Shopping Scout: June 9, 2007

Shopping Scout: June 9, 2007

There are 7 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 9, 2007, titled Shopping Scout: June 9, 2007. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

FOUND Roomba vacuum cleaner: Louisa of Bethlehem has a Roomba vacuum cleaner with extra filters and a battery and charger in ''very good condition'' she is willing to sell to Jane of Allentown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Carol

Allentown, PA

#1 Jun 11, 2007
Carol from Bethlehem has a glass top patio table with 4chairs, 2 rocking chairs and a 2 seat matching glider. Color is off white. Asking $100.00. Can be piched up in 2 weeks.
Carol

Allentown, PA

#2 Jun 11, 2007
Carol from Bethlehem has a glass top patio table with 4 chairs, 2 matching rocking chairs, and a matching 2 seat glidder.Color is off white, asking $100.00. Will be available next 2 weeks.
Linda Of Easton

Easton, PA

#3 Jun 13, 2007
Is looking for embroidery patterns from the 1930s and 1940s featuring Crinoline Ladies designs. Also interested in old knitting books and mgazines.
Karen of Whitehall

Allentown, PA

#4 Jun 16, 2007
Looking for store that carries Kraft Zesty Burger Sauce in 10 oz. squeezable plastic bottle..
Karen of Whitehall

Allentown, PA

#5 Jun 16, 2007
Looking for local grocery store that
carries Kraft Zesty Burger Sauce in
10 ounce squeezable plastic bottle.
Alison from Bridgewater

Brockton, MA

#6 Aug 8, 2007
Karen of Whitehall wrote:
Looking for local grocery store that
carries Kraft Zesty Burger Sauce in
10 ounce squeezable plastic bottle.
Karen, I have contaced Kraft regarding the Zesty Burger Sauce because I have been unable to locate in my local store as well. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued. As a substitute perhaps you could try their Thousand Island Dressing or Sandwich Spread.
James

Lancaster, PA

#7 May 6, 2011
Why would anyone want to discontinue zesty Burger sauce. It is amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy money Jul 11 Shell2142015 1
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) Jul 10 chiropracticlocat... 122
News Allentown Man Fans Cash At Woman, She Tells Pol... (Dec '07) Jun '16 Wow 78
News Woman couldn't avoid hitting former Parkland co... (Jun '08) May '16 My sister 130
News NORC Poll: Voters interested, not excited about... May '16 WasteWater 1
News Macungie martial arts instructor charged with i... (Sep '11) May '16 Law guy 5
News Report: KidsPeace teens had sex (Feb '09) May '16 Goodmom01 60

Orefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages