Italian prosecutors seek to reinstate Knox conviction

Feb 14, 2012 Full story: KING-TV Seattle 73

Italian prosecutors appealed Tuesday to Italy's highest criminal court to reinstate the murder convictions of American Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend in the brutal slaying of a British student.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Medewiwin Officer

Thunder Bay, Canada

#62 Feb 23, 2012
JLS1950 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sasquatch, Meredith was of partly Indian ancestry, but she was NOT from India herself.
Rudy and Rudy alone is physically responsible for the murder of Meredith Kercher. Only his DNA, hair and prints were indisputably present on, around, under and inside Meredith's body as well as around her bedroom and inside her purse. The lack of other DNA shows that nobody else was present or involved. Whether Rudy had the PRIOR assistance or encouragement of another remains in question, but if so, this almost certainly DID NOT involve either Knox or Sollecito!
No semen was found inside Meredith - rather only epithelial (skin) cells - suggesting that Rudy put some part of his anatomy inside her but not clearly proving which part. A suspected semen stain was seen on the pillowcase, but police and prosecutor REFUSED to test it!
Meredith Kercher had a boyfriend who was NOT Rudy but who knew Rudy casually - and she apparently knew Rudy very little if at all herself - so the likelihood that she willingly slept with Rudy seems EXTREMELY remote. Moreover, at the time Rudy claimed to be having sex with Meredith, Meredith was provably somewhere else, and all evidence strongly suggests that Meredith was fatally wounded within 10 minutes of returning home from hours with friends that evening - and NOT after some romantic tryst! The evidence also very strongly suggests that Meredith was undressed (by her attacker) and sexually assaulted (rape or attempted rape) only AFTER she had been fatally wounded and was disabled!
Rapists and serial killers FREQUENTLY kill their victims AFTER committing rape (cf. the Hillside Stranglers in California and Washington, the Green River Killer in Washington and the Pickton brothers in British Columbia - among many others.) This is very much the pattern for this kind of offender. Rapists who kill their victims have no interest in creating any baby: their purpose is to express their own anger upon the victim by humiliating and dishonoring her and inflicting massive pain. Rape is not at all about creating life: it is much more akin to a schoolyard bully beating a victim to unconsciousness than it is to actual sexual desire.
What is unusual about the murder of Meredith Kercher is that the sexual assault appears to have been committed only about 10 minutes AFTER Meredith was already fatally wounded and in the process of dying. Although it is not unheard of for serial killers to sexually abuse the dead bodies of their victims, attempting to rape a victim who was dying and is literally blowing blood spray everywhere with every breath is a wee bit unusual. It is quite common for rapists to deliberate terrorize and humiliate their victims while watching their expressions of fear, but Rudy appears to have covered Meredith's head and face completely before attempting rape. To me, the delay in committing the almost posthumous (and apparently non-climaxing) rape suggests that murder was the primary purpose and that the rape was "not enjoyable" and was essentially window dressing intended to provide a fake "motive" for the murder.
I believe Sir! She would have rotted in prison if it wasn't for money and legal interpretation of the disposition. Great Work Detective and Jail House Lawyer. Case rested. Amanda Knox and Raffaele Solicito are hereby exonerated by your words (note: in my heart and soul). And in every Medewiwin hearts.
Medewiwin Officer

Thunder Bay, Canada

#63 Feb 24, 2012
Medewiwin Officer wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Sir! She would have rotted in prison if it wasn't for money and legal interpretation of the disposition. Great Work Detective and Jail House Lawyer. Case rested. Amanda Knox and Raffaele Solicito are hereby exonerated by your words (note: in my heart and soul). And in every Medewiwin hearts.
See my power! No one else can judge my opinion of Amanda Knox and Raffalele Solicito, because they are innocent. They never killed that Indian girl Ms. Kercher. Who wants to kill an Indian woman anyway, they are good people i.e. women and men from India.
Now, if the Italian Waps come and get you. Pull out your .25 cal. Colt and bang, bang, bang the Kookoosh until it thumps like the real pig.(Do what you you need to protect your freedom including coming to hide in my home in the forest). Amanda Knox and an old Medewiwin Officer chewing on peyote to see if the Italian Waps are coming via vision quest. Hahahahahahah!
Medewiwin Officer

Thunder Bay, Canada

#64 Feb 24, 2012
[Knox's slander conviction arises out of her statements to the police. She reportedly implicated Diya "Patrick" Lumumba in the murder. He was later freed after spending two weeks in prison. Officials were unable to find evidence against him].

Apparently the Italian Waps like Amanda Knox. As a Medewiwin Officer of First People. I want to exonerate Amanda Knox for this crime also. There is nothing wrong with lying about a person. Us, Medewiwins we always lie about our neighbor especially if we can't get one in to hurt our oppressor. Lying is an age old mankind thing. Remember that Christian demon, what is his name, oh ya! Satan. Well, he lied to GOD the Father.
Amanda, why would you lie to the police about a man who was serving beer at the time? Hahahahahahah!
JLS1950

Seattle, WA

#65 Feb 24, 2012
Medewiwin Officer wrote:
[Knox's slander conviction arises out of her statements to the police. She reportedly implicated Diya "Patrick" Lumumba in the murder. He was later freed after spending two weeks in prison. Officials were unable to find evidence against him].
Apparently the Italian Waps like Amanda Knox. As a Medewiwin Officer of First People. I want to exonerate Amanda Knox for this crime also. There is nothing wrong with lying about a person. Us, Medewiwins we always lie about our neighbor especially if we can't get one in to hurt our oppressor. Lying is an age old mankind thing. Remember that Christian demon, what is his name, oh ya! Satan. Well, he lied to GOD the Father.
Amanda, why would you lie to the police about a man who was serving beer at the time? Hahahahahahah!
Personally, I still smell a FAKE.

Amanda did not bring up the name of Lumumba: the police themselves did that - and BRAGGED about their "prowess" in identifying him right until it all crumbled to dust in their hands. It is not Amanda Knox who is the liar here, but rather the Italian police and the Italian prosecutor, Mignini.

What "Knox's slander conviction arises out of" is the fabrications and braggadocio of the police which were exposed as such and therefore had to be blamed on someone else in order to conceal their own ugly faces.

And these parties CONTINUE to lie to this very day - not only in court and in appeal claims, but also using proxies to post outrageous misinformation on forums such as this one and many others.

The "Hahahahahahah" is that the world has come to realize just how much of this case was manufactured by a bunch of bozo cops and a psychopathic prosecutor out on that uniquely Italian of pastimes: a VENDETTA!
Medewiwin Officer

Thunder Bay, Canada

#66 Feb 25, 2012
JLS1950 wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I still smell a FAKE.
Amanda did not bring up the name of Lumumba: the police themselves did that - and BRAGGED about their "prowess" in identifying him right until it all crumbled to dust in their hands. It is not Amanda Knox who is the liar here, but rather the Italian police and the Italian prosecutor, Mignini.
What "Knox's slander conviction arises out of" is the fabrications and braggadocio of the police which were exposed as such and therefore had to be blamed on someone else in order to conceal their own ugly faces.
And these parties CONTINUE to lie to this very day - not only in court and in appeal claims, but also using proxies to post outrageous misinformation on forums such as this one and many others.
The "Hahahahahahah" is that the world has come to realize just how much of this case was manufactured by a bunch of bozo cops and a psychopathic prosecutor out on that uniquely Italian of pastimes: a VENDETTA!
Really! If that is the case then why is Amanda Knox so eager to clear herself up of the slander charges? Like I said. Amanda should have her .25 cal. Colt ready when the Italian Waps should up at her door. You kill a bullsh.. cop to protect your freedom. Your statement says the Italians have a vendetta which is a lie and a person or persons try to make it real. Or is a set of circumstances like say someone's idea of a lie, so in order to make the lie become real we try to make it real. Vendetta however is usually the truth. Example: Amanda stole my money, but I can't proof that however a set of circumstances proves otherwise.
JLS1950

Seattle, WA

#67 Feb 25, 2012
We do not need to devolve to calling people by derogatory ethnic-slur names. Also, there is no benefit whatever to even suggesting violence against law enforcement personnel regardless of nationality or even culpability. Such statements are not beneficial to Amanda, and they may
even constitute violations of any some very serious laws.

The Italians, however, do seem to be pursuing a vendetta against Amanda Knox - wholly without justifiable cause. Giuliano Mignini and Edgardo Giobbi most certainly DO KNOW that Amanda Knox is innocent of any involvement in this crime. And in fact the likelihood is that Giobbi and/or Mignini themselves ARE NOT innocent of involvement in this murder - if only in the sense of allowing Rudy Guede to continue to walk the streets after being identified repeatedly as the the perpetrator of threatening armed burglaries of occupied premises.

At the VERY least, police failed to arrest Guede for burglaries involving increasing threats of violence. It also seems very likely that Guede was working as an "informant" for police, and that they were ignoring his crimes. Rather more sinister - and based on the sorts of premises Guede was found to be burgling such as law offices, meeting places and non-mainstream schools, and the types of materials stolen including computers and documents - is that Guede might have been working as a targeted burglar for police or Italian intelligence, stealing INFORMATION as much as merely resellable property. In this case, the burglary of the student flat would seem unusual for Guede, and one would have to ask why he would target such a place.

Based on my knowledge of the intense reaction of Italian police to the utter failure of their idiotic attempts to have an American soldier charges and tried for the death of their esteemed colleague Calipari - culminating in a court dismissal just exactly seven days before Meredith was murdered - and on reports of the circumstances of Guede's arrest in Milan and subsequent return fare-paid to Perugia - I am inclined to believe that in the publicly-expressed and documented seething rage of Italian police against America as a whole over the death of Calipari and wounding of Giuliana Sgrena, some high-ranking members of the Carabinieri simply decided to "sacrifice" an innocent American girl in expression of that rage, and sent a street criminal name Guede into a student flat to do the job for them. This then would explain why the crime appears to be a very deliberate murder from start to finish - merely "staged" to appear to be sexually motivated for appearances sake.

Except that Rudy Guede mistook English-speaking British Meredith Kercher for English-speaking American Amanda Knox - and murdered the wrong girl. These same high-ranking Italian police officers have been trying ever since to "correct" that "mistake" by blaming the murder on the intended victim - thereby seeking to "exonerate" themselves and all Italy in the death of a person representing Italy's major source of tourist revenue (Britain).

The "conveniently timed" death of another American girl (Allison Owens) under circumstances very suspiciously connected to this case also lends credence to this hypothesis, in my opinion.

And the widespread, concerted and coordinated posting of lies and misinformation by Italian nationals posing as others - and by agents working for and paid by Italian interests - further lends credence to this hypothesis. This shows a deliberate and at least semi-official effort to cover truth with carefully concocted lies.

I think this whole case - murder, prosecution, evidence tampering, everything - is rooted in REVENGE! Small-weenie Italians had to take their ugly-face revenge out on an INNOCENT AMERICAN **GIRL**!!!
Medewiwin Officer

Thunder Bay, Canada

#68 Feb 25, 2012
HOLY MOOSE!! You sound like the killer? Hahahahahaha! I know she is innocent and I am mad at the American Sheriff in Grand Marais, Minn. for saying I killed a Deputy Sheriff. Hahahahaha! Just to steal my American Indian Green Card No. 28-521125. They can stick it up their poo holes. Hahahahahah!!

[I think this whole case - murder, prosecution, evidence tampering, everything - is rooted in REVENGE! Small-weenie Italians had to take their ugly-face revenge out on an INNOCENT AMERICAN **GIRL**!!!].

“The ability to reason is good”

Since: Apr 10

North Adams, MA

#69 Feb 25, 2012
JLS1950 wrote:
We do not need to devolve to calling people by derogatory ethnic-slur names. Also, there is no benefit whatever to even suggesting violence against law enforcement personnel regardless of nationality or even culpability. Such statements are not beneficial to Amanda, and they may
even constitute violations of any some very serious laws.
JLS this Mediwinwin wonder loser the thundercop isn't trying to defend Amanda, he keeps making different usernames pretending to be different people everytime. He is a common troll and should not even be typing such garbage on this site. I puke at the sight of his lies arguing with this inferior tool is just a waste of time.
JLS1950

Seattle, WA

#70 Feb 25, 2012
tarble wrote:
<quoted text>
JLS this Mediwinwin wonder loser the thundercop isn't trying to defend Amanda, he keeps making different usernames pretending to be different people everytime. He is a common troll and should not even be typing such garbage on this site. I puke at the sight of his lies arguing with this inferior tool is just a waste of time.
I would not dream to suggest that he is trying to defend her - "thundercop" is deliberately writing and publishing misinformation / disinformation. To my mind, there are two types of people posting on this case: those interested in seeing the truth revealed and those interested in obscuring the truth behind disinformation and innuendo. Of the latter, it really does not much matter who is directly behind them or what purpose they THINK they serve: in the end they are simply on the side of lies and liars. No liar can truly be a defender of Amanda Knox.

But I would point out that at the root of a "dumb act" often lies very sly and deceptive motivation: "thundercop" is not what he or she seems.
Monsokan Long Hair

Thunder Bay, Canada

#71 Feb 29, 2012
Enjoy life Amanda. Italian Police is not going to come by your house to take you home. I know so. My real daughter Amanda is in the Regional Hospital, Thunder Bay, Ontario. Very sick with rust burns inside her nostrils from snorting Oxycontin.
Ron Paul Republican Team

Sparks, NV

#73 Feb 3, 2014
The petition is there for we the people for whatever it may be for a reason on the issues at the website: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/don... https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pro...
Sollecito

United States

#74 Feb 18, 2014
THE ITALIAN PROSECUTORS CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT,S THE CASE IN THE SUPREME COURT,THEY ARE LIKE TO LOSE THIS SHOW ONCE AND FOREVER,EVERYONE IS GETTING TIRED.
Sollecito

United States

#75 Feb 18, 2014
To Emi guy,your vacations and your fantasy,makes no sense to anyone,because Amanda it is innocent,wake up.What proofs,what evidence,can Italian court have,why an innocent victim should be dragged to internal hell,because she the victim acted in immature way and it didn't choose the Wright friend s,So here's the explanation,Rudy guede the black chimp,and probably Raffaele Sollecito,but never Amanda knox,she was just another friend of them and a victim,that,s Amanda's immaturity and fault by having,and hanging outside with the wrong person,or persons who like every yaung girl things that life it's just an adventure,but that it doesn't make sense,what,s her personal life,Amanda knox it is innocent and the US government justice knows it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orcas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) 2 hr Jetupper 318
Let's Be Blunt About Ferguson and Michael Brown 5 hr VeganTiger 6
How are so many idiots so successful at work? Fri Trust Jesus 5
Dog friendly apartments? Fri Trust Jesus 2
$100 Directv Referral Program (Aug '10) Dec 18 Patti 378
Washington joins Oregon's pay-per-mile pilot pr... (Feb '13) Dec 16 Independent1 7
RELIGIOUS Scam in your City Dec 16 Independent1 2

Orcas News Video

Orcas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orcas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orcas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orcas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News