Carla mills

Brownwood, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Anyone know this piece of work?? She is just an immature girl who needs to be put in her place. She has children who she smokes pot around and needs to give these children to their other respective parents. charla, you need to grow up honey and do the right thing. Everyone- this is the Carla or however you spell your damn name, that dates 'cruz' who thinks he's part of the Mexican mafia. What c freaking joke there 2 are. No business having anything to do with any kids on their part. Carla you should listen to yo mamma and life would be much simpler. You guys are just a menace to society.. and no I'm not judging just talking freely and being opinionated about the matter at hand. your kids are gonna show up with total disrespect for your nasty trashy ass. Just give up and give them to someone who will take care of them like they should be taken care of. Honey your not even barely making it. The person I know has his house car said of can say all the bills buy groceries school clothes and take the kids wherever they need to go... And make sure they are in an environment that doesn't consist of drugs, fighting, your abusive dumbass bfrnd, or Shit being thrown everywhere. And you don't need to take things out on your kids when your mad either. What kind of parent are you?? You need counseling, possibly rehab to get your Shit straight and maybe one day you may not be such a drain on society.. peace out holmes
Carla mills

Brownwood, TX

#2 Sep 10, 2013
Not to mention Carla mills has 3different baby daddies
Carla mills

Brownwood, TX

#3 Sep 10, 2013
I should have proof read.. should be 'pay' wherever the word say is. (The person I know has his house and car paid for and can pay all the bills.) Carla I really do feel bad for you and I pray for you and your family. You can always turn your life around. You are still young. Why don't you give you kids to the other parents and work on yourself and you will see that life can and will get better for you. If your not happy with that loser, get rid of him. You don't need anyone to be happy. Gotta love yourself before you can love anything or anyone else first..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oregon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Civil War recruiting: How Oregon Ducks, Oregon ... Wed Ace Milner 2
News North Clackamas School District bond could raze... Oct 31 Lloyd 1
News Oregon high school shooting: Clackamas Town Cen... (Jun '14) Oct '15 Sheriff Joe 529 19
Unethical Biased Psychologist Dr. David Corey o... (Apr '09) Oct '15 Crisa_Lee 22
canby police (May '11) Oct '15 bill 2
seduce/flirt with my wife Sep '15 anton 1
Public sex in Lake Oswego (Dec '14) Aug '15 Not A Perv 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oregon City Mortgages