Ex-nurse's aide in sex case denied ac...

Ex-nurse's aide in sex case denied accuser's records -- Law Enf...

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Ex-nurse's aide in sex case denied accuser's records -- Law Enf.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A former nurse's aide at Easton Hospital, accused of having sex with a teenage girl as she was being treated for a drug overdose, has lost his bid to have the girl's confidential records released.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

TRIPLE K

Mertztown, PA

#1 Jun 3, 2008
Half the workers up at Kidspeace blab to everyone about every kid that comes in...P!$$ poor management at Kidspeace..
DOC NOODLES

Chino, CA

#2 Jun 3, 2008
i think this story stinks......behind a curtain in the emergency ward.........if her saying he raped her is the only eveidence i think that this will be a not-guilty ending!
Mad man

Walnutport, PA

#3 Jun 4, 2008
You right Doc Noodleberry, I belive half these kids are full of $h!t and a lot of guys go down for no reason, and besides the kids up there are allways jumping out window to go to the guys and GET IT ON!!!
Disbelief

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2008
My God! If this story was about a KidsPeace staff having sex with an underage girl, you'd be all over the story....you guys are slacking! Ummmm, someone tries to do the right thing, calling child line, and they're blabbing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) May 21 Randy Bradford 18
Is your office chair helping or hindering your ... (Oct '11) Apr '15 Gerald Vonberger 2
News Tall order? Upper Macungie officials raise conc... Apr '15 Whacky Macky 1
News Sensinger family reunion draws crowd for 100th ... (Aug '09) Apr '15 Brenda Joseph 4
News Tamaqua drug sweep nets 20 (Jun '14) Mar '15 Richard Kranium 40
News Is there a fix to car-jarring deep manhole covers? (Dec '07) Mar '15 David Abbott 9
News Allentown City Council approves appointment of ... Dec '14 silly rabbit 1
More from around the web

Orefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]