Sherman is an embarrassment

Posted in the Orcas Forum

Poor sport

London, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2014
What an awful post game display and comment. Sherman is a complete jerk. Sad to see that guy representing my home city.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Jan 19, 2014
Agreed
Eric

New Haven, CT

#3 Jan 19, 2014
I am a Pats fan, and although the Pats overachieved this year with all the injuries I was still sad to see them get beat in Denver. However, watching the NFC championship after that, I was hoping the 49ers would beat Seattle. I like Wilson, and Lynch, but the defense is arrogant, and none more arrogant than Sherman. He lacks humility that the true great role models and icons of the sport have. Many of these professional athletes forget that they are paid millions of dollars to play a game. They should be thankful for the lifestyle this game provides for them. Sherman is a talented player, but to be the self proclaimed best corner, and trash talk the opponents the way he does he deserves to lose. I hope Denver wins, and I always root against Peyton Manning, but unlike Sherman he's a class guy who is a team player and a better role model. Maybe if Denver wins, Sherman will learn some humility and grow up a bit. If Seattle wins, Sherman will take all the credit and his ego will get even bigger, and he will become even more arrogant.
game on the fieil not mou

Jamestown, NY

#4 Jan 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
I am a Pats fan, and although the Pats overachieved this year with all the injuries I was still sad to see them get beat in Denver. However, watching the NFC championship after that, I was hoping the 49ers would beat Seattle. I like Wilson, and Lynch, but the defense is arrogant, and none more arrogant than Sherman. He lacks humility that the true great role models and icons of the sport have. Many of these professional athletes forget that they are paid millions of dollars to play a game. They should be thankful for the lifestyle this game provides for them. Sherman is a talented player, but to be the self proclaimed best corner, and trash talk the opponents the way he does he deserves to lose. I hope Denver wins, and I always root against Peyton Manning, but unlike Sherman he's a class guy who is a team player and a better role model. Maybe if Denver wins, Sherman will learn some humility and grow up a bit. If Seattle wins, Sherman will take all the credit and his ego will get even bigger, and he will become even more arrogant.
hes a plain big mouth jerk any father would be upset if there kid heard Sherman this aint the streets where shits talked in a profeshional sport that shouldn't be represented by sherman a big fine should be due
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jan 20, 2014
Manning will shut his big mouth
Mancala

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jan 20, 2014
That black dude never learned anything where the hell did they get this guy from the hood, ghetto hes black with poor sportsmanschip manners !!
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#7 Jan 20, 2014
Mancala wrote:
That black dude never learned anything where the hell did they get this guy from the hood, ghetto hes black with poor sportsmanschip manners !!
Exactly... Came from the hood... Acted like an animal and the coach defends his actions??? Unreal!!! Now he's playing the blame game.... How typical... He made the team look bad and made our city look like a damn kingdom of thugs!!! I'm in Tennessee and I got all kind of grief!!! We were unprofessional and to throw food at a injured player!!!! What the phuck is the matter with our own folks??? We're not like this!!! 90 percent of the damn city are pacifists who drive Subaru's and are tree huggers!!!! Not saying that's a good quality of the city but acting like this!!! The whole nation wants us to lose!!!!
gforce51

Seattle, WA

#8 Jan 21, 2014
why are you country people hating on the best cornerback in the leg this year ? I've noticed most of you people are from the south were you hate to see a black man put it in your face like that. Richard Sherman is not a thug he is very well educated. you nuts need to lay off the moonshine and kick your dog down the road somewhere I am born and raised here in seattle and I'm not embarrassed at all go hawks. obviously TN Voter has never been to seattle with the stupid inaccurate statement he made.
southern black

Paragould, AR

#9 Jan 21, 2014
gforce51 wrote:
why are you country people hating on the best cornerback in the leg this year ? I've noticed most of you people are from the south were you hate to see a black man put it in your face like that. Richard Sherman is not a thug he is very well educated. you nuts need to lay off the moonshine and kick your dog down the road somewhere I am born and raised here in seattle and I'm not embarrassed at all go hawks. obviously TN Voter has never been to seattle with the stupid inaccurate statement he made.
The fact that he is educated makes his behavior all-the-more wrong; it would be better for you to say he has never been taught to act in any other way, he's from the streets. He is an excellent player, he obviously has a very strong work ethic to be in the shape he is in; unfortunately, playing good doesn't mean you're a good person. He lacks class, and probably a great many other things. I've played several sports at both the high school and college level and one thing I've learned is you have to be a good winner as well as a good loser.
gforce51

Seattle, WA

#10 Jan 21, 2014
You're just speculating southern black you don't know anything about what he does outside of football he is a intelligent black man who does good things for the community and we are proud to have him. GO HAWKS
gforce51

Seattle, WA

#11 Jan 23, 2014
What's up Sherman haters did you people see the hockey players the other day pounding on each other before the game even started, what a class act and an embarrassment to all. now you people tell me are these street thugs ? are they good role models ? are they professional ? are they good people ? did they act like animals ? do they lack class ? are they black ? are they straight out of the hood ? these were your comments that you made about a 10 second heat of the moment statement Richard Sherman made after the game. Seems to me that you people are just plain out of touch. GO HAWKS !!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 24, 2014
He was'nt smart enough, to consider how this reflected on his team...
bhrbobbie

Seattle, WA

#13 Jan 24, 2014
Sherman IS NOT Seahawk! He personally chose to NEEDLE Crabtree..with deliberate insincerity..and was probable lucky to not get his head ripped off! His subsequent RANT was so inappropriate (& frightening) he obviously has some mental health disorder!! My professional is to evaluate normal/abnormal behaviors..AND HE IS NOT NORMAL.as he does a totally 'charming' post-game interview one hour later. WAKE UP! This is an OJ in the making!! Coach Carroll..this is a very troubled player.
bhrbobbie

Seattle, WA

#14 Jan 24, 2014
gforce51 wrote:
You're just speculating southern black you don't know anything about what he does outside of football he is a intelligent black man who does good things for the community and we are proud to have him. GO HAWKS
Do not include me in your evaluation of what INTELLIGENCE includes. IQ does not embrace/indicate sportsmanship, appropriateness, etc. when he totally "loses it (knowingly) on National TV"!!
bhrbobbie

Seattle, WA

#15 Jan 24, 2014
SHERMAN..in less than 15 seconds..destroys all the hard work and integrity the Seahawks has attempted to represent for our city all these years. GET RID OF HIM!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 24, 2014
bhrbobbie wrote:
SHERMAN..in less than 15 seconds..destroys all the hard work and integrity the Seahawks has attempted to represent for our city all these years. GET RID OF HIM!!
..Snap out of it!
blasphemer

Paterson, NJ

#18 Feb 2, 2014
well now he can add "super bowl champion" to his "thug" résumé...and defense wins championships. don't confuse cocky and arrogant with confidence and skill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orcas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marriage plans and writing occupy Amanda Knox 16 hr Jean 1
Nostradamus' AFFRIQUE (May '12) Thu gab 245
Seattle seahawks Quarterback Thu Howard 2
Review: Forchun and Son Emergency Locksmith Thu RonaldOlsson76 1
Let's Be Blunt About Ferguson and Michael Brown Mar 25 RoxofoxeR 12
subs to help get off opiates Mar 25 RoxofoxeR 2
News Munich murder trial ends in conviction (Jul '07) Dec '12 Skagit Karma 7
Orcas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orcas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]