Justamom

Horton, KS

#1 Oct 27, 2007
Can you believe how bad they treated Dr. Humphrey, they should be a shamed of themselves.
TES

Hays, KS

#2 Nov 1, 2007
I can believe it, I remember the very same people involved trying to get someone to do their dirty work for her about 18 years ago.....I've known Doc for 30 years and I know he has done more for the families in Mound City than anyone....Think of all the baby's, kid's,mothers, fathers, brothers, grandparents, and so on that he has treated and cared for..Think of all the love there....To you people involved in Doc's fireing, Well you will never have the love that that man has or could you ever give such love...Hope your all happy in your little PLASTIC world....Good luck with God........
count210

Horton, KS

#3 Nov 6, 2007
I am heartsick about how horribly Dr. Humphrey was treated. I am even more heartsick that I am not at all surprised by it. You have to wonder what kind of person would do that to another. Does she not understand that someday she will stand before God and be judged for her treatment of others? And if she would do this to someone like Dr. Humphrey who has given so much to this community I really don't think there isn't much she wouldn't do to harm others. I feel for her family who have to live with the shame she has brought upon them. Maybe it is time for the Wilsons who take her part to leave Mound City and take the Clinic with them.
ktk

Lincoln, NE

#4 Nov 6, 2007
I found out by reading the paper what had happened to Dr. Humphrey; it truly broke my heart. I don't think there is any more that I can say that others haven't. I love that such a little community can come together so strongly for what is right, and against what isn't. Susan really needs to find a place for her self-perceived high-class snooty behavior...Mound City isn't it. My heart goes out to Dr. Humphrey and his family.
count210

Horton, KS

#5 Nov 7, 2007
ktk wrote:
I found out by reading the paper what had happened to Dr. Humphrey; it truly broke my heart. I don't think there is any more that I can say that others haven't. I love that such a little community can come together so strongly for what is right, and against what isn't. Susan really needs to find a place for her self-perceived high-class snooty behavior...Mound City isn't it. My heart goes out to Dr. Humphrey and his family.
I agree of course but high-class and Susan Wilson?? Just doesn't fit together.
Dr Hamid

Mound City, MO

#6 Aug 2, 2010
If I wasn't an alcoholic maybe I wouldn't be in a wheelchair.
no one

Mound City, MO

#7 Dec 12, 2010
R.I.P Doc Humphrey.
Hometown Girl

United States

#8 May 1, 2012
I moved from Mound City in '84. What happened to Dr. Humphrey???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oregon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr LIBERALS HAVE WON 97,302
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 hr hahaha 3,194
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Tue Go Blue Forever 590
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Mon FyI 304
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 23 Jenny 6,937
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 20 Obama Bitches 10,212
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Doug 269

Flood Warning for Holt County was issued at October 02 at 4:39AM CDT

Oregon Dating
Find my Match

Oregon Jobs

Oregon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oregon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oregon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]