Jaindl sues competitor over its paten...

Jaindl sues competitor over its patent on phrase 'grand champio...

There are 25 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 15, 2009, titled Jaindl sues competitor over its patent on phrase 'grand champio.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A prominent Lehigh Valley turkey farm wants to gobble up all the rights to the phrase ''grand champion'' even though a competitor has a trademark on the slogan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whitehall Guy

Martins Creek, PA

#24 Apr 15, 2009
Real Turkey wrote:
Yes, sadly, we consumers of turkey are contused about turkey. I was just saying the other day, this bland white meat can't be from a Grand Champion, why don't we have roasted lawyer tomorrow night.
I like your postings again. Email me at [email protected] if you wish to blog for the Lehigh Valley part time.
Whitehall Guy

Martins Creek, PA

#25 Apr 15, 2009
Dennis Mac wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I've been cooking turkeys for 40 years, and tried a Jaindl bird only once.
It stunk, and even the brine (12 hours) didn't help.
Just like you said, dry and tough.
So it's been Butterball all the way.
I like your postings again. Email me at [email protected] if you wish to blog for the Lehigh Valley part time.

“Be careful what u pretend 2 B”

Since: Jun 07

Lehigh Valley

#26 Apr 15, 2009
Their brids stink, their warehouses mar the landscape, their developments are a scar on the land.

Maybe they should call the birds "landrape" turkeys
Silly Wabbit

Slatington, PA

#27 Apr 17, 2009
WeElectedABunchOfIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
So Burger King can use the Ronald McDonald?
Why yes they could call themseles King Ronald McDonald. And Ron's Donald Burgers.
amanda

Northampton, PA

#28 Apr 17, 2009
Does the term "Grand Champion" really mean anything to the average consumer? When I buy a turkey I don't really care what type of cute little names they want to call it. It'a turkey for God's sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman caught in compromising position outside Wawa (Sep '16) Oct 29 Terry 8
Hot dog Oct 21 Hilda Finklestein 2
News Heart project beat the odds Sep '17 life goes on 6
News What About Bobby Bones? Aug '17 We Want Bobby 8
News 16-year-old convicted in accidental shooting of... Jul '17 weaponX 4
News No Duquesne City Students in Baldwin-Whitehall ... (Mar '13) Jun '17 Swamp Inhabitant ... 16
News Pa. man accused of showing up drunk at work get... Jun '17 Wow123434 1

Orefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages