Ex-nurse's aide in sex case denied accuser's records -- Law Enf...

Full story: The Morning Call

A former nurse's aide at Easton Hospital, accused of having sex with a teenage girl as she was being treated for a drug overdose, has lost his bid to have the girl's confidential records released.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
TRIPLE K

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

Half the workers up at Kidspeace blab to everyone about every kid that comes in...P!$$ poor management at Kidspeace..
DOC NOODLES

Atwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

i think this story stinks......behind a curtain in the emergency ward.........if her saying he raped her is the only eveidence i think that this will be a not-guilty ending!
Mad man

Walnutport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2008

You right Doc Noodleberry, I belive half these kids are full of $h!t and a lot of guys go down for no reason, and besides the kids up there are allways jumping out window to go to the guys and GET IT ON!!!
Disbelief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

My God! If this story was about a KidsPeace staff having sex with an underage girl, you'd be all over the story....you guys are slacking! Ummmm, someone tries to do the right thing, calling child line, and they're blabbing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Orefield News Video

•••
•••

Orefield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE