Marriages

Marriages

There are 4 comments on the TheSpectrum.com story from Mar 31, 2008, titled Marriages. In it, TheSpectrum.com reports that:

... George Gadd and Davi Marie Gadd of Washington City. Feb. 23 Jeremy Ray Garlick and Holly Marie Olson of Saratoga Springs. Ethan Nels Ahlin and Julia Madelyn Deborah Jan Bennett of St. George. Sherman Randall Osburn and Alecia Stevenson of St. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheSpectrum.com.

jahlin

Saint George, UT

#1 Apr 16, 2008
I prefer not to have my marriage posted on the internet. Please remove my husband and I from your forum. I don't know how you found out about our marriage, but I don't know you. Please do not post our marriage on the internet.
BBB

Woods Cross, UT

#2 Apr 17, 2008
Why do you care if your marriage is up there?

Are you one of those 13 year olds from the FLDS? Is your "husband" 45 and already "married" to 4 other 13 year olds?

What's got you all ticked off???
hey dumb BBB

Westbank, Canada

#3 Apr 27, 2008
no this is not one of your sensational stories...your ilk thrive on such ...sorry to dissapoint you
BBB wrote:
Why do you care if your marriage is up there?
Are you one of those 13 year olds from the FLDS? Is your "husband" 45 and already "married" to 4 other 13 year olds?
What's got you all ticked off???
BBB

Woods Cross, UT

#4 Apr 29, 2008
hey dumb BBB wrote:
no this is not one of your sensational stories...your ilk thrive on such ...sorry to dissapoint you
<quoted text>
And just what is "my ilk", genius - since you OBVIOUSLY know so much about me...?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
higher cosciosness coincidences (Nov '13) Jun 24 anonymous 362
News Utah Cops Arrest Creepy Bell Of The Balls On Pu... May 28 dead dog 6
Ted Cruz & Marco Rubio have constitutional righ... May '16 Former Mayor Jeff... 1
News Brigham Young Students Say University's Honor C... May '16 Jane 1
News Appleton in Wisconsin is named the DRUNKEST cit... May '16 Jane 1
News Vivint Solar Inc (VSLR) Downgraded by Zacks Inv... May '16 Jane 1
News BYU launches sexual assault policy feedback web... May '16 Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orem Mortgages