Fred

Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

I live in ky were in one county we have unemployment of 20 percent in the west end of the state. I beg you Washington state we are all Americans please vote Romney Mr Obama is a good man but he blew it the economy is horrible here four more years and you could see it in your area with 20 percent unemployment. I want to work full time and I am offended at a handout. Please help this nation and my state we are all Americans we all need to work. vote Romney.
George the Great

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

The polls have tightened here in WA state but forget it...this is Obama nation. Why would Obama and his crew continue to come here to milk millions of dollars from our citizens with their 'fund raisers' without realizing it was a safe bet? Sorry...I voted Romney but this state, with their liberals, is voting Obama. Good luck in finding a job....like here, we are above the national unemployment rate.
George the Great

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

BTW...forget Bill Gates, hypocrite and Obama supporter. Exporting jobs while this state suffers high unemployment rates.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orcas Discussions

Search the Orcas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! 13 hr Oh the Pain 26
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 14 hr Venom 706
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 18 hr Yes it is me 3
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jul 22 EasyEed 710
The War on Culture Comes to Carnation WA as Fa... Jul 22 Culture Auditor 1
How Amazon steals from buyers and sellers Jul 21 Jeff Beizos 3
Munkee is a Ho~a Jul 20 fade2black 9
•••
•••

Orcas News Video

•••
•••

Orcas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••