Ex-nurse's aide in sex case denied ac...

Ex-nurse's aide in sex case denied accuser's records -- Law Enf...

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Ex-nurse's aide in sex case denied accuser's records -- Law Enf.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A former nurse's aide at Easton Hospital, accused of having sex with a teenage girl as she was being treated for a drug overdose, has lost his bid to have the girl's confidential records released.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

TRIPLE K

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2008
Half the workers up at Kidspeace blab to everyone about every kid that comes in...P!$$ poor management at Kidspeace..
DOC NOODLES

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2008
i think this story stinks......behind a curtain in the emergency ward.........if her saying he raped her is the only eveidence i think that this will be a not-guilty ending!
Mad man

Slatington, PA

#3 Jun 4, 2008
You right Doc Noodleberry, I belive half these kids are full of $h!t and a lot of guys go down for no reason, and besides the kids up there are allways jumping out window to go to the guys and GET IT ON!!!
Disbelief

Allentown, PA

#4 Jun 19, 2008
My God! If this story was about a KidsPeace staff having sex with an underage girl, you'd be all over the story....you guys are slacking! Ummmm, someone tries to do the right thing, calling child line, and they're blabbing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What About Bobby Bones? (Jun '17) Apr 16 paula smarr 11
News Woman arrested for snorting coke with child in car (Aug '14) Apr 11 WNC 20
News Woman dies after walking in front of truck on I-78 (Jun '09) Apr 11 WNC 5
News Fastnachts: Where to buy them in the Lehigh Valley Mar '18 Reggie Pinetti 12
News Fire destroys 25 school buses, closing Pa. scho... Mar '18 weapon X 12
News Fire damages or destroys over 25 school buses; ... Feb '18 Pardon Pard 3
News No Duquesne City Students in Baldwin-Whitehall ... (Mar '13) Jan '18 UnDoc Risha 29

Orefield Jobs

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages