5 charged in South Whitehall holdup

5 charged in South Whitehall holdup

There are 6 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 16, 2009, titled 5 charged in South Whitehall holdup. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Authorities have arrested all five people who police say were involved in an armed robbery early this month at a home in South Whitehall Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

HEROIN ADDICTS R BRATS

Wyoming, PA

#1 Apr 16, 2009
out of the five one or two gonna squeal fast, and get off light...and the remaining are gonna get stuck with the hard sentances...so, remember, scum criminals, squeal early on your partners!
RonMania

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 16, 2009
Completely understandable since this country abolished the Draft!!
Oh Yeah

Allentown, PA

#3 Apr 16, 2009
I'd be upset too if someone robbed me for my marijuana and cell phone battery. What is the world coming to?
FourTwenty

Schnecksville, PA

#4 Apr 16, 2009
Oh Yeah wrote:
I'd be upset too if someone robbed me for my marijuana and cell phone battery. What is the world coming to?
yeah but would you rat yourself out to the cops for that. seriously. what IS the world coming to?
whens gonna be my time

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Apr 16, 2009
stupid wannbe white fruits from park-land.
The one who knows

Allentown, PA

#6 Apr 18, 2009
I love how stupid criminals steal from each other. Another fine example of Parkland's finest former students involved in criminal activity. You would have thought this happened in Allentown, but wait it didn't!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former PA Firefighter Admits Theft While in Uni... 3 hr weapon X 5
News No Duquesne City Students in Baldwin-Whitehall ... (Mar '13) Dec 8 Seesitall 22
News Is it Leather Corners, or Leather Corner Post? (Jan '06) Dec 3 pinda linda 13
News Woman caught in compromising position outside Wawa (Sep '16) Oct '17 Terry 8
Hot dog Oct '17 Hilda Finklestein 2
News Heart project beat the odds Sep '17 life goes on 6
News What About Bobby Bones? Aug '17 We Want Bobby 8

Orefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages