Jangles 5
protest at the greenbrier 3 hr Really 10
Sanctuary 10 hr Peace 15
Travis Norwood 15 hr Could Be 7
Exspressions Hair Salon (Nov '11) 15 hr FrankfordWomen 30
Corner Market (Jul '09) 18 hr Like 2 know 27

Organ Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance