Marion County Residents Upset Over Sh...

Marion County Residents Upset Over Sheriff's Dispatch Service

There are 2 comments on the KLTV Tyler story from Jul 14, 2008, titled Marion County Residents Upset Over Sheriff's Dispatch Service. In it, KLTV Tyler reports that:

The debate is going on in Marion County, with east Texans that live on the south shore of Lake O' The Pines and the Big Oaks community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLTV Tyler.

judy

AOL

#1 Jul 22, 2008
something is not right when your fire department and the police department cannot work together. We are all suppose to have our community's safety first.
Bill

Victoria, TX

#2 Sep 9, 2008
throw-in the county road maintenance group as well. A simple request to install a culvert over two years ago, to keep my drive-way from washing away, seems to be a mental challenge for the commissioner in precint 4.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ore City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Part McShartz 1,052
News It's Open Season on Alligators (Apr '11) Jan 17 Willie Granville 3
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) Jan 17 Bigk 153
looking for lost friend Jan 15 Basiclly100 1
GILMER PD (Why is everyone leaving?) (Jul '07) Jan 11 Willie Granville 28
Dreadlocks piercer at Fugis Jan 10 singlebutlookin48 1
Debra Timmons Jan 5 Debra Timmons 4

Ore City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ore City Mortgages