There's a new slice in town: Deep-fried pizza

There are 2 comments on the Feb 25, 2009, The Morning Call story titled There's a new slice in town: Deep-fried pizza. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

But there are others that grip the imagination and demand immediate investigation, like my latest hot tip: A Wilson takeout shop called Pizza Snobz is serving deep-fried pizza! It was like dropping a deep-fried ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Orochimaru

Rocky Hill, CT

#130 Mar 25, 2009
Sorry, it sounds too gross to me. Even deep fried twinkies, candy bars, and Oreos sound gross too. But if Newington gets wind of this, they'll do anything to get a place like that here.

Orochimaru-Newington's offical basher.
Lumpy

AOL

#131 Mar 25, 2009
Think I waddle myself on down there and order me a slice or two. What's another chin or two. Do they sell diet Coke?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tamaqua drug sweep nets 20 (Jun '14) Apr 21 fap fap fap fap 41
Is your office chair helping or hindering your ... (Oct '11) Apr 9 Gerald Vonberger 2
News Tall order? Upper Macungie officials raise conc... Apr 8 Whacky Macky 1
News Sensinger family reunion draws crowd for 100th ... (Aug '09) Apr 1 Brenda Joseph 4
News Is there a fix to car-jarring deep manhole covers? (Dec '07) Mar '15 David Abbott 9
News North Whitehall Teen Found Dead in Car, Police ... Feb '15 silly rabbit 2
News Allentown City Council approves appointment of ... Dec '14 silly rabbit 1
More from around the web

Orefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]