Hassan Buffalo Beheading

Hassan Buffalo Beheading

There are 868 comments on the Blue Star Chronicles story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Hassan Buffalo Beheading. In it, Blue Star Chronicles reports that:

Muzzammil Hassan, the founder of BridgesTV, beheaded his wife, Aasiya Zubair Hassan last Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blue Star Chronicles.

First Prev
of 44
Next Last
Sarah Palin

Dexter, MI

#1025 Nov 24, 2010
dead Father Guido Sarducci wrote:
<quoted text>
Stronzo,
Vans fanby culoio!!
Palin is the antichrist!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chill will

Niagara Falls, NY

#1026 Dec 26, 2010
Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>Palin is the antichrist!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SARAH PALIN is a bitch that GETS SOMETHING DONE. She stands aginst the greedy special interests that try raping the country.

“AIN'T is not a word. STUPID is”

Since: Jul 07

The Internet

#1027 Feb 7, 2011
HAHAHAAAAAA

Made my day!

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/108471/37/Ha...

i hope somebody kills him in prison!
Awanna Clakba

Lockport, NY

#1028 Feb 7, 2011
This is a shocking verdict, did the jury hear all the evidence?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1029 Feb 7, 2011
inkling wrote:
HAHAHAAAAAA
Made my day!
i hope somebody kills him in prison!
Ah, Good news!!

Thank you for the link!
My only problem with the verdict is that any murderer should be jailed for life...no parole.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#1030 Feb 7, 2011
Hassan Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder

BUFFALO, NY - The jury in the Muzzammil Hassan trial has reached a verdict. Muzzammil Hassan is guilty of 2nd degree murder in the death of his wife, Aasiya Hassan.

The jury deliberated for a little over an hour before reaching their verdict.

The judge has scheduled Hassan's sentencing for March 9, 2011, where he faces a sentence of up to 25-years-to life behind bars.

Hassan was led away in handcuffs.

Erie County District Attorney Frank Sedita, Jr. called Hassan a "vicious murderer" during a press conference after the verdict.

The jury declined to speak to the media about the trial or their decision.

Earlier, Hassan delivered his closing arguments, followed by the prosecution.

"Ladies and gentlemen this is not a divorce case, this is a murder case," said Colleen Curtin Gable, prosecutor.

Jurors were told that Aasiya Hassan may have been conscious when the defendant started to behead her on February 12, 2009.

Curtin Gable started off strong telling the jury that Hassan wants them to believe that what he did was in self defense, "not a chance, not even close."

"There is absolutely no doubt that the defendant killed his wife intentionally," said the prosecutor. "He was carefully and deliberately planning to kill her."

The prosecutor told jurors Hassan was efficient and deliberate in killing his wife in just "thirty-seven seconds." While describing the murder, Curtin Gable described how Aasiya was stabbed in the head and from the mouth to her ear. "How is that self defense, stabbing an unarmed woman from behind," she asked jurors.

"He was in control," she told jurors. "Cool, calm, collected and calculating every step of the way."

Hassan claimed he was a battered spouse, but Curtin Gable told jurors that should not even enter into their deliberations, "battered spouse he was not," she said.

The prosecutor's voice cracked as she fought to hold back tears at the end when told jurors, "it is time for this defendant to get his due."

Hassan addressed the jury on Monday morning.

2 On Your Side's Pete Gallivan was sitting inside the courtroom, and tells us in his live blog that Hassan's summation seemed to be "merely a condensed version of his four-day narrative."

Hassan received several stern warnings from the judge, both for citing documents not previously listed as evidence and for exchanging words with the counsel.

WEB EXTRA: Watch video of closing arguments in the Hassan trial.

Hassan began Monday morning by presenting 19 pages of e-mails to the judge that he claims captured his state of mind around the time of the beheading. Aasiya accuses Hassan in these messages of being emotionally and physically abusive.

He says the prosecution has no evidence or eyewitnesses, just stories that refer to Aasyia's claims of physical and emotional abuse. Hassan states over 70 people had direct observation of his wife for over two years, and none had seen any evidence this. The doctors, Hassan said, have been "brainwashed."

"No one know what is going on behind the scenes," Hassan told the jury. "Only Aasyia and I know. Now only I know."

Hassan admitted to the courtroom that he did, in fact, have physical altercations with his wife, but that he never beat or abused her. "Men are never put in the victim's box," he said.

The abuser, says Hassan, often comes across to the outside world as charming and friendly, but to the victim it is a very different story. "A victim often feels like a hostage to a terrorist, a slave to an overbearing master."

(More)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1031 Feb 7, 2011
Awanna Clakba wrote:
How do you think they got the conviction? Of course they heard all the evidence. Or do you suppose they left out the part where aliens from space tied up Hassan, cut his wife's head off then untied him?
What evidence or reason do you suppose someone has that would enable the jury to believe otherwise?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1032 Feb 7, 2011
Awanna Clakba wrote:
I'm hoping with all my heart that you've being facetious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 44
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orchard Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Whiteness Project Seeks to Expose Racism 2 hr Zeke the Pinhead 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Whippin post 20,199
Buffalo: Fecal City 14 hr Micky Doorag 13
Buffalo Is Among The Worst Cities In America 14 hr Homeboynot 7
Cruz is a dumb bozo 14 hr Matt Kruse 1
Ken Ton School cover-up (Aug '10) 15 hr Kenmore Resident 239
Poor Cruz 15 hr Buck Rohde 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orchard Park Mortgages