Disgruntled Man Moves Parked Car: Disgruntled Man Moves Parked Car

Full story: The Morning Call

A Washington Township man, apparently disgruntled about people parking cars in front of his home, hopped in someone else's running vehicle on his block, revved the engine and moved the car about 20 feet as the ...

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 155 of155
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tamarya

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

and also for the smell of burning,if your car their car is a standard shift and the guy peeled out in the car,that could have also been the clutch too that they smelled,can you tell I have done all of this when learning standard lol.But I am sure if the car this family has is standard anybody else here that also drives standard shift could also tell them the same thing.
Just Wondering

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

When I see a person that is blind....I don't compalin about wearing glasses.

When I see a person without one harm....I don't complain about a lost finger.

When I see a person in a wheel chair....I don't complain about the bunion on my foot.

When I see a person that can't speak...II am glad I have a voice to speak with.

When I see a person with good legs...I wished I had the same legs to walk a mile with.

When I see a person with a disease....I thnak God for my health.

So the next time someone takes your spot, thank god you have good legs to walk with, and go find another spot to park in.

I wished I had legs to run and walk with...Does anyone want to give up their legs to me....I am not kidding either. Be glad for your legs, for some people don't have any to shovel the snow with.

Have a nice day people and find something else to complain about. This story is getting old
Just my rant

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Just Wondering wrote:
When I see a person in a wheel chair....I don't complain about the bunion on my foot.
When I see a person with good legs...I wished I had the same legs to walk a mile with.
So the next time someone takes your spot, thank god you have good legs to walk with, and go find another spot to park in.
I wished I had legs to run and walk with...Does anyone want to give up their legs to me....I am not kidding either. Be glad for your legs, for some people don't have any to shovel the snow with.
Have a nice day people and find something else to complain about. This story is getting old
Now that was good - you complaining about people complaining.
Pity Pity

New Tripoli, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

This is only the SECOND TIME I AM POSTING ON HERE! and it will be my last b/c I have BETTER things to do with my life. Some of you posted over 10 times. Pathetic.
megg

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Pity Pity wrote:
This is only the SECOND TIME I AM POSTING ON HERE! and it will be my last b/c I have BETTER things to do with my life. Some of you posted over 10 times. Pathetic.
What a DORK.
Mechanic

New Tripoli, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

I own an Auto performance shop and I thought I would just set some things straight. Depending on the make, model & year of the vehicle, the engine would RED LINE between 7-9,000 which can cause some mild to moderate damage to the vehicle exspecially if the car was on an incline.

In my shop we dyno lots of cars and pushing an engine to its RED LINE even for a couple minutes can damage the motor and in worst cases.... blow the motor again exspecially on an incline with the emergency brake holding the vehicle back.
Scarletts Plantation

Albrightsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

megg wrote:
<quoted text>
What a DORK.
She sure is disgruntled, sh*t or get off the pot.
The reality of it

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Wickie wrote:
Are you really silly enough to think there will be a trial for this?
He'd spend thousands in attorney's fees. He already admitted to troopers that he got behind the wheel of another's car; case closed. He'd be a complete fool to force this to a trial of any sort. Then again, he's already demonstrated that he is....
<quoted text>
Did you ever think that the lawyer is taking the case Pro Bono? Rick does that sometimes, when he feels there is an injustice. By the way how stupid are you? All DUI cases go to court, even if they're plea bargained in advance. They have no way to prove he was drunk at the time, he drove, since they didn't do a BAC, nor did they see him drive the vehicle, so he could have consumed the alcohol after he drove. Moving an illegally park vehicle does not constitute car thief. The cop charged him because the whining B itch wouldn't shut up and keep going on and on about him ruining her car. I guess she is not going to post any more, since she was proven to be a liar
Scarletts Plantation

Albrightsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Just Wondering wrote:
YOU DON'T HAVE LEGS?
Forrest Gump

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Lt. Dan.......Lt. Dan
Wickie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Sure, whatever you say Jonathan :)
The reality of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever think that the lawyer is taking the case Pro Bono? Rick does that sometimes, when he feels there is an injustice. By the way how stupid are you? All DUI cases go to court, even if they're plea bargained in advance. They have no way to prove he was drunk at the time, he drove, since they didn't do a BAC, nor did they see him drive the vehicle, so he could have consumed the alcohol after he drove. Moving an illegally park vehicle does not constitute car thief. The cop charged him because the whining B itch wouldn't shut up and keep going on and on about him ruining her car. I guess she is not going to post any more, since she was proven to be a liar
The reality of it

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Wickie wrote:
Sure, whatever you say Jonathan :)
<quoted text>
Shows how little you know, I don't think Jonathan, has a computer to post from
Micheal Myers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Pity Pity wrote:
Good for you. Quit while you are ahead.
The Truth

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Pity Pity wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant believe how many ppl have nothing else better to do with their lives then to spend all day on a forum talking about a subject that had/has nothing to do with them and holds no bearing on their life. What a sad pathetic life you lead. My sympathy to you and your family. Obviously if you do have a family!.... I guess its hard to meet people when you sit on your *** all day on the computer obsessing with other peoples lives. What a waste of oxygen, time & bandwith your existance carries.
Word to live by?
Amused Crack-er

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Pity Pity wrote:
Who cares? Then shut the heck up and LEAVE. But, don't think you will be remembered. Any one of us could leave and most will not be remembered.

Soooo... Ciao!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 155 of155
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orefield Discussions

Search the Orefield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 45 min Senator Rendell 3,538
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 48 min Tom Korbut 51,367
Allentown overcharged suburbs more than $2.1 mi... Apr 18 silly rabbit 1
Upper Nazareth woman stole $94,000 from employe... (Mar '09) Apr 17 hespartofit 74
Credit cards woes coming to a head (Nov '08) Mar 26 Henrieta 179
Police: Couple took four children on shopliftin... Mar '14 silly rabbit 1
Report: KidsPeace teens had sex (Feb '09) Mar '14 concerned 55
•••

Fire Warning for Lehigh County was issued at April 23 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Orefield News Video

•••
Orefield Dating

more search filters

less search filters