Hot-rod tractor's final drag

Hot-rod tractor's final drag

There are 1 comment on the The Morning Call story from Jul 19, 2008, titled Hot-rod tractor's final drag. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Richland Township landmark has been stolen! Joseph Trapp's flame-painted garden tractor was taken from the corner by his 301 N. Mine Road home this week, dragged along with the stump to which it was long ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Its a Shame

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2008
There is a whole group of low-life people out there that think if they can get away with taking something that isn't theirs, its theirs to take. I would encourage shooting these scummbags and helping to clean the nation's gene pool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman caught in compromising position outside Wawa (Sep '16) Oct 29 Terry 8
Hot dog Oct '17 Hilda Finklestein 2
News Heart project beat the odds Sep '17 life goes on 6
News What About Bobby Bones? Aug '17 We Want Bobby 8
News 16-year-old convicted in accidental shooting of... Jul '17 weaponX 4
News No Duquesne City Students in Baldwin-Whitehall ... (Mar '13) Jun '17 Swamp Inhabitant ... 16
News Pa. man accused of showing up drunk at work get... Jun '17 Wow123434 1

Orefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages