misericordia

Spain

#119 Feb 21, 2014
random

Tampa, FL

#120 Apr 13, 2014
JudoKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever get down to the level of dating a white man. You'll end up divorced, used up, and useless like the flat faced asian trash that roam the planet and give our race a bad name. Luckily it's only the ugly ones that like the whities.

Bitch please white men date black women too. For one black women cook better than some white women cook. Two black can go with anything and three black women are not ugly. So follow your heart girl.
Jenna

Philadelphia, PA

#121 May 5, 2014
JudoKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever get down to the level of dating a white man. You'll end up divorced, used up, and useless like the flat faced asian trash that roam the planet and give our race a bad name. Luckily it's only the ugly ones that like the whities.
So your gonna compare something that probably happend to you to someone else well first of all I'm black and I'm with a white guy and we've been dating for a year now and we've only faught seriously once and he's never cheated on me and not only that but u need a reality CHEAK to help yourself realize that by doing this ur only making yourself seem like a bitch because u dissed two races when not evey one is like that and to my conclusion I say that your comment is like shit disgusting and revolting
Kleagle

Princeton, KY

#122 May 6, 2014
YAA100 wrote:
I'm an African American girl that is Eritrean and I find myself more attracted to white males. At my university here in Seattle and when just out on the town I notice white males stare at me but never approach me. I'm somewhat shy and wouldn't mind showing interest in white guys that I like but I don't know if they like or would even consider dating an african american girl. What are your thoughts? Are there any white guys out there that like or find african american girls attractive?
No.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#123 May 23, 2014
Emvymeitsok wrote:
Omg I am Eritrean too and I love white guys too-:)!!! I have only been approached by one white guy thou, I feel white guys don't really like African girls. I often see white guys with black (like Caribbean) girls more often than with African girls. I would love to be with a white guy. I think they are really hot.
absolutely we like and love black women. i have dated black women for years, and i am getting married to an african woman next year. i am an american by the way so there are white men who will date and marry women from africa. but keep your head up and you will find a white guy who will go out with you. many white guys are interested. i only date black ladies so we exist, maybe you could be proactive and try to ask one out.
TRust Jesus

Dresden, TN

#124 May 24, 2014
Color does not matter to most....the real beauty is inside. The topic itself is ignorant.

“Wife of Vanwyngarden :)”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#125 May 25, 2014
Hi I'm nemy

yes white men date black women

especially in a diverse and wonderful lively city like SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!
George

Winter Park, FL

#126 Nov 16, 2014
I would like to if they're willing
River

Seattle, WA

#127 Feb 4, 2015
Hi girls txt me 27 m white. 3609124845

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#128 Feb 4, 2015
White guys don't seem to desire black girls, as much as black guys desire white girls.....just a fact....
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#129 Feb 27, 2015
SPEAK
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#130 Feb 27, 2015
Go Blue Forever wrote:
White guys don't seem to desire black girls, as much as black guys desire white girls.....just a fact....
i cant speak for seattle, but it doesnt seem that the general race relations attitude isnt particularly conducive to interracial coupling at this time.

for me, if shes petite , fit, clean and has a nice personality, then she can be purple for all i care.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#131 Feb 27, 2015
is

Location hidden

#132 Feb 28, 2015
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
i cant speak for seattle, but it doesnt seem that the general race relations attitude isnt particularly conducive to interracial coupling at this time.
for me, if shes petite , fit, clean and has a nice personality, then she can be purple for all i care.
Me too....but, i have always trended toward white or asian women.....
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#133 Mar 1, 2015
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Me too....but, i have always trended toward white or asian women.....
cant tolerate too many white women anymore.. just the way its worked out. im settled into aisian and happy about it.

Location hidden

#134 Mar 10, 2015
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
cant tolerate too many white women anymore.. just the way its worked out. im settled into aisian and happy about it.
Do you even see many white women, in the Philippines?
jas

Ottawa, Canada

#137 Aug 21, 2015
I have a few somali Asian family members. And back a lot of Somalia speak Chinese in order to do business with them

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#140 Aug 29, 2015
jas wrote:
I have a few somali Asian family members. And back a lot of Somalia speak Chinese in order to do business with them
I dated two Somali women more than 10 years ago and the only reason it stopped was because I had to return to America and if I could have figured out how to stay longer I may still have been there.

Beyond happily married to a gorgeous Asian girl now and not looking back, but those days were also good times of the life ;) I find black women super hot and many a time I have to watch out not getting a whiplash with all my head turning. I remember once driving down Pike and almost hit a bus as I had to check out a black chick that was out jogging in Yoga pants ;) and this was just a few months back. My wife wanted to kill me over this, since I almost ended up crashing the car, but she also thought the girl was stunning. Having said this, I find all women "races" beyond a magnet and there are cool and hot chicks everywhere.

Anyone who doesn't want to date "outside of his/her race" are free to do whatever they want, but I would also recommend they get their heads checked ;) Finally, lots of hot "white" women around as well, but it's (mostly) just not my type.
Rancherorob at gm

Renton, WA

#142 Sep 24, 2015
YAA100 wrote:
I'm an African American girl that is Eritrean and I find myself more attracted to white males. At my university here in Seattle and when just out on the town I notice white males stare at me but never approach me. I'm somewhat shy and wouldn't mind showing interest in white guys that I like but I don't know if they like or would even consider dating an african american girl. What are your thoughts? Are there any white guys out there that like or find african american girls attractive?
If your in seattle area I would love to take you out for inner and drinks and see where it goes from there.Rob Four too five eight nine one too seven eight nine.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#143 Dec 29, 2015
Some of these women need to show some more respect for themselves. Do they not see the comments that some of these men are giving here. As a man, I could never disrespect a woman in such a way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orcas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Jungle 17 hr XYZ 2
South Carolina guy visiting seattle, wanna show... Fri CSA 2
need advice Fri Elise In Texas 2
test Feb 4 JonnyJo 1
Cougar Dating in Seattle (Mar '15) Feb 2 MmmmMmm 12
Looking to move to Orcas Oct '15 Want to move to O... 1
News Munich murder trial ends in conviction (Jul '07) Dec '12 Skagit Karma 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orcas Mortgages