Meredith Kercher's father to release ...

Meredith Kercher's father to release book, criticizes Amanda Knox focus

There are 39 comments on the KING-TV Seattle story from Apr 17, 2012, titled Meredith Kercher's father to release book, criticizes Amanda Knox focus. In it, KING-TV Seattle reports that:

The father of slain British student Meredith Kercher has written a book about the life and loss of his daughter in a case that spawned a media frenzy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING-TV Seattle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“what does it all mean?”

Since: Apr 09

somewhere in Bavaria

#22 Feb 3, 2014
Nicknat wrote:
<quoted text>Adding to the ranks of these sick individuals who have chosen to malign the victim's family proves that you are truly without morals or ethics. Used to think you were merely a windbag with an opinion to share but posting in support of this disgraceful assembly really clears up any doubt as to what you are made off. What a disappointment you are! How dare you side with a bunch that suggests that the only person entitled to an audience are convicted criminals.
Please show me where I defamed the Kerchers in anything I have written. That includes the post you referenced just now, which is almost two years old. If you cannot back up your allegations the only honorable thing for you to do would be to apologize for your baseless attack.
Nicknat

London, Canada

#23 Feb 4, 2014
gompertz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me where I defamed the Kerchers in anything I have written. That includes the post you referenced just now, which is almost two years old. If you cannot back up your allegations the only honorable thing for you to do would be to apologize for your baseless attack.
Humbly retract as I admit date is my mistake. thought thread was current and will be more careful from here in!
Sollecito

Fort Worth, TX

#24 Feb 4, 2014
THAT BOOK IT IS FULL OF LIES,NOT ACCEPTED.
Sollecito

Fort Worth, TX

#25 Feb 4, 2014
To the Nicknat let me tell you in french language,Je suis totalement fou,vous devez guerison psychologique.HOMME CORROMPU.
Nicknat

London, Canada

#26 Feb 5, 2014
Sollecito wrote:
To the Nicknat let me tell you in french language,Je suis totalement fou,vous devez guerison psychologique.HOMME CORROMPU.
Du bist krank in der Kopf und un dumkopf. Gehen schlaufen bitte.
Sollecito

United States

#27 Feb 5, 2014
THE TRUST FUND-THE MEREDITH KERCHER FUND.ALL GOES FOR MONEY,CAN,T TRUST NEVER THAT BOOK.
Sollecito

United States

#28 Feb 5, 2014
To Nicnat i can,t understand german or whatever,language you are using,i know to speak english and french,that,s what i ve learned in the high school in Toscana.Please am sorry Nicnat love and respect for you.
Nicknat

London, Canada

#29 Feb 5, 2014
Sollecito wrote:
To Nicnat i can,t understand german or whatever,language you are using,i know to speak english and french,that,s what i ve learned in the high school in Toscana.Please am sorry Nicnat love and respect for you.
La Toscana e Bella! Sta tranquillo e divertati!
Sollecito

Fort Worth, TX

#30 Feb 5, 2014
Raffaele sollecito e innocente.
Sollecito

Fort Worth, TX

#31 Feb 5, 2014
TO Nicknat am sorry if i have offended you,I take back everything for my self,respect for you my friend and please feel free to express your opinions,i will never say anything,im just like this for example i think that always my messages are best than someone ells,that,s what im honest person but selfish,even in my personal life im like that and i always think that my messages are better than everybody ells,it,s my wrong parte of my self,take care Nicknat,i just want you to feel fine and i will never be judgemental.
John

Seattle, WA

#32 Feb 5, 2014
Nice that Amanda's family is spamming these forums with their propaganda just like every other U.S. media outlet. Thanks JLS1950!
Sollecito

Dallas, TX

#33 Feb 5, 2014
Attenzione,negli USA non si puo subire un secondo processo per la amanda knox.
Sollecito

Dallas, TX

#34 Feb 5, 2014
To dear Mr john,Amanda knox has nothing to do with me all of us we are not Amanda knox family,i protect her actually because Amanda it is innocent and she deserves a better life,future,to her own country,by the way if you can see that my english are not at their best,so what make you think that an Italian like me has to do with fox family,GOD BLESS YOU Mr JOHN.
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#35 Feb 6, 2014
Sollecito wrote:
The kercher family will pic up a grossly paycheck more than everyone else,for that book of vortex.
More than Amanda Knox, twice convicted killer, of their child and her BOOK? Just saying to stop the hate!
Anneliese

Chicago, IL

#36 Feb 7, 2014
THE ANSWER IT IS RUDY GUEDE.
Sollecito

United States

#37 Feb 8, 2014
Actually that book it is not acceptable for proper judging innocente persone like Amanda knox.no way that because Amanda was her roomate and friend and she became guilty,and Italian court without eveidence0%trying to convince her of murder including Meredith family through a no sense book.

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#38 Mar 28, 2014
This entire thing is OVER. Any further dragging of this will continue to make a mockery of Italian court. The same nation whose marines gunned down and murdered two unarmed indian fishermen on a tiny boat, thinking they were "pirates". Note that the italians first attempted to keep the perpetrators in Italy and avoid Indian justice.

So yes, no matter what happened, Amanda is free and the world goes on. 200 years from now are we still going to read books about this, written by the Kerchers?

I don't know, but enough is enough now.
Slayer

Birmingham, AL

#40 Apr 4, 2014
VeganTiger wrote:
This entire thing is OVER. Any further dragging of this will continue to make a mockery of Italian court. The same nation whose marines gunned down and murdered two unarmed indian fishermen on a tiny boat, thinking they were "pirates". Note that the italians first attempted to keep the perpetrators in Italy and avoid Indian justice.
So yes, no matter what happened, Amanda is free and the world goes on. 200 years from now are we still going to read books about this, written by the Kerchers?
I don't know, but enough is enough now.
You're right about one thing: it's over! Italy's Supreme Court of Cassation will be finally confirming AK's and RS's guilty verdicts, possibly this year. Once RS is in prison he will start spilling everything he knows about AK's involvement in the murder of Meredith Kercher -- and about damn time!

Bringing up other incidents doesn't address the fact that AK very likely is the one who stabbed Meredith in the neck, left her to die when she could have been saved. AK made a conscious decision to avoid punishment and let a person she called 'her friend' die inhaling her own blood. What a good friend AK is! Steals her friend's rent money to buy drugs, then solicits two others to join in the fun of murdering that friend.

How much longer until thin-skinned, narcissistic AK becomes enraged at some slight from someone else and murders again? University of Washington decision-makers should keep that in mind -- allowing AK as a student is a huge risk!

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42 Sep 5, 2014
Italian court system.. Whatever.. They have no jurisdiction in Amerika and should not act so high minded, when their own international conduct is that deplorable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orcas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snow flakes 6 hr james buckley 2
Sexycouple12345 Mon Sexy couple 1
The Common Confusion (Existence Is Whole) Oct 13 djl 2
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Oct 8 Fisher 475
Test Oct 8 Gythf 1
Moving to Seattle area (Dec '11) Oct 6 ghostwriter88 40
Facebook protecting George Norcross Oct 4 Tom 1

Orcas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance