Polish Mission commemorates 1939 invasion of Poland on Sept. 1

Aug 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Observer & Eccentric

The Sunday, Sept. 1 event is offered in cooperation with the Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum, and is presented with the generous support of the United States Army, the Daughters of the American Revolution , and the Historic Fort Wayne Coalition.

Comments
81 - 88 of 88 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Clear Dharma

Hanwell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SIBERIA

The deportations came in waves and included entire families. The first wave, on February 10, 1940, took the families of political leaders, policemen and border guards. In April 1940, those of former army personnel and government workers were seized. In June of the same year white collar workers, people not to the Soviets' liking, and those who had fled from western Poland in front of the German army and therefore were not native to the Soviet-occupied territory, were deported. A few Jewish businessmen and their families were given a reprieve which lasted until early 1941.

The intent and procedures of the deportations were always the same; in fact, they had changed but little since the days of the tsars. In his book The Soviet Takeover of the Polish Eastern Provinces Keith Sword writes that "there was a continuity between the exile policy under successive Tsarist regimes and those of the Stalinist period." Norman Davies wrote that "each generation of Poles dumped in the tundra or the steppe in 1832, 1864, 1906, 1940, and in 1945 encoun tered Poles of an earlier generation who had shared the same fate."
King Solomon

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Jewish Crime wrote:
<quoted text>Poland was never power.
Only Jews could make Poland to be power
;-]
look at Jordan Kutek and Chanel Kutek only those 2 could convince the former head of security at the GM Hamtramck Plant David Kutek to steal engines and transmissions by the truckload! Chanel Kutek was in charge of David Kutek's investments and messed up Royally then her husband David Kutek and son Jordan Kutek allegedly had to steal to make ends meet. Jordan Kutek was allegedly seen riding a property of GM Segway at Oakland University, in my opinion Jordan Kutek knew he was in possession of stolen property and did not care.
King Solomon

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Jewish Crime wrote:
<quoted text>Poland was never power.
Only Jews could make Poland to be power
;-]
Chanel Kutek David Kutek's Jewish wife allegedly influenced him to steal engines and transmissions from the GM Hamtramck plant to help support her high standard of living. I guess some people do not know right from wrong as long as they do not get caught!!!!!!
King Solomon

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavic Power!!!!
Down with Jews like you who mock & divide the Slavs.
Most of all when you could care less about Multiculturalism destroying Russia.
All you care about is mocking & dividing the Slavs.
Obvious Jew is Obvious.
look at David Kutek who married Chanel Kutek, his Jewish wife who allegedly turned a former Redford Township Police Officer into a thief who is on trial for stealing engines and transmissions by the truckload from GM. In my opinion Chanel Kutek really brought out the thieving Peasant Slav in David Kutek
King Solomon

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-sunshine wrote:
Oh boy, another dumb Polak or another sock puppet?
talk about a dumb polak, David Kutek married A Jewish lady now named Chanel Kutek, David Kutek was head of Security at the GM Hamtramck plant til he allegedly got caught stealing engines and transmissions by the truckload to allegedly maintain his Jewish wife's very high standard of living! They own waterfront property on Cass Lake. Talk about a pollack being played by a Jewish lady!!!!!!!!!!
King Solomon

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really un erasable is your Polish stupidity.
Dumb Polaks will always be dumb.
Have you meet David Kutek and his son Jordan Kutek? Now that is dumb and Jordan Kutek is half Jewish which makes him the Einstein of the family
Clear Dharma

Hanwell, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

King Solomon wrote:
<quoted text>Have you meet David Kutek and his son Jordan Kutek? Now that is dumb and Jordan Kutek is half Jewish which makes him the Einstein of the family
Did Jordan inherite the same Greedy streak as his mommy, and that bitchy attitude of her admirer?

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clear Dharma wrote:
SIBERIA
The deportations came in waves and included entire families. The first wave, on February 10, 1940, took the families of political leaders, policemen and border guards. In April 1940, those of former army personnel and government workers were seized. In June of the same year white collar workers, people not to the Soviets' liking, and those who had fled from western Poland in front of the German army and therefore were not native to the Soviet-occupied territory, were deported. A few Jewish businessmen and their families were given a reprieve which lasted until early 1941.
The intent and procedures of the deportations were always the same; in fact, they had changed but little since the days of the tsars. In his book The Soviet Takeover of the Polish Eastern Provinces Keith Sword writes that "there was a continuity between the exile policy under successive Tsarist regimes and those of the Stalinist period." Norman Davies wrote that "each generation of Poles dumped in the tundra or the steppe in 1832, 1864, 1906, 1940, and in 1945 encoun tered Poles of an earlier generation who had shared the same fate."
So?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orchard Lake Discussions

Search the Orchard Lake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 18 hr gottondas 5,482
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun 25 lulubell 302
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) May '14 Ned Tugent 114
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) May '14 Mike 94
Detroit area women offered free firearms lesson (Aug '13) Aug '13 robert e lee 4
New Police Tahoe in Orchard Lake!? (Jul '11) Aug '13 Ol resident 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orchard Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orchard Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orchard Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orchard Lake
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••