Proud Parent

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2011
Anyone who comes into contact with a guy calling himself Trey Vise be careful!
Think I have

Henderson, TX

#2 Apr 10, 2011
I have met this person I'm almost sure. Please post any more info you can about him.
Wounded

AOL

#3 Apr 12, 2011
I know a person by the name of Trey Stevens.
Take my advice. Stay away!
He isn't much to trust.
Proud parent

Mineola, TX

#4 Apr 12, 2011
I know a lot about him. What kind of info are you looking for? He is trouble! If you have a sister or friend that is a women do your best to keep them away from him. He has a long history of using women and their families. He is a father of several children which he has nothing to do with. He has a long criminal history and is and has been investigated for some serious crimes. He is a drug addict. He claims to have no family or family that doesn't want him. That isn't true. He has a family and they are decent people. If there is something specific you want to know about him that I can share I will. I wanted more than anything to just tell anyone who might come into contact with him to be careful. He has a bad past.
Agree

Keller, TX

#5 Apr 28, 2011
He is awful. He has been dating someone I know for over a year and basically expects her to support him.
Proud parent wrote:
I know a lot about him. What kind of info are you looking for? He is trouble! If you have a sister or friend that is a women do your best to keep them away from him. He has a long history of using women and their families. He is a father of several children which he has nothing to do with. He has a long criminal history and is and has been investigated for some serious crimes. He is a drug addict. He claims to have no family or family that doesn't want him. That isn't true. He has a family and they are decent people. If there is something specific you want to know about him that I can share I will. I wanted more than anything to just tell anyone who might come into contact with him to be careful. He has a bad past.
Proud Parent

North Richland Hills, TX

#6 May 1, 2011
Agree wrote:
He is awful. He has been dating someone I know for over a year and basically expects her to support him.<quoted text>
That sounds about right. I am not even sure if he is even divorced from his last wife. I feel bad for your friend. I can assure you she isn't the only one he is dating. I know child support is looking for him. Along with a few other people. If he has been dating your friend then I am sure that she is aware of him being arrested like 3 times over the last year. Tell her it wont get any better. I would also encourage her to get a blood test. He is an IV drug user. I am positive this is a cycle that he will continue until he finally gets sent to prison or dies from drugs either way I hate to hear that he is hurting someone else.
HIS EX

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Aug 30, 2011
I am his first ex wife and I am looking for him and any information would be great!
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#8 Sep 10, 2011
HIS EX wrote:
I am his first ex wife and I am looking for him and any information would be great!
I hope you find him and hang him high!

United States

#9 Oct 10, 2011
I would keep checking the county jail
Trey

Ralls, TX

#10 Dec 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
I would keep checking the county jail
http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/11/...
No I have joined a motorcycle gang!
whatever

Midland, TX

#11 Mar 30, 2012
Trey wrote:
<quoted text> http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/11/...
No I have joined a motorcycle gang!
Yeah right
Anonymous

San Diego, CA

#12 Apr 9, 2013
HIS EX wrote:
Do you have a pic? Think I might know this person under a different name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ore City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so much crime in Gilmer? Mar 24 Citizen of Gilmer... 2
cowboys Mar 22 Ericaz 1
News Gladewater Bank robbery suspect may have shot h... Mar 21 roudy 1
News Teen Girl Fatally Shot by Cops at Texas Police ... Mar 20 no1important 24
News Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea offer (Mar '07) Mar 15 Karen 81
News Woman shot in Longview Police Department lobby ... Mar 12 jlc08131961 2
happy hour Mar 9 missiouri hillbilly 1
Ore City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web