New Weis Market Readies for Sunday Op...

New Weis Market Readies for Sunday Opening

There are 1 comment on the story from Dec 6, 2012, titled New Weis Market Readies for Sunday Opening. In it, reports that:

Crews caulked windows, stocked shelves and decorated as they worked to ready the new Weis Markets superstore in Fogelsville for its Sunday opening.

Join the discussion below, or

Anne Stefanik

Fogelsville, PA

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Love the new store. Was very pleased with it today. Only thing I wasn't pleased with was the fact I got no information from Weiss that they were having the Grand Opening today! I was very displeased to have to find it out from a friend at church this morning. I am a very loyal customer to Weiss Markets and felt very upset.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire destroys 25 school buses, closing Pa. scho... Mar 15 weapon X 11
News Fastnachts: Where to buy them in the Lehigh Valley Mar 1 Richard Kranium 11
News Fire damages or destroys over 25 school buses; ... Feb 24 Pardon Pard 3
News What About Bobby Bones? (Jun '17) Jan '18 Nana 10
News No Duquesne City Students in Baldwin-Whitehall ... (Mar '13) Jan '18 UnDoc Risha 29
News Fighting sales from puppy mills (Jan '09) Jan '18 LVPMWatch 240
News Woman drove drunk with 3 children in car, cops say Jan '18 Richard Kranium 1

Orefield Jobs

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages