Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Nice to have you support me, George; I thank you!

DrJEDunn
LiboTard

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Dr Dunce and his butt buddy George should hook up at the bath house
George the Great

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Ah, the tough guy behind a computer screen again. What's a matter libo...were you bullied to much in school? Couldn't stand-up for yourself in person so you have to come onto the computer and have the feeling that you are a man? lol...cripes. Tough guy...lol
George the Great

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

DrJEDunn wrote:
Nice to have you support me, George; I thank you!
DrJEDunn
No problem Doc. This dude has no cojones, probably doesn't even understand the term without his 'google.' What a sad individual that has no reason for debate but has to attack. Sad story for him, unlike you, I am not a counselor and I don't see this person in the same light. I see this person as a person that has serious problems with women and people in general. Then, you, a counselor probably has more hope for this person. You, doc, probably see him as a person that needs help. However, I see him as a person that has serious issues that tracks back to being beaten and bullied as a child and has serious issues with homosexuals. You may wonder why but I have a clue on why.

Geez, doc, you can help him...you have the education!
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

@#$%

A few days ago, I wondered if the Ding-bat TEA Party Republicans could say anything more insidious to their election this November.

Low and behold, they came up with it!

An all male, all Republican committee in the House of Representatives, they seemily agreed with the Republican fundraiser who said that sex was the females' fault, and that "thay should put an asprin ....."

How low can they go????????

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

12@3

A few days ago, I wondered if the Ding-bat TEA Party Republicans could say anything more insidious to their election this November.

Low and behold, they came up with it!

An all male, all Republican committee in the House of Representatives, they seemily agreed with the Republican fundraiser who said that sex was the females' fault, and that "thay should put an asprin ....."

How low can they go????????

Dr. James E. Dunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

I don't know Doc but they could go as low as the 'truth squad' by the Obama reelection campaign. It seems that that the WH and federal government needs their own truth squads. lol
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

6%$

President Obama and the British Prime Minister, are looking for ways to prevent a civil war in Syria.

They are also looking for ways to prevent Isreal from bombing Iran's nuclear facilities.

In the meantime, the Republican Ding-bat Tea Party leader for President of the United States is talking of ways to outlaw all abortion and/or other birth control methods!!!

This says it all, and there is not much for me left to say!

DrJEDunn
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

23edc

President Obama and the British Prime Minister, are looking for ways to prevent a civil war in Syria.

They are also looking for ways to prevent Isreal from bombing Iran's nuclear facilities.

In the meantime, the Republican Ding-bat Tea Party leader for President of the United States is talking of ways to outlaw all abortion and/or other birth control methods!!!

This says it all, and there is not much for me left to say!

DrJEDunn
LiboTard

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Ahhh, Mr and Mrs George Dunn. Chehalis Fisters and Salad Tossers
George the Great

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

Another tough guy...no guts no glory. You must live a depressing life...there is help. The local emergency room can guide you to a local social worker or doctor that can help you with these issues.
You can come back to normal society...be among the normal with help. First, you must forgive those that beat you up as a child and young adult. That is the first stage, brother...forgiveness...you didn't deserve to be abused but forgive those that did it to you.
LiboTard

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Dr Dunce and Georgie swapping each others Man Juice. Obots
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

dfr;

I watched the presidential debate last night, and I agree with most correspondants: Romney was more obnoxious than Santorum, and clearly "Knocked him out of the box."

Only trouble is, I wouldn't vote for either of those two scirlous partcipants because of their obnoxious verbal behavior toward each other in the debates!

Dr. James E. Dunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

You wouldn't vote for a Republican regardless so does it matter? If you don't like Obama there is always your party of choice, and Roseanne Barr...lol. Talk about a blowhard. Cripes!
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

12@#

The Republican Ding-bat TEA Party candidates have finally starting talking about the three national issues which concern the voting American public the most:

1. Making abortion ILLEGAL again!

2. Outlawing birth contol methods!

3. Making sex before marriage VERY difficult, now that the average age for first marriage is now in the late 20's!

Gosh, they really have the American voting public's number!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
LiboTard

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

DrJEDunn wrote:
12@#
The Republican Ding-bat TEA Party candidates have finally starting talking about the three national issues which concern the voting American public the most:
1. Making abortion ILLEGAL again!
2. Outlawing birth contol methods!
3. Making sex before marriage VERY difficult, now that the average age for first marriage is now in the late 20's!
Gosh, they really have the American voting public's number!!!
Dr. James E. Dunn
You need to have your head examined,just wait for obamacare to pay for it,you nutcase
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

LiboTurd:

You make very good sense with you well thought out, rational, and logical arguments against my seemingly irrational, illogical, and oderous opinions of mine!

I suggest that you apply for a large part in the sequil to "The Mickey Mouse Club"!

DrJEDunn
DrJEDunn

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

George.
Thanks for the BLUMPKIN.Aint seen a Turd that big since my uncle Roy. Gulp

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orchards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unfriendly People Fri Neighbor 3
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 714
in need of white tonight!!! Aug 16 Shimmer man 1
Tracee Oliver, Makarowsky's partner of six year... (Jun '07) Aug 15 Emilee Makarowsky 22
high school ice head Aug 14 Former high 3
Need an affordable Private Investigator? Look n... Aug 14 local snoop 1
hows the black scene in vancouver? Aug 12 BabyJay_247 3

Search the Orchards Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Orchards Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••