Angels continue to fill the wishes of...

Angels continue to fill the wishes of nonprofits

There are 1 comment on the The Morning Call story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Angels continue to fill the wishes of nonprofits. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The holidays are behind them, but angels still are finding ways to help the needy in our community through The Morning Call's Be an Angel campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Emerald Coast Ministries

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 1, 2012
We have had bad experiences trying to get operational again. I hope I can find an Angel that will lend me the funds, so that I can do for children that are terminally ill

I need about $30,000 we have both state and federal
exemption -- we are a not for profit 501-3(c)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police search for woman caught on camera dumpin... Nov 18 schakie11 1
News PA: When Will the Lehigh Valley See $2 Gas? Sep '15 silly rabbit 1
News Group Including Youths Believed to Have Heroin ... (Oct '12) Jul '15 getting sick 2
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) May '15 Randy Bradford 18
Is your office chair helping or hindering your ... (Oct '11) Apr '15 Gerald Vonberger 2
News Tall order? Upper Macungie officials raise conc... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Whacky Macky 1
News Sensinger family reunion draws crowd for 100th ... (Aug '09) Apr '15 Brenda Joseph 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages