Water problem at Camp Olympic to be r...

Water problem at Camp Olympic to be remedied

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 23, 2008, titled Water problem at Camp Olympic to be remedied. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The former owner of the Camp Olympic property in Lower Macungie Township says he'll pay for repairs to resolve a potentially costly water quality problem even though the property is no longer his.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Kilgore Trout

Allentown, PA

#1 Feb 23, 2008
Nice to hear a positive story coming out of LMT.

He's doing the right thing.

“NoN-cOnFoRmIsT”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Feb 24, 2008
I agree. I just hope he uses the well company, Odenheimer, for a new well and NOT Kay Builders to extend a Lehigh County Authority public water line to the camp's property line.

I live in one of their (Kay Builders) products & their workmanship (lack of) is criminal. I wouldn't trust them with a public water line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: KidsPeace teens had sex (Feb '09) Dec 25 Bulldog mom 61
News Judge approves release of Dennis Gumbs (May '08) Dec 23 The real me 72
News Judicial candidates raised $357,000 for campaigns (Dec '07) Sep '16 silly rabbit 2
News Woman caught in compromising position outside Wawa Sep '16 silly rabbit 3
News Allentown zoners reject Atiyeh plan for self-st... (Jul '07) Sep '16 silly rabbit 15
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) Aug '16 Anonymous 123
News Report: Rescue in progress on Lehigh River (Jun '08) Aug '16 DJS1969 65

Orefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages