Former South Whitehall Employee, Husb...

Former South Whitehall Employee, Husband Charged with Embezzling Nearly $1M from Township

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from May 21, 2013, titled Former South Whitehall Employee, Husband Charged with Embezzling Nearly $1M from Township. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Updated 2 p.m. Former South Whitehall recycling coordinator and utility supervisor Nancy Tonkin and her husband, a former township police officer, conspired to embezzle $854,497 from township coffers for more than a decade, according to Lehigh County District Attorney James Martin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

silly rabbit

Reading, PA

#1 May 21, 2013
With all the theft of public funds going on around the lehighvalley there will be many more indictments that will be settled in house¿ The public can only watch for so long until these types have infected many with there destorted way of life and touched too many innocent children¿
gay cop 4 kinky wife

Kingston, PA

#2 May 21, 2013
Maybe the cop is really homosexual, and was making blackmail payments cause he was caught molesting a little boy at school?

And maybe the wife likes black meat, and was paying big black studs to have group sex with her?

The gambling is maybe a cover story for thier kinky sex habits?

Doesnt matter---the judge will get on his knees and kiss both of their white butts.
silly rabbit

United States

#3 May 22, 2013
gay cop 4 kinky wife wrote:
Maybe the cop is really homosexual, and was making blackmail payments cause he was caught molesting a little boy at school?
And maybe the wife likes black meat, and was paying big black studs to have group sex with her?
The gambling is maybe a cover story for thier kinky sex habits?
Doesnt matter---the judge will get on his knees and kiss both of their white butts.
The plot thickens as the in house cover-ups appear to be poping up all over the lehighvalley¿ Does the famous legal familia out in winchester hights have anything to do with this in house treatment¿ The couple were paying federal income taxes on there ilicit earned income¿

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy money Jul 11 Shell2142015 1
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) Jul 10 chiropracticlocat... 122
News Allentown Man Fans Cash At Woman, She Tells Pol... (Dec '07) Jun '16 Wow 78
News Woman couldn't avoid hitting former Parkland co... (Jun '08) May '16 My sister 130
News NORC Poll: Voters interested, not excited about... May '16 WasteWater 1
News Macungie martial arts instructor charged with i... (Sep '11) May '16 Law guy 5
News Report: KidsPeace teens had sex (Feb '09) May '16 Goodmom01 60

Orefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages