A hot solution for keeping squirrels out of birdfeeders

Full story: The Morning Call

Q: It makes me laugh at the complicated and expensive ''solutions'' I see popping up year after year concerning squirrels.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2009
Rick Suddes

AOL

#1 Feb 6, 2009
Rataway fragrance stops odors caused
by rats, mice, squirrels, etc...

Makes one gallon when mixed
and protects the surface of areas used for nesting.

Rodents and other animals mark territory (your car, house, etc.) with their scent. Animals are attracted by this scent. Rataway fragrance gets rid of the scent. No lingering scent, no more attraction.

Rataway fragrance protects car engines, wiring, boats, motorhomes, machinery, heavy equipment, etc. when sprayed to protect the surfaces

Rataway fragrance is not a pepper spray.

If you are looking for an effective, natural control for odors, Rataway fragrance is it.

Again... Rataway fragrance can be used around children, pets, and service personnel.

What is Rataway Fragrance?
Rataway fragrance is a spray that is very offensive to wild animals such as rats, mice, squirrels, rabbits, racoons, dogs, cats, horses, skunks, and monkeys. Rataway fragrance is not offensive to humans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 5 hr sammy 159
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 11 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
Woman arrested for snorting coke with child in car Fri silly rabbit 1
Tamaqua drug sweep nets 20 Fri Officer midas 25
162nd Great Allentown Fair opens Fri silly rabbit 11
Four charged with DUI placed in Carbon... Aug 17 do what robin did 2
•••

Orefield News Video

•••
•••

Orefield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••