Detroit area women offered free firea...

Detroit area women offered free firearms lesson

There are 4 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Aug 17, 2013, titled Detroit area women offered free firearms lesson. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Sales person Rachel Witek of Trenton gets a 9mm pistol ready for a woman who just purchased it for protection at Wolverine Shooting Sports, Inc. in Brownstown Twp., Thursday, Nov. 5, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 17, 2013
give them guns and ammo. teach them to do kill shots to the head.
that will slow down violence against woman fast.
Deyquan

Mount Holly, NJ

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Rohm say dey dont need guns guns kill peeps dey should be havin whistles
robert e lee

Crosby, TX

#3 Aug 18, 2013
in concealed carry class you are taught to shoot center mass. do not try fancy head shots, shoot at the largest black area.
robert e lee

Crosby, TX

#4 Aug 18, 2013
the savage I shot about 20 miles south of HOUSTON TEXAS cost me twenty dollars. the justice of the peace fined me $20 for shooting in the city limits. it was really to get some paperwork to close the incident out. he was pissed at me for only wounding the savage. I would have liked to had the bullet they dug out of him, it was a hot hand load and I would like to see how well it expanded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orchard Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Polish Mission commemorates 1939 invasion of Po... (Aug '13) Sep '13 -sunshine 88
New Police Tahoe in Orchard Lake!? (Jul '11) Aug '13 Ol resident 3
News Farmington to close 4 schools; 160 layoffs poss... (Feb '10) Jun '13 kev 4
News Movement kicks off the summer music season in M... (May '13) May '13 Pete 2
News Orchard Lake Roundabout Open House Set March 27... (Mar '13) Mar '13 kevin 1
News A happy ending as Snow White, seven dwarfs reun... (Jul '11) Feb '13 satan 2
News Gay Marriage talk for Catholics coming to SMOTH (Jan '13) Feb '13 jesuschrist blows... 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orchard Lake Mortgages