Amanda Knox former Italian boyfriend ...

Amanda Knox former Italian boyfriend expected in Seattle Friday

There are 9 comments on the The Highline Times story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Amanda Knox former Italian boyfriend expected in Seattle Friday. In it, The Highline Times reports that:

SLIDESHOW: Annual Cove to Clover race attracts organized mob of runners in rain & sun CLICK ABOVE SLIDESHOW FOR MORE St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Highline Times.

Muhamad Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Mar 14, 2012
That was the message I have been waiting for. The Italian Grace and Justice have closed the case forever. Raffaele Solicito and Amanda Knox never killed Meredith Kercher. Hahahahahahahah! However Amanda and Raffaele are still in love! Love, love crosses many dangers to be one. Amanda is kind of ugly. Solicito deserves better. Have a good life you two and you sat in jail for nothing. You could have kicked and screamed louder.

How would you like to join us. We are planning to burn the Canadian Government's outhouse. Yes!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Mar 18, 2012
Amanda Knox survived because she had Raffaele Solicito. If she was alone she would have died in 2 years. Warm milk anyone?

Okay! You never rang me phone 3 times. In my opinion, you and your girlfriend never murdered anyone. You sat in a Italian Jail for nothing. Now you and Amanda will have long noses. Have a good life eh! Call me if you are in trouble. Hahahahaha!!
Seattle SLEW

Neenah, WI

#4 Mar 18, 2012
Amanda makes me wet!
Pico

Southfield, MI

#5 Jan 30, 2014
Seattle SLEW wrote:
Amanda makes me wet!
and then she kills you!
Ron Paul Republican Team

Reno, NV

#6 Feb 3, 2014
Sollecito

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2014
Tutti sono brutti
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#8 Mar 16, 2014
...it has been almost a year since I was on Topix. I have read Amanda Knox's book and watched opinions about her case. I think Amanda is been dragged through opinions that could snap her mind. What is the verdict now, she is absent from her cell in a Italian Jail. I hear Mr. R. Solicito is back in the jail? Why? The Italians are doing something horrible wrong, or they have secret evidence implicating Amanda Knox and Raffaele Solicito.

It does look like she (Amanda Knox) & (Raffaele Solicito) did kill Meredith Kercher. I wonder what is the truth. I am the same guy who prays with you for strenght Amanda Knox, and if you go to jail for something you say you did not do then they are using (FAKE 5) accusers like they are doing to me here in Canada.

Amanda Knox.. we are ready to do this now (How would you like to join us. We are planning to burn the Canadian Government's outhouse. Yes)!!! Good luck Amanda Knox, still cool and run!
sollecito

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Mar 16, 2014
Some of the specific posts shouldn,t be posted in this forum,make no sense.
Megan

United States

#10 Mar 27, 2014
I knew it was the negro. Even in Italy they are all the same.

It's her fault though for not be race conscious.

join the discussion at sbpdl.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orcas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump vs Clinton 2016 10 hr the silent majority 9
seahawk players react to losing earl thomas for... 14 hr robot 2
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 18 hr Quick delivery 1
july 4th 2017 occuppy seattle Tue PORTLAND CITY 2
seahawks will get a boost as players come back ... Tue Robot 2
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Tue 128403abc 414
Pleasure Mon Robert 4

Orcas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance