Shopping Scout - November 23, 2007

Shopping Scout - November 23, 2007

There are 9 comments on the The Morning Call story from Nov 23, 2007, titled Shopping Scout - November 23, 2007. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

FOUND Nordic Track: Kathy and Pat, both of Bethlehem, and Nancy of Emmaus, have Nordic Track machines they are willing to give to Chris of Fogelsville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Wanda of Topton

Annapolis, MD

#1 Nov 23, 2007
Sister Girl Scout leader Ferne of Macungie would be Glad to do a workshop on Scherenschnitte for Wandas Cadette Troop.
Kathy Histand

AOL

#2 Nov 23, 2007
I would be happy to replace the lining in a woman's leather jacket for Kathy from Emmaus in the Shopping Scout. My email is ktbhistand@aol.com
Jan

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#3 Nov 24, 2007
In answer to Mary Ann.

I don't know where you are located in PA, but I do Chair Caning in NE Ohio. If that is close write back to me.
jannoall@earthlink.net
Mary Ellen Resetar

Allentown, PA

#4 Nov 26, 2007
Dear shopping scout, I have a chest freezer to give to Jayne of Coplay or Daryl of Walnutport they just have to haul it. Thank You ! Mary Ellen of Bethlehem,Pa.
Mary Ellen Resetar

Allentown, PA

#5 Nov 26, 2007
Dear Shopping Scout, I do have a chest freezer for either Jayne of Cpolay or Daryl of Walnutport its free for the hauling. Mary Ellen Resetar of Bethlehem 1546 Stanford Rd.
Bethlehem,Pa.18018

“What's all this, then?”

Since: Feb 07

Pottstown, PA

#6 Nov 26, 2007
I have a used twin mattress with minimal stains, an old truss, and one slightly broken toilet seat.

Any takers?
Blue Mountain

Fogelsville, PA

#7 Nov 26, 2007
Leland Bellows wrote:
I have a used twin mattress with minimal stains, an old truss, and one slightly broken toilet seat.
Any takers?
Did you ever hear of the garbage? Lol, I know you are just kidding!

“What's all this, then?”

Since: Feb 07

Pottstown, PA

#8 Nov 27, 2007
Blue Mountain wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever hear of the garbage? Lol, I know you are just kidding!
One man's trash, etc.
Becky

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 4, 2007
I have a dozen Richard Scarry videos I would be willing to give to Majorie plus others she might be interested in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) May '15 Randy Bradford 18
Is your office chair helping or hindering your ... (Oct '11) Apr '15 Gerald Vonberger 2
News Tall order? Upper Macungie officials raise conc... Apr '15 Whacky Macky 1
News Sensinger family reunion draws crowd for 100th ... (Aug '09) Apr '15 Brenda Joseph 4
News Tamaqua drug sweep nets 20 (Jun '14) Mar '15 Richard Kranium 40
News Is there a fix to car-jarring deep manhole covers? (Dec '07) Mar '15 David Abbott 9
News Allentown City Council approves appointment of ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 silly rabbit 1
More from around the web

Orefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orefield Mortgages