Indiana fed up with Orkin33
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Too Funny

Piedmont, SC

#21 Mar 11, 2013
You guys crack me up. Obviously if someone uses all caps they are not sure of proper punctuation. and if you feed a hungry dog table scraps he will continue to bother you for more. He deserves his right to freedom of speech as do you. He is also entitled to post what he wants as long as it is not threatening to someone else. This is America and we do have freedom of speech and freedom of religion but for some reason we cant pray in public schools anymore. Let Orkin33 talk and if you don't like what he says ignore him. Everyone has the right to speak their mind. I can say from experience that most people who type in all caps have been in prison and never learned how to cut the caps button off. Surprised most of them can spell. He has obviously had some bad experiences with who ever he is disrespecting and I am sure we all have had our own bad experiences. What the truth is in my opinion is that the majority of people suck and the only entity worth while is the God you trust in . Whether you are Buddhist, Christian or Atheist you are religious. So let people live and speak and just move on with your own life. Trust in your god and don't worry about other people. If what that person says upsets you so much then you should just stop reading and responding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orcas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mad Max Provides Blistering Vicious Non-Stop Ho... 1 hr boodiewarrior 4
Seattle Mayor Abuses Homeless - Lawsuit Planned Aug 31 Go Blue Forever 6
News 'Daughters of the Samurai': between Japan and A... Aug 31 VeganTiger 23
colorado berthoud sergent joshua wilkes march 2013 Aug 30 joshua wilkes ser... 1
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Aug 30 PTheRapper 359
News Munich murder trial ends in conviction (Jul '07) Dec '12 Skagit Karma 7
News 28th annual Port of Orcas Fly-In scheduled for ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Skip demuth 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orcas Mortgages