Stolen car please help!

Stolen car please help!

Posted in the Orcas Forum

Anonymous

Lynnwood, WA

#1 Dec 31, 2013
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/wan/4267000...

here is the craigs list posting about it. my girlfriends car got stolen today on new years eve. along with her wallet and all her credit/debit cards. we already contact the police and every thing and i am just trying to get the word out to all my seattlites because we tracked the last gift card transaction and it was at the 76 gas station in downtown seattle. Please check the ad out again we are offering a generous reward to any tips leading to the rescue of our car! we just got it about 2 months ago... please if any one has lost their car before and can offer any tips. any thing at this point is appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orcas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanting an ANR ABF relationship with a woman (Jul '12) Sun AnonAFsoc 21
The Trump low down Aug 27 woops 1
News West Seattle Friday: Pet adoptions, Mount conce... Aug 26 Elise Gingerich 1
Looking to move to Orcas (Oct '15) Oct '15 Want to move to O... 1
News Munich murder trial ends in conviction (Jul '07) Dec '12 Skagit Karma 7
News 28th annual Port of Orcas Fly-In scheduled for ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Skip demuth 1
News Orcas Has Talent winners: Laura Ludwig and Char... (Feb '11) Feb '11 charles dalton 1

Orcas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orcas Mortgages