Lower Macungie may let Jaindl buy bac...

Lower Macungie may let Jaindl buy back farm

There are 21 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Lower Macungie may let Jaindl buy back farm. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Farmer and developer David Jaindl wants back a piece of the Leister farm in Lower Macungie Township that was taken from him three years ago and he may get it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jaindl Stinks

Macungie, PA

#21 Oct 18, 2008
I live in an area where Jaindl spreads all of his turkey manure on the fields. If you live in the town of Alburtis, I am sure you know what I am talking about. At certain times of the day, you can not even go outside without gagging because the smell is so overwhelming. I hope Jaindl loses everything and the land around Alburtis gets turned into anything other than a farm or fields because its ruining this area. I wish someone would take all that sh*t and dump it around his home to see how they like it. The old man is gone now all we can do is hope his children follow in his footsteps and leave this earth soon. Poulty manure has to be the worst smelling sh*t ever. If you don't live around here, please do not comment. I can't wait for the smell to go away. Yes, I mean all the jainls. The Ruined the lehigh valley. Thank you so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16-year-old convicted in accidental shooting of... Jul 14 weaponX 4
News No Duquesne City Students in Baldwin-Whitehall ... (Mar '13) Jun 29 Swamp Inhabitant ... 16
News What About Bobby Bones? Jun 28 snolen 3
News Pa. man accused of showing up drunk at work get... Jun 26 Wow123434 1
News Driver with 4 pending DUI cases gets 5th case t... Jun '17 weaponX 5
News Allentown Child Drowned In Bathtub, Coroner Say... (Mar '07) Jun '17 weaponX 36
Cosplay in Coplay, PA Apr '17 pervert panda 1

Orefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages