Lehigh Valley area Guardsmen get brie...

Lehigh Valley area Guardsmen get brief leave with families befo...

There are 16 comments on the The Morning Call story from Dec 23, 2008, titled Lehigh Valley area Guardsmen get brief leave with families befo.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

This Christmas, it won't be finding the perfect gift or trimming the tree that will hold meaning for Staff Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Easton, PA

#1 Dec 23, 2008
The Pentagon is Muscling in Everywhere

Iraq: Some U.S. Combat Troops To Be Reclassified

Allentown, PA

#2 Dec 23, 2008
may God be with all of you and may you return home to your friends and family safe. thank you for your service to help keep us free.
merry Christmas and a happy new year to allof you!

Allentown, PA

#3 Dec 23, 2008
**all of you**

Allentown, PA

#4 Dec 23, 2008
come back safe, guys..

#5 Dec 23, 2008
Wishing all a Happy Holidays and a Safe return.

Norcross, GA

#6 Dec 23, 2008
Enjoy your Christmas and New Year...thank you for your service! Prayers and thoughts for a safe return.

Annville, PA

#7 Dec 23, 2008
Thank you for your service and sacrifice. May God bless each and every one of you. Much love and respect to you all and your families.

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Dec 23, 2008
Happy Holidays and Godspeed to one and all. Thank you so much for what you do.
Keep Christ in Christmas

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Dec 23, 2008
Merry Christmas To all of our country's brave!

Allentown, PA

#11 Dec 23, 2008
To the local men and women who are serving, Merry Christmas and God be with you.

Fairport, NY

#12 Dec 23, 2008
Wishing All Service Men & Women a very Happy Holiday!!! Thank you for your sacrifice. May God Bless You & Your Families!

United States

#13 Dec 23, 2008
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to all of you. Thank you for your bravery. It takes a special person to volunteer to do what you do everyday and it is greatly appreciated. Please come back home safe. God Bless you and your families.

Benson, AZ

#16 Dec 23, 2008
God bless and watch over all our troops and their families. You can never be thanked enough for your bravery and sacrifices. Hurry home.

“I get to see an Angel everyday”

Since: Dec 08

Allentown, PA

#17 Dec 23, 2008
How about a Christmas present for next year? ALL of you coming home and spending Christmas with your families!

God Bless and stay safe.
joe poli

#18 Dec 23, 2008
Hey, Bush-Cheney, I thought the mission was accomplished?

Seriously, I support our troops 150% and wish them a safe mission and a speedy return home to Pennsylvania where you belong.

North Wales, PA

#21 Dec 23, 2008
Santa wrote:
I'll bring you all nice green body bags you can come home in from Iraq.
Vile pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PA: When Will the Lehigh Valley See $2 Gas? Sep '15 silly rabbit 1
News Group Including Youths Believed to Have Heroin ... (Oct '12) Jul '15 getting sick 2
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) May '15 Randy Bradford 18
Is your office chair helping or hindering your ... (Oct '11) Apr '15 Gerald Vonberger 2
News Tall order? Upper Macungie officials raise conc... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Whacky Macky 1
News Sensinger family reunion draws crowd for 100th ... (Aug '09) Apr '15 Brenda Joseph 4
News Tamaqua drug sweep nets 20 (Jun '14) Mar '15 Richard Kranium 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages