Looking for AKC Male cocker spaniel for stud

Posted in the Oreana Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Terri K

Louisville, KY

#1 May 21, 2007
Wanting any information for an AKC male cocker spaniel for stud service to my female. Please feel free to email me with any information or even share my email address with anyone who might be able to help

Thanks!
Terri K :)
Jessica G

United States

#2 Jun 4, 2007
Hi Terri,
I have a beautiful Cocker Spaniel boy that would be willing to perform the service. I have pictures if you want to see him. Please email me at Streminsky@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks
Jessica G.
Terri K wrote:
Wanting any information for an AKC male cocker spaniel for stud service to my female. Please feel free to email me with any information or even share my email address with anyone who might be able to help
Thanks!
Toni

Mission, KS

#3 Aug 3, 2007
Terri K wrote:
Thanks!
I have a wonderfull red male cocker spaniel that I am trying to sale. He is AKC and APA. I know you didn't ask about buying one but I really need to find a good home for him. I was going to breed him with my female but she ended up being much smaller than him so I decided not to. I'm asking $250.00 for him. Let me know if your interested.
Tina

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2007
Terri K wrote:
Thanks!
Hi, Terri, I have a 2 yr old beautiful akc sable male. He has a wonderful temperment, quite the pleaser aqnd quite the stud. He just very recently had all the natural minstincts to get to my young female (too young) while my tri color male could care less. He has been raised in a family setting and is very oedient. I can send pics mif you are interested. wbsa31@hotmail.com hope to hear from you
Melanie M

Carrollton, GA

#5 Aug 30, 2007
I have a beautiful black AKC show worthy cocker available for stud. He is very sweet and has all his papers. Email me for pictures at energy_743@hotmail.com
Mary Ann

Camp Hill, PA

#6 Dec 27, 2007
I am also looking for a stud for my 4.5 year old black cocker, CH Desertrose's American Dream.

Also, if anyone knows a cocker handler for conformation, I've got a gorgeous 6 month old black/tan female I'd like to start showing.

dragonsinger1108@yahoo.com
Joel Kern

Westmont, IL

#7 Jan 11, 2008
I have a beautiful sable (or black and Tan) Cocker. HE has a wonderful disposition and I am looking to stud him out. Everyone who sees him says he is the most beautiful cocker they have seen and as I understand his mixture of coloring is very rare. would be willing to talk to anyone who needs a stud.

kpax@att.net
Joel Kern

Westmont, IL

#8 Jan 11, 2008
I am actually in Oak Park il not berkley
Helen A

Spearfish, SD

#9 Jan 27, 2008
looking for make cocker spaniel also for stud service for my black and white female. I live in the Billings, MT area so anything fairly close would be nice.
imarends@yahoo.com
Chris B

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 11, 2008
I am looking for a Male cocker spaniel for my 3 year old black female to breed. we live in Athens AL.
cgbaines@pclnet.net
Dawn M

Granger, IN

#11 Feb 17, 2008
I have a male akc champion blood like cocker spaniel. He is buff in color a little on the red side. he is ready to breed. I live in Edwardsburg, Mich.
junowieses@aol.com
deontae

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2008
hi how are u
Robin

Owings Mills, MD

#13 Feb 22, 2008
Please do not use these dogs. Do some research first. A REAL Breeder puts alot of time and effort into making sure the dogs are certified for eyes and hips and come from only good bloodlines that meet the standard and have good temperment. You also should know what color coats will come out of the puppies and what if any genetic diseases you will be passing on. Just because you have a female and they have a male does not mean they should be bred together.
Alisha Knott

AOL

#14 Mar 1, 2008
i am looking for a female cocker spaniel puppy i want a buff female and i can't find one!!!!!!!!!! do you have one in Tennessee
kelli thomas

United States

#15 May 29, 2008
Terri K wrote:
Thanks!
I actually have two cocker spaniels both akc registered one dark chocolate with silver in blood line and one female buff beige and white.
kelli thomas

United States

#16 May 29, 2008
I actually have two cocker spaniels one male chocolate with silver in his bloodline and one female buff beige and white very adorable. both akc registered and under three years old.
Emma Milam

Memphis, TN

#17 Jun 4, 2008
I have a sweet black cocker spaniel stud ready to start a family.

elmilam@memphis.edu

Memphis, Tn.
Donna Chadwick

Manchester, UK

#18 Jun 25, 2008
I have a 2year old male golden cocker spaniel who is adorable . Please email me dizziedollie@hotmail.com
Donna Chadwick

Manchester, UK

#19 Jun 25, 2008
He is a full pedigree we have all the paper work
Lori

Parkville, MD

#20 Jul 9, 2008
Robin wrote:
Please do not use these dogs. Do some research first. A REAL Breeder puts alot of time and effort into making sure the dogs are certified for eyes and hips and come from only good bloodlines that meet the standard and have good temperment. You also should know what color coats will come out of the puppies and what if any genetic diseases you will be passing on. Just because you have a female and they have a male does not mean they should be bred together.
Hi Robin, Do you know any good Stud Cocker Spaniels?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oreana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 49,931
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Sat LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Sat fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sat Blwlgo 1,930
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Aug 28 I Care 106
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 nono 6,593
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Chicagobunny 528
•••
•••
•••

Oreana Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oreana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oreana News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oreana