Location hidden

#355 Feb 26, 2012
DayStar wrote:
Where did everybody go?
Bring back your sockpuppets stupid female
Destiny

Eugene, OR

#356 Apr 17, 2012
Watch this post. This is what they are spraying! This needs to be stopped!

“With Attitude”

Since: Oct 09

#357 Apr 18, 2012
Dang! You're still alive. We still aren't making the chemtrails strong enough. Well, try again.
Living without air

Glendale, CA

#358 Apr 18, 2012
Relentless spraying over Glendale, LA and up the valley. No explanation on any news channel so I guess we trudge on and try not to look up.
ken williams

Niagara-on-the-lake, Canada

#359 Apr 20, 2012
If anyone wants to know EXACTLY what they are doing this site explains it all. Chemtrails spray nanofibers which have installed a BioAPI in everyone on earth. This explains everything. It's just amazing. http://www.dataasylum.com

I think it, you do it.- Gamer (2009)
http://www.dataasylum.com/media-bioapi-chemtr...
worrywart

Renton, WA

#361 Apr 24, 2012
Try to RELAX wrote:
Ok,
I saw a number of chemtrails being layed out over Auburn today too. Very blatant.
And it's understandable that people will be upset at the prospect of being doused with toxic chemicals. But try to consider these points before you make yourself too crazy:
Aerial dispersal of any substance is subject to wind currents, making the application of said substance a hit or miss process. Especially when it's attempted at the altitudes that we see these large chemtrails forming at...so by the time any of the particulate makes it to the ground, due to prevailing winds, it's nowhere near populated areas.
if this was some terrifically bad plan to hurt people on the ground, why spray the stuff during the middle of a bright sunny day when everybody can easily see what's going on? Why not do it at night instead?
So here are my theories (which I've come to based on reading alot of other peoples commments and theories:
Weather control. We have a serious situation with far too much UV (ultra violet) rays reaching the planet. The reasons why are less important than the ways we might be able to mitigate the effects, which are bad for humans in a number of ways. Barium, aluminum and other reflective metals have been found in chemtrail samples and would explain how they could be used to reflect sunlight back away from population centers.
The other possible explanation is in regard to the HAARP project.(look it up) wherein these same metal particulates are used to reflect not sunlight, but radio waves around the planet in a sort of 'bounce' effect.
So the supposition of increased Morgellon's or MS incidence is much less likely to be ascribed to any spraying program, in my opinion. Hope this helps some of you sleep better.
I too wonder why they don't just do this at night, if they are up to anything really nefarious. I'm sure they would. However, I'm not discounting the fact that they are spraying toxic agents in a strategic manner, because the military would have technological capabilities to be able to likely calculate the dispersal area factoring in the jetstream, altitude, etc. And they don't really have to care whether or not they are seen, because they can always deny it or give some kind of believable reason for it. So...hard to tell. Not sure why they would want to kill lots of people, particularly because of the very fact that they can't be selective about WHO gets sick. Even the pilots of the aircraft, and the commanders, etc., have families who would be victims to it as well, after all. Doesn't really make much sense that they'd be doing it for bad purposes. So I have to believe it's likely being done to control planet temperatures and UV. Unfortunately, those chemicals aren't the best thing for us either.
Brad

Seattle, WA

#362 Jun 21, 2012
Watching this stuff destroy a nice sunny day while everyone is busy staring at their smart phones is really really depressing. I guess everything has a reason and there does seem to be some guiding intelligence behind all this madness, but it sure seems hopeless at times - especially today. At least it hasn't been as bad as it was last year when I didn't see the sun until this month.

I do think they are trying to shield the sun and maybe limit our UV... maybe the ozone isn't doing as well as they would have us believe. I don't really try to warn others about all the terrible stuff going on anymore, they are too dumbed down from the EMF, flouride, food additives, endocrine disruptors, mass media etc etc. At least I have a few friends who are awake to it...

BTW I have suffered for a while now with chronic fatigue and brain fog - which I thought was maybe caused by a massive chemtrail attack back in 2007. I finally saw an ND and tried a Myer's cocktail which is an IV infusion of vital minerals and vitamins. Our food (even organic) is very lacking in these as the soil isn't allowed to lay fallow anymore. It has made a great difference to me but it's only been a week now - hopefully it stays with me for awhile. It costs about $200 and it's really worth trying... I feel like $1,000,000!!!
Brad

Seattle, WA

#363 Jun 21, 2012
Oh BTW Worrywort they do spray at night sometimes -take a look on a clear moonlit night. Kinda romantic :)
Mrs Lipton

United States

#364 Jun 23, 2012
They are the shadow government...And they are spraying
you far left crazies...thinning..you nuts out!
Giving you "Brain Fog" LOL!...Good for the shadow government
Brad

Seattle, WA

#365 Jun 28, 2012
Wow Mrs. Lipton that was like the worst attempt to discredit someone by a troll... ever.

If you work for the shadow government tell them to transfer you into mass extermination programs coordinator or something cause you seem to have no heart either.

BTW I'm more a libertarian that's far right.
Mrs Lipton

United States

#366 Jun 28, 2012
Brad wrote:
Wow Mrs. Lipton that was like the worst attempt to discredit someone by a troll... ever.
If you work for the shadow government tell them to transfer you into mass extermination programs coordinator or something cause you seem to have no heart either.
BTW I'm more a libertarian that's far right.
They did transfer me...so get a gas mask and shut up!
Brad

Seattle, WA

#367 Jun 29, 2012
Mrs. Lipton if you really work for TPTB why don't you tell us what is going on up there then?

When I was in elementary school (70's) some kids said they saw strange jets with no wings in the sky. So I became really interested in watching planes and looking for anything unusual(which never happened). I think I would have noticed contrails that stretched across the sky and formed bizarre looking clouds with sickly fingers.

Something has changed up there why not enlighten us as to what is going on? We are paying for all this with our tax money right? I mean it's the least you can do.
Ed Thomas

Seattle, WA

#368 Jul 13, 2012
Zak wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Everyone in Seattle is talking about the UN planes spraying us with chemicals and pathogens. That is why Seattle is a hot spot for Morgellons disease. High amounts of flesh eating bacteria have been found in the sand on the beaches of Seattle as well as a high number of MS patients. Seattle is a bio weapons testing center. We are are the test subjects. People are dying. Morgellons is now a pandemic.
http://aviewfrommybalcony.files.wordpress.com...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7yFa1qW4UeIXX
aHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH aHaHaH wanker
LAUGHING AT SEATTLE

Abbeville, LA

#369 Jul 13, 2012
WHY DOES BOEING HIRE MENTAL PT'S IN THEIR IT SECURITY

DEPARTMENT:::

http://www.topix.com/city/abbeville-la

CHECK OUT THE POST MADE BY DAWN MARCELLE

SUPPOSE BY HER TYPE IS AN EMPLOYEE OF BOEING I T SECURITY

AKA LIONS ROAR AKA CAT WITH CARNERY AKA DETECTIVE SAMMY LAPORTE

REALLY...Seattle is still laughing, and we all had a good time at your expense.

LOOKS LIKE THE CAJUNS ARE GETTING LAST LAUGH

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Ventress
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Tuesday Jul 10 2012

Desparation breeds lies. But really, that's how she sees things in her own mind.
I'll never stoop that low on topix.
But I do have some boeing Emails daussault and Boeing would find
interesting. You know the kind where she acknowledges she's not supposed to be using that account outside of the plant for security reasons and could get in "big trouble".
But, I'm a liar and a bum in her mind. If you people only knew the things I've experienced.

DO YOU ALL GET CRAZY MEDS MONTHLY

MAY BE CAUSE OF PEOPLE AS DAWN MARCELLE YOU NEED SPRAYING

YOU MAY WANT TO ASK HER SHE KNOWS (SPECIAL)<<HAHAHA
AGENTS

BUT WHICH VOICE IN HER HEAD WILL ANSWER IS ANY ONES GUESS
Mrs Lipton

United States

#370 Jul 14, 2012
Brad wrote:
Mrs. Lipton if you really work for TPTB why don't you tell us what is going on up there then?
When I was in elementary school (70's) some kids said they saw strange jets with no wings in the sky. So I became really interested in watching planes and looking for anything unusual(which never happened). I think I would have noticed contrails that stretched across the sky and formed bizarre looking clouds with sickly fingers.
Something has changed up there why not enlighten us as to what is going on? We are paying for all this with our tax money right? I mean it's the least you can do.
Sorry, it took me so long to get back to you...but I have been heading a department "experiment" In Alaska.....You need to stop getting your information from those elementary school kids... they do...and will lie to you!...You are on the right track...sorta ..
The spray in the air has to be done in order for the Alaska experiment to be effective...all I can tell you people...Is you would crap your self if you ever found out the truth......

Also ever hear about a "shadow government"??..
BOEING INVESTIGATED

Abbeville, LA

#371 Jul 15, 2012
LAUGHING AT SEATTLE wrote:
WHY DOES BOEING HIRE MENTAL PT'S IN THEIR IT SECURITY
DEPARTMENT:::

http://www.topix.com/city/abbeville-la

CHECK OUT THE POST MADE BY DAWN MARCELLE
SUPPOSE BY HER TYPE IS AN EMPLOYEE OF BOEING I T SECURITY
AKA LIONS ROAR AKA CAT WITH CARNERY AKA DETECTIVE SAMMY LAPORTE
REALLY...Seattle is still laughing, and we all had a good time at your expense.
LOOKS LIKE THE CAJUNS ARE GETTING LAST LAUGH

Woodsman_1
Since: Jul 10
Ventress
Tuesday Jul 10 2012
Desparation breeds lies. But really, that's how she sees things in her own mind.
I'll never stoop that low on topix.
But I do have some boeing Emails daussault and Boeing would find
interesting. You know the kind where she acknowledges she's not supposed to be using that account outside of the plant for security reasons and could get in "big trouble".
But, I'm a liar and a bum in her mind. If you people only knew the things I've experienced.

DO YOU ALL GET CRAZY MEDS MONTHLY
MAY BE CAUSE OF PEOPLE AS DAWN MARCELLE YOU NEED SPRAYING
YOU MAY WANT TO ASK HER SHE KNOWS (SPECIAL)<<HAHAHA
AGENTS
BUT WHICH VOICE IN HER HEAD WILL ANSWER IS ANY ONES GUESS

BOEING I T SECURITY GETTING INVESTIGATED wait for it
DAWN MARCELLE

Abbeville, LA

#372 Jul 16, 2012
1 min ago Dawn is a crazy bitch wrote:
I think that this is the most disrespectful woman that is ugly, doesn't have a life of her own and is thriving on some families personal tragedy. I knew Brandy and she would not have did that to Bray, you have no respect for the dead you stupid bitch. So you hate Donnell, who the fuck cares, leave the woman alone. She has lost her daughter, give her time to mourn. If you died, there would be nothing but a party on here. because everyone sees what a cold blooded heartless bitch you are. I could kick your no class, low class ass myself and I don't even know you. Get a freaking life, because you obviously don't have one. I can see why the mother gets on here and trys to defend herself and her family, however troubled they are, I don't think you would have one damn friend mourning you sweetie. You really need a come to Jesus meeting. I challenge you to leave these people alone. You do realize that there is a young girl that has lost her mother, a brother and sisters that have lost their sister and parents who have lost their child. I don't know if you have kids or other family- I bet they are proud of you. Just saying. Get a damn life- go write a book and keep everyone is suspense with your so called truths, it doesnt really matter. I don't see how you can look at yourself. People who are grieving should be shown respect and given the time to grieve. You are going to have to answer for your evil ways and so glad it is you. Its going to be hotttttt while you burn in hell for all of eternity. You really need to stop. Period.
Amen!! You couldn't have said it better!!
BOEING I T SECURITY

Abbeville, LA

#373 Jul 16, 2012
jot

Seattle, WA

#375 Oct 1, 2012
Pilots: some know what they are spraying - some do not. They are told only 'need to know'.. Do your research and you will find pilots who have spoken truthfully about their orders and their knowledge of spraying barium and aluminum elements in the stratosphere. There are photos of the chemical drums on the planes and photos of the sprayingL "on" then "off" then "on" etc.
Don't just assume that rationality is in control. Geoengineering in all its facets is happening. Poster 'For real'- is right. Think about it: Our air - chem trail spraying; our water - sodium fluoride added-(ingredient of rat poison); food - genetic modification/ seeds infused with Ready Roundup and sweet corn with 2,4-D in the kernels. Monsanto has a patent on the stratospheric spraying and on aluminum resistant crops. Monsanto has power in high places along with the other BioTechs. What does all this say about the government's concern for the public's health?
true believer

AOL

#376 Aug 7, 2013
yesterday I saw the most blatantly obvious spraying ever,here in moses lake ,they spray alot over here and you will see it if you pay attention....but on 8/6/13 a what appeared to be a 747 with of course 4 turbines which according to the skeptics there should have been 4 contrails but there were only 2, and they were being released right out at the wing tips I watched thru my binocs and was truly amazed.wonder how many others noticed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orcas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who remember Public Access weirdo Reverend Bruc... Aug 24 Elise Likes Vanilla 2
News Market St. Burger King now closed to make way f... Aug 24 Elise Likes Vanilla 2
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Aug 23 David W 358
Do white guys date black girls? (Mar '12) Aug 21 jas 117
Perfectly thin natural weight loss (May '13) Aug 20 naturalways 36
News Munich murder trial ends in conviction (Jul '07) Dec '12 Skagit Karma 7
News 28th annual Port of Orcas Fly-In scheduled for ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Skip demuth 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orcas Mortgages