Chemtrails over Seattle - ITS TRUE
annervin

Seattle, WA

#397 Jun 9, 2014
I have hundreds of pictures of the Puget Sound CHEMtrails, have some posted at SKYDERALERT.COM . Need to post more, but its time consuming. March against chemtrail info is also listed there.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#398 Jun 9, 2014
annervin wrote:
I have hundreds of pictures of the Puget Sound CHEMtrails.
No such thing...
Elise Renee Gingerich

Wylie, TX

#399 Jun 9, 2014
Internet Alert! My Nut Case Cyber Stalker, That Used To Know Me, In Washington State, Years Ago, Basically Said, That They Want To See My Sorry Ass, Banged Up, In Cuban Prisons, Because They Have This Rage, Against Me, From Washington State? Years Ago, Or Something! I Don't Know, What's Up My Nut Case Cyber Stalker's Ass, That Said They Used To Know Me, In Washington State, But A Real Friend, Would NOT Wish Their Friend, They Knew Years Ago, In Washington State, To Get All Banged Up, In A Cuban Prison! What The Hell?!?! LOSER! Go Rage At Your Ugly Self, In A Mirror, Nut Case Cyber Stalker, Who Used To Know Me, In Washington State, LOSER!
Sane Person

Hopkinsville, KY

#400 Jun 16, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing...
I agree.

Noting but contrails.
Bob

Oceanside, CA

#402 Jan 21, 2015
Why hasn't there been any posts about chemical con trails since 2010? They are still there.
Bob

Oceanside, CA

#403 Jan 21, 2015
Sane Person wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Noting but contrails.
If you believe that they are just airplane contrails then you are a fool. If you see one being made stand there for 15 to 20 minutes and watch the trail expand into Haze.. I

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#404 Jan 21, 2015
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that they are just airplane contrails then you are a fool. If you see one being made stand there for 15 to 20 minutes and watch the trail expand into Haze.. I
I've watched them. They disappear. That's what condensation trails do. Geez.
Bob

Oceanside, CA

#405 Jan 21, 2015
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched them. They disappear. That's what condensation trails do. Geez.
Ugh. Sure they disappear, eventually. they turn into the hazy cloud like substance everyone has become used to. Genuine jet engin contrails dissapear almost immediately because they are condensation, as the name implies. Hot jet exhaust meeting freezing air causing cold visible vapor. Like breathing out on a cold day, you can see your breath. The chemical contrails linger obviously longer than water vapor. If you don't believe that then you would have to reinvent molecular structure and the natural workings of the enviornment. I cannot make you believe what you choose no to, but how can you disbelieve what your own eyes tell you is true. I still have a hard time believing that it's true. But I have gathered too much evidence to believe. Cross cross lines in the sky are not normal. You know that.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#406 Jan 22, 2015
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh. Sure they disappear, eventually. they turn into the hazy cloud like substance everyone has become used to. Genuine jet engin contrails dissapear almost immediately because they are condensation, as the name implies. Hot jet exhaust meeting freezing air causing cold visible vapor. Like breathing out on a cold day, you can see your breath. The chemical contrails linger obviously longer than water vapor. If you don't believe that then you would have to reinvent molecular structure and the natural workings of the enviornment. I cannot make you believe what you choose no to, but how can you disbelieve what your own eyes tell you is true. I still have a hard time believing that it's true. But I have gathered too much evidence to believe. Cross cross lines in the sky are not normal. You know that.
It's totally normal when you've got hot jet engines operating in sub zero temps up in the atmosphere.

Next time you run across Bigfoot, tell the furry fella I said "hi".
Bob

Oceanside, CA

#407 Jan 22, 2015
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
It's totally normal when you've got hot jet engines operating in sub zero temps up in the atmosphere.
Next time you run across Bigfoot, tell the furry fella I said "hi".
That is true enough for genuine condensation exhaust trails. But doesn't really apply when the plane is flying low enough to see them clearly still and leaving a trail. Not much sub zero cold at 10-20 thousand feet.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#408 Jan 22, 2015
Bob wrote:
Not much sub zero cold at 10-20 thousand feet.
Actually, it's about 15° below zero around 20,000 feet, so I'd say that's fairly cold.

Since: Sep 14

New York, NY

#409 Jan 25, 2015
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wants to kill us, just like Bush. Obama is Bush with a smile, like Joseph Stalin.
Blame it on Tom Brady Chemtrailgate

“Beyond the Pale”

Since: Aug 14

Argonne National Laboratory

#411 Feb 28, 2015
You people are still talking about this and still believe it?

Let me help you get started towards understanding things in the world.

Youtube videos are not evidence. They're made by nutjobs like you, not people who understand things.

Accusations that the other person is wrong do not make you right. It only makes them wrong. You still need to prove you are right.

Stating something is true does not make it true. Evidence makes it true. You have no evidence, just a statement that it's true and vague ideas that you "know how things work" without knowing how they work.

Finally, look, there's no piles of dead bodies in the streets and mental health levels have been fairly steady since they started measuring things like that. No, there's not a massive conspiracy between every mental health professional in the world, the US Government, pilots, air traffic controllers (someone has to know where those "tanker jets" are), and literally every person that doesn't believe what you believe. No bodies and no piles of crazy people running around wearing diapers on their head = what's the next thing you are going to claim this natural phenomena turned secret plot does?

Give it a rest, you sound more and more bats&$t crazy every time you state this stuff.
mee

United States

#414 Jul 22, 2015
Their back spraying heavy
mee

Redmond, WA

#415 Jul 22, 2015
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like being sprayed without my knowledge. If it were good, the folks who are doing it would stop denying it. Now I wonder if the the Blue Angels are the sames guys spraying us in the big white tanker jets we see spraying Seattle everyday. I voted for Obama, but I have not seen any change. Just more spraying than ever. Some people say that the chemtrails have killed the honey bee's too.
Bees. When was the last time you saw a laddey bug. Allso bats. These people are serious its time we do somthing about it.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#416 Jul 22, 2015
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bees. When was the last time you saw a laddey bug. Allso bats. These people are serious its time we do somthing about it.
I saw a lady bug this morning, and some bats last night.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#417 Jul 22, 2015
And I stepped on a bee last week

“Beyond the Pale”

Since: Aug 14

Argonne National Laboratory

#418 Jul 22, 2015
mee wrote:
Their back spraying heavy
And you're still nuts.
shut up

United States

#419 Jul 24, 2015
RoxofoxeR wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still nuts.
talking to yourself aging rog?
dxccc

United States

#421 Mar 1, 2016
Try to RELAX wrote:
C'mon now people, you're working yourselves up for now reason.
What about the huge number of people necessary to keep such a massive secret? Do you think the pilots of these planes don't have any family at all? Do they have to wear chem suits and gas masks at all times? Or are all of the chemtrail workers just fooled into complaceny, that the stuff they're spraying is GOOD for the planet and it's inhabitants?
Don't you think that at least ONE of these thousands of military people would catch on to a plan as dastardly as depopulation, and then try to warn others, even if it was only anonymously?
So far, I haven't seen any evidence of this, so I'll stick with weather modification and HAARP as the two strongest arguments for what is inarguably an ongoing project in the skies over our heads.
Bud they are telling them we need it to better watever it is they are making them believe i seen a post that a pilot wrote..they believe its good n top secret.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orcas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seahawk players react to losing earl thomas for... 2 hr robot 2
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 7 hr Quick delivery 1
july 4th 2017 occuppy seattle 17 hr PORTLAND CITY 2
seahawks will get a boost as players come back ... Tue Robot 2
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Tue 128403abc 414
Pleasure Mon Robert 4
Pike Street Senior Center - Hello Jeannie Falls Mon Piked Out 1

Orcas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance