Smokers celebrate as Wash. legalizes marijuana

Full story: Peninsula Clarion

From left, Andre Edwards, G.E. Montoya, and J. Smiley pass around a glass pipe as they smoke marijuana, Thursday, Dec.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

This is great news to all marijuana smokers and to all cancer patients that uses marijuana as their medicine. I totally support this movement and as a citizen of the state I'm all out on this since I too smoke marijuana occasionally to keep me sane.
Mad Mom

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

You people are stupid as hell,dont go crying when your crime rate goes threw the roof.How in the hell will young people support themself if there HIGH all day? I cant believe the path this country is going down we let anyone marry,now we allow people to freely use drugs.WHAT NEXT! Our childern are doomed.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Mad Mom wrote:
You people are stupid as hell,dont go crying when your crime rate goes threw the roof.How in the hell will young people support themself if there HIGH all day? I cant believe the path this country is going down we let anyone marry,now we allow people to freely use drugs.WHAT NEXT! Our childern are doomed.
If our children are doomed it is because of illiterate and uneducated morons like you!!
Mad Mom

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
If our children are doomed it is because of illiterate and uneducated morons like you!!
No freak its because of immoral crap like you who have no respect for nothing,you just want to be dizzy all day on drugs.People like you who vote for such things cant love this country.
American Worker

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

And shame on you Washington for even considering something as wicked as this is.SHAME,SHAME,SHAME!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Mad Mom wrote:
Really? Then why is it that every time they end a prohibition the crime rates drop? Every time. Remember alcohol? Now look at the crime rate increase because of smoking bans. You don't pay much attention to history ... or the present.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Mad Mom wrote:
<quoted text>No freak its because of immoral crap like you who have no respect for nothing,you just want to be dizzy all day on drugs.People like you who vote for such things cant love this country.
Ah, you are one of those people with a god delusion who thinks some imaginary old man in the sky makes up the rules and when people break them they are inherently bad people. Well, you have no power over reality now, get use to it.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you are one of those people with a god delusion who thinks some imaginary old man in the sky makes up the rules and when people break them they are inherently bad people. Well, you have no power over reality now, get use to it.
Very nice, well said!!

And most likely very true.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Mad Mom wrote:
<quoted text>No freak its because of immoral crap like you who have no respect for nothing,you just want to be dizzy all day on drugs.People like you who vote for such things cant love this country.
Hey freako, you need some serious grammar lessons. Not surprising from an illiterate like you. Take your 'morality' and shove it!
Mad Mom

Owens Cross Roads, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey freako, you need some serious grammar lessons. Not surprising from an illiterate like you. Take your 'morality' and shove it!
Crack head

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

yipee
anyone up for buckets ?
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Mad Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Crack head
Very mature intelligent response. You morons have no credible scientific evidence to back up your position. Typical!
NotYourKid

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Mad Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Crack head
poo poo head
Legal Smoke

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Support the effort, stand up for what you think is right! Order your GRO THE ECONOMY shirt today!!!
http://teespring.com/GROTHEECONOMY

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

American Worker wrote:
And shame on you Washington for even considering something as wicked as this is.SHAME,SHAME,SHAME!
Yeah, why can't they be satisfied with bigotry and inbreeding, like you are in Alabama....
Internet Losers

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

American Worker wrote:
Don't be a low information person, this will not affect the crime rate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Don't let your buzz, divert your attention...from the dangers of Comcast being allowed to buy Time-Warner, only one year after they swallowed up, NBC-Universal....AT&T was nothing, compared to this.....

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why is it that every time they end a prohibition the crime rates drop? Every time. Remember alcohol? Now look at the crime rate increase because of smoking bans. You don't pay much attention to history ... or the present.
Well said.

No reason why everybody will take to smoking all day long any more than they would take to drinking all day long. Mad Mom is simply that.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

It will be very interesting to see what is ahead when stoners get in a random drug screen at work and fired for violating company drug free work zone policies after smoking "legal" MJ. They know the rules, they break the rules, they get fired even though they think the new laws changes everything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Actually, the courts would be an expensive option, for any employer who terminates someone for following the State's law.....Who want's to go first?...lol.....I'm thinking state laws supercede corporate requirements.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orcas Discussions

Search the Orcas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! 9 hr Petal Power 25
How Amazon steals from buyers and sellers 20 hr Jeff Beizos 3
Munkee is a Ho~a Sun fade2black 9
come to tacoma if its dry in seattle Sun IgotThis 19
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jun 26 Elise Gingrich 708
Munich murder trial ends in conviction (Jul '07) Dec '12 Skagit Karma 7
28th annual Port of Orcas Fly-In scheduled for ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Skip demuth 1
•••
•••

Orcas News Video

•••
Orcas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orcas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••