Chemtrails over Seattle - ITS TRUE
4real

Vashon, WA

#23 Feb 27, 2010
sky_watcher wrote:
I have been noticing an inreased number of chemtrails in the past couple of monthes. I've also saw rainbow clouds for the first time, and not the rainbow ring that comes around the sun sometimes, but a straight line of rainbow clouds, and some patchy ones randomly scattered. I'm 20 years old and i've been studying these differend theories hard core lately, does anyone agree that the trails seem to be on the rise?
-jena
this has been going on for years, take a tour on your computer of various cities in the US and other countries....real estate sales in different cities are good, they usually take the photos on clear days, forget the houses...look at the sky....try various searches...hit live weather cams, etc., it's global...checkout HAARP AND CHEMTRAILS, there could be a correlation between them
4real

Vashon, WA

#24 Feb 27, 2010
Try to RELAX wrote:
Sometimes, when the chemtrail formations are most blatant, I'll stand outside in a public are, say, at the Post office where I get my mail, and I'll look up at the sky a few times, and look around to see if anyone else notices. Mostly, nobody does, but occasionally I'll see someone look at me, then look up.
We're so preoccupied with our daily lives that we don't process the changes very easily. Soccer, American Idol, booze and gambling, those are the main concerns of the American public, I think you who are posting here are the exception and would agree. But nobody has addressed the questions I posed: If this is a secret program, why don't they just spray at night when far fewer people would notice?
Secondly, what about the pilots and their families?
If you worked for the government flying a KC-130 would you be concerned about your wife and kids, your parents living under this toxic spray?
This is why I maintain that Chemtrail programs are at least being sold (to those involved) as benign weather modification, and if we had a more discernable number of individuals who were turning up sick as a direct result of this spraying, it would be more evident and the news services would pick up on it. I work in the news service and can tell you that not ALL of them are controlled, and if they were, you would still have information getting out because the truth must and will be found.
So, a simple depopulation program by our own government is not likely at all (an engineered biotoxin is much more effective for this)>.
Lastly, I believe that killing off large amounts of taxpayers does not make sense in a capitalist, greed-based social system.
Those of you who don't care can now return to your rum and coke and Olympics coverage!(see, I still have my sense of humor!)

you say an engineered biotoxin is much more effective....they agree, thats what i believe they are spraying BIOTOXINS, they got it covered on all sides...polluting our food source with GMOS'S, THE PHARMACEUTICALS, NANOTECHNOLOGY, immunizations/autism, knowingly polluting our water sources...checkout FEMA RELOCATION CAMPS....kind of like the Japanese camps, or perhaps Nazi concentration camps....you know who i think those camps are for?People like you and me, that are aware, and trying to wake people up. Speaking against the government, will make you a mark as a potential insurgent/terrorist. by the way, everything we are typing is being monitored, they already know who we are, look up ESCHELON (not sure of sp), centers where all of this counties comminications are monitored, and the info forwarded to the proper authorities. VIDEO cams record your comings and goings, grocery stores provide lists of your buying habits, gas stations, GPS tracking on all products with RFID'S, they could pick you out of a crowd based on tracking and monoriting systems already in place.
Greg

Seattle, WA

#25 Feb 28, 2010
4real wrote:
<quoted text> SORRY BUD,AS SCARY AS IT IS, IT'S TRUE....THEY COUNT ON DENIAL. YOU MAY SCREAM BS NOW....BUT TIME WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH....OUR GOV'T HAS ADMITTED TO TESTING ON OVER 50 MILLION OF IT'S OWN CITIZENS, KNOWINGLY CAUSING THEM HARM IN THE PAST. WAKE UP, TAKE THE BLINDERS OFF, OPEN YOUR MIND AND DO THE RESEARCH..HERE'S A LIST TO HELP YOU.....GMO'S, HAARP, INFRAGUARD, CHEMTRAILS, MORGELLONS, NEW WORLD ORDER, ILLUMINATI, BILDEBURGS, MEMBERS OF COUNSEL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS, KNIGHTS OF TEMPLAR. CHECKOUT PRISON PLANET.COM , ABOVE TOP SECRET.COM ....this should be enough to get you started....
The spraying is going on day and night. Its really starting to get on my nerves. Is that what our taxes pay for ?
Greg

Seattle, WA

#26 Feb 28, 2010
El Jefe wrote:
<quoted text>
They are spreading ANTIDOTES/ANTIBODIES.
This only applies to the Seattle area, but YES they are SPRAYING, there are spraying like antidote and antibiotics, turns out when global weather change kicks in to full effect, will will be here with access to to many of the latest and greatest technologies, such as MSR Mountain Safety Research, SOLD AT REI, Visited by these fine people, Bill Gates, Paul Allen and myself.
Yes, there was Com trails.
Do you KNOW what you are immune to?
We are spreayed day and night.
sky_watcher

Houston, TX

#27 Mar 1, 2010
4real wrote:
<quoted text>
this has been going on for years, take a tour on your computer of various cities in the US and other countries....real estate sales in different cities are good, they usually take the photos on clear days, forget the houses...look at the sky....try various searches...hit live weather cams, etc., it's global...checkout HAARP AND CHEMTRAILS, there could be a correlation between them
I know plenty about what your talking about, and It's not just HAARP the are not the only ionospheric heating facility, nor were they the first, and I know chemtrails have been going on for many, many years.

With that out of the way, I just want to ask if anyone has noticed an increase of spraying lately, or any other strange things with the clouds?
True

Seattle, WA

#28 Mar 4, 2010
It is true. My wife and I saw big jets spraying something over Seattle today. They don't seem to care if anybody notices. My wife says she can taste the chemicals in the air after they spray us.

Strange how there is no money to bail out WA state, but plenty of money for wars that never end and spray toxic chemicals on the tax payers.

How patriotic.
sky_watcher

Houston, TX

#29 Mar 8, 2010
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax. I can not count how many time I have seen people pointing up at the jets when they spray us. This is the worst pollution I have ever seen in my life. Where is Al Gore hiding ? Where is the CHANGE. Looks like Bush Part 2 to me.
I realized it's much easier to see them when it's clear.
Try to RELAX

Federal Way, WA

#30 Mar 12, 2010
It's funny...I feel like I've run the gamut from staunch denier of govt. involvement in spray programs, to being open-minded about the possibility, to fully believing in a depopulation goal..all the way back to denial. I'm trying to look at the phenomenon the way a detective would. What is the REAL evidence?
We see trails form high in sky when jets pass, they tend to spread and often, eventually occlude the sky, right? But is anybody getting sick? I haven't noticed any change in my health on spray days. And on that point..not EVERY day is a spray day, is it? I see plenty of full on sky blue days, wholly overcast days, days of rain, etc..with no chemtrails evident.

While I'm willing to acknowledge that there are individuals in positions of power with nefarious intentions, I still have to stick with my summation that this is NOT a program designed to kill humans.

So when we get ourselves amped up over things without any real proof, it begins to rob us of our happiness, and this is unnecessary. If you think about it, the happiest among us are those who have no practical understanding or belief in 'chemtrails' as a death spray. I count myself in that number.
Nick

Seattle, WA

#32 Mar 15, 2010
We have killed over 1.5 million people in Iraq. The same number as the Armenian genocide. But thats not good enough. Now the government wants to kill us too. We are not dying fast enough. The UN wants to kill 5.5 BILLION people. Its on the UN Georgia guide stones. I think thats the reason for spraying us on a dailey basis. Its a repeat of the Nazi's. And Obama is the new puppet for the NWO.
Our leaders smile for the cameras as they betray their country and take part in genocide. The survivers will be gassed at the FEMA camps.
Chris

Seattle, WA

#33 Mar 18, 2010
Seattle is the chemtrail capital of the USA. We get sprayed almost every day. People get sick from it all the time. The EPA refuses to comment or get involved. I think they are trying to kill us.
Ralph

Seattle, WA

#34 Mar 20, 2010
Today was the most chemtrails I have ever seen in my life. Its Obama's Healthcare plan. This is getting scary. This is proof to me that Obama is the same as Bush, but even worse.
Ralph

Seattle, WA

#35 Mar 20, 2010
Try to RELAX wrote:
It's funny...I feel like I've run the gamut from staunch denier of govt. involvement in spray programs, to being open-minded about the possibility, to fully believing in a depopulation goal..all the way back to denial. I'm trying to look at the phenomenon the way a detective would. What is the REAL evidence?
We see trails form high in sky when jets pass, they tend to spread and often, eventually occlude the sky, right? But is anybody getting sick? I haven't noticed any change in my health on spray days. And on that point..not EVERY day is a spray day, is it? I see plenty of full on sky blue days, wholly overcast days, days of rain, etc..with no chemtrails evident.
While I'm willing to acknowledge that there are individuals in positions of power with nefarious intentions, I still have to stick with my summation that this is NOT a program designed to kill humans.
So when we get ourselves amped up over things without any real proof, it begins to rob us of our happiness, and this is unnecessary. If you think about it, the happiest among us are those who have no practical understanding or belief in 'chemtrails' as a death spray. I count myself in that number.
How can we relax when you can see the stuff falling on us ?

“With Attitude”

Since: Oct 09

#36 Mar 21, 2010
Hey! You all are still here! By the fuss you guys were making over being sprayed by super secret government planes I figured you would be dead by now. Or at least morphed into zombies or something. Kinda makes me loose my faith in our government's ability to properly perform secret experiments on mass numbers of conservative nutcases.
Antichrist Obama 666

Seattle, WA

#37 Mar 21, 2010
DayStar wrote:
Hey! You all are still here! By the fuss you guys were making over being sprayed by super secret government planes I figured you would be dead by now. Or at least morphed into zombies or something. Kinda makes me loose my faith in our government's ability to properly perform secret experiments on mass numbers of conservative nutcases.
You are a brain washed fool.
Try to RELAX

Federal Way, WA

#38 Mar 21, 2010
Somebody posted that 'they're spraying antibiotics and antidotes'.

I don't know what he or she means, but I will ask again:
'Why don't the pilots of these planes refuse to deploy the chemicals if they're toxic?'

Do you think they're all just souless zombies with no families living under the path of the toxins?

Threat of losing their freedom in a court martial doesn't wash.

So we should assume that at the very least, the large numbers of military personell involved have been briefed that this is a weather project only and nothing toxic is being used. I can accept that scenario. But only if there is no measurable effect on the health of people in general.

If there really are large numbers of people falling ill from spray programs, wouldn't you suspect that it would make the news? Flu symptoms don't really count. If this stuff is as bad as some make it out to be, shouldn't people be dropping like flies?

I'm playing devils advocate here, people, so we can really distill what's going on...because I believe there IS a program. I just don't think it's a simple depopulation plan.

Please don't repeat the stuff about FEMA camps, Haarp, eschelon and rfid tags. I know all about that shit. I listen to coast to coast, ok!(he chuckles a little).

So I repeat, answer the questions above and try not to get your panties in a bunch. Let's figure this out together.
Paul

Seattle, WA

#39 Mar 23, 2010
Try to RELAX wrote:
'Why don't the pilots of these planes refuse to deploy the chemicals if they're toxic?'
Do you think they're all just souless zombies with no families living under the path of the toxins?
So we should assume that at the very least, the large numbers of military personell involved have been briefed that this is a weather project only and nothing toxic is being used. I can accept that scenario. But only if there is no measurable effect on the health of people in general.
If there really are large numbers of people falling ill from spray programs, wouldn't you suspect that it would make the news? Flu symptoms don't really count. If this stuff is as bad as some make it out to be, shouldn't people be dropping like flies?
I'm playing devils advocate here, people, so we can really distill what's going on...because I believe there IS a program. I just don't think it's a simple depopulation plan.
Please don't repeat the stuff about FEMA camps, Haarp, eschelon and rfid tags. I know all about that shit. I listen to coast to coast, ok!(he chuckles a little).
So I repeat, answer the questions above and try not to get your panties in a bunch. Let's figure this out together.
I have no idea what they are spraying. All I know is that big white jets spray us and fog up our blue skies every day. I guess the increase in spraying is the CHANGE Obama was talking about.
Our hard earned taxes pay for us to be some kind of test subjects.
Paul

Seattle, WA

#40 Mar 23, 2010
Try to RELAX wrote:
Anybody who would spray their own people is a souless zombie.

“With Attitude”

Since: Oct 09

#41 Mar 24, 2010
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who would spray their own people is a souless zombie.
Correction to your sentence:

Anybody that thinks the government is spraying them is nuts and needs to go talk to a psychiatrist.
ruu486

United States

#42 Mar 24, 2010
I just moved to Everett a few months ago. I wondered where all the "special" people went after the "special" building closed down. Now I know, washington state.

I heard it rained alot and people used "happy' pills alot. Maybe a few psychotic drugs will ease the pain......or not.

Ignorance is bliss! Peace!!
Bob

Seattle, WA

#44 Mar 24, 2010
I notice that millions of people all around the world are complaining about chemtrals. Here is just one example.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/what-in-the-world...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orcas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feeling frisky 5 hr latinomeat4u 1
Where to find the most beautiful women to date Wed SYLNTGRNIZPPL 3
I hate Seattle and all the people in it (Nov '11) Tue ghostwriter88 100
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Tue ghostwriter88 483
Claim 200.00 ConnectX Coins FREE Jan 11 Tim Childers 1
Living in the Philippines Jan 10 America Always 2
Looking to move to Orcas (Oct '15) Oct '15 Want to move to O... 1

Orcas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orcas Mortgages