Spring Ahead

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 2, 2009, titled Spring Ahead. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

By Beth Orenstein With the downturn in the economy and the housing market, Chuck Hamilton, executive officer of the Lehigh Valley Builders Association, concedes he was a ''bit edgy'' as he began making plans for this year's Spring Home Show at Stabler Arena and Rauch Fieldhouse on Lehigh University 's Murray H. Goodman campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

JackimoT

Marlborough, MA

#1 Apr 6, 2009
The show was great, I especially like the solar attic fans from Solar Star. Their presentation inspired me to look a little more online at their product and I came across a website with a lot of great information: http://www.solar-attic-fan-info.com/

Free to operate, cools the the attic down which then cools the whole house down during the summer.... Seem like a no brainier, great looking product up close, pictures don't do it justice.
Josh

Allison Park, PA

#2 Apr 7, 2009
For more information on basement water problems and the many ways they can be fixed, visit www.keystonebasementsystems.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allentown Man Fans Cash At Woman, She Tells Pol... (Dec '07) Jun 6 Wow 78
News Woman couldn't avoid hitting former Parkland co... (Jun '08) May 31 My sister 130
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) May '16 Melisa 121
News NORC Poll: Voters interested, not excited about... May '16 WasteWater 1
News Macungie martial arts instructor charged with i... (Sep '11) May '16 Law guy 5
News Report: KidsPeace teens had sex (Feb '09) May '16 Goodmom01 60
News Is it Leather Corners, or Leather Corner Post? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Denno329 12

Orefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages