I hate Deadbeat Dads!!

I hate Deadbeat Dads!!

Posted in the Orem Forum

Sick and Tired

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jun 26, 2012
If your going to make a baby- support that child! He did'nt ask to be born!!
Furious

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jul 31, 2012
How is it that Deadbeat Dad can live in the same city his child lives in and not pay support?? He dosnt pay support - he quits jobs the minute ORS finds him and is even driving his mommies car with out of state plates for 3 months!! Just so he dosnt have to support the child he made!!Closes his bank account and his mommie hides money for him- What a jackass! He married my daughter- 5 months later she is telling him he needs help for physically , sexually and mentally abusing her! He moves about 1/2 mile away and stalks her!!He tried to cause her to miscarry, when she didnt he just kept stalking!When baby was born he didnt want to see it- has never seen his Son , we have tried to get him to see the baby and he says NOT interested When will the deadbeat pay his support?? He told me never- to my face! Welcome to 2012 things havent changed since the 70's ! He lives at the library- on the internet playing games - this so called man. What a piece of trash he is - oh and he can be seen in the ward on Sundays asking for financial help pand pretending to be this awesome man. Liar! God see's thru you and your Mother who protects a deadbeat dirtbag who abuses women !
wtf

Manchester, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2012
O.....m......g..... First, you are the one that slept with him, why? If the guy was trash, why make the beast with two backs? Second, if he wants nothing to do with the child, have him sign away his rights. But I'm guessing that you want to come on topix, and cry and whine, b&[email protected] and moan. Oh poor little ho wants a hand out. I got an idea: STFU, stop collecting grub stubs, financial, and Medicare, get a job, raise your God blessed child. Hundreds of thousands of women have done it. And did it without airing their dirt as laundry on the Internet. You, my lazy slutty friend, need to realize, a man is not a financial plan.
Furious

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Well well well WTF- I am not a ho I am the Mother of the young woman who MARRIED the idiot who decided after he knocked her up that he couldnt and didnt want to be a daddy or husband a few months to late!! My daughter has finished her education ( from college) and is supporting her child- I am griping about the asshole who thinks he can stalk her and make her life a living hell and demand to see a child who one minute he says is his then the next says isnt his! What a joke!! Oh he wants plenty to do with the baby- IF he can make my daughter pay him child support and let his momma raise it in an abusive home- Hell this guy is afraid of cheerios and 101 dalmations movie!!
OH NOW I GET IT!!!!!!- This must be the Jackass or his Mommie!!!
found him

Hazel, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Do you know Nate Eden?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Nope
Disgusted

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Retards!!! JRR is alive and being freaky with his new men friends now he can be all gay and shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
higher cosciosness coincidences (Nov '13) Jul 23 anonymous 365
Joseph Smith was a fraud (Sep '14) Jul 22 michelle 2
Find a grave ancestry (Jan '16) Jul 22 team russ 2
ancestry/findagrave.com or findagrave.net Jul 21 ginger 1
News Two boys seriously hurt when tree falls on tent... Jul 11 KpU 1
News Lawmakers pushing immigration bills receive thr... (Feb '11) Jul 8 kuda 4
News Mount Nebo Jr. High Mourns Loss of Student From... (Feb '11) Jul 8 yellowstreetlamps 2

Orem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orem Mortgages